What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yes you know me. we first met in december 2015 on pdf:D but if tell you......... they will kill me again:cry:
Anyway i hope life's going good for ya bro . nice to meet you (again ! ) :D

You suck , bro.
I have to deal with too many retards on a daily basis , i seriously can't deal with this one too :D

che kahabara mashti ? daneshgah khosh migzare ? mibinam ke bargashti tou gorouh telegram :D

emtehana tamoom ?

yes you know me. we first met in december 2015 on pdf:D but if tell you......... they will kill me again:cry:

You should really land that plane at nearest airport. You look very tired. You need to get some sleep. :D

@haman, biradar you are one of the reasons (members) i joined pdf. you have a golden heart mate . even after continous insults from some Pak members you always vigorously supports the bilateral relations between.......with your kind words stay blessed:-)

You should really land that plane at nearest airport. You look very tired. You need to get some sleep. :D
how are you sir, salam:D

@haman, biradar you are one of the reasons (members) i joined pdf. you have a golden heart mate . even after continous insults from some Pak members you always vigorously supports the bilateral relations between.......with your kind words stay blessed:-)

how are you sir, salam:D

Salam, khobi?

And @haman10 is a gentleman. A class of his own.

Javid Shah.
image.jpg

You should use this as your avatar

I don't know why Turks are active in Iranian Chill Thread ... I mean if any Iranian goes in their section , they will attack him like ants ....

bro you folks should come to terms with each other and lead the ME Region.........thats all i can say

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom