What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Actually he insulted me and i just gave him a taste of my homegrown medicine. Deal with it zemalist :(

Because a flying lion makes so much more sense. :rolleyes1:

Yeah, he insulted you in such a way.......:rolleyes: Talk the way you like against me....i don't care. But don't talk trash against Xenon.

Kemalist ? What do you know about Kemalism.

I know you know nothing so let me teach you.

Kemalism , also known as Atatürkism or the Six Arrows , is the founding ideology of the Republic of Turkey.

There are six fundamental pillars (ilke) of the ideology:

Republicanism in the Kemalist framework replaced the absolute monarchy of the Ottoman Dynasty with the rule of law, popular sovereignty and civic virtue, including an emphasis on liberty practiced by citizens

Populism is defined as a social revolution aimed to transfer the political power to citizenship.

Sovereignty Kemalist social content does not accept any adjectives placed before the definition of a nationdenies the types of national unity based on racial, religious, totalitarian and fascist ideologies. It strongly opposes any kind of authority, oppression, colonialism, imperialism, etc., against the sovereignty of the people. Sovereignty must belong solely to people without any term, condition, etc.:

The laicism of Kemalist ideology aims to banish religious interference in government affairs, and vice versa. It differs from the passive Anglo-American concept of secularism, but is similar to the concept of laïcité in France.

Reformism, or revolutionism is a principle which calls for the country to replace the traditional institutions and concepts with modern institutions and concepts.

Nationalism The Kemalist revolution aimed to create a nation state from the remnants of the multi-religious and multi-ethnic Ottoman Empire.

Last edited by a moderator:
میدونستین منشا فتوای شیر دادن به مردبزرگسال برای محرم شدن یه حدیث جعلی در منابع مشهور سنی نظیر صحیح بخاری و صحیح مسلم هست؟
کتاب معتبرشون که این باشه، وای به احوال بقیشون

http://www.jamnews.ir/detail/News/628708

خیلی به مخت فشار نیاردانشمند!
فکر میکنی کدوم تفکرباعث شد ایران بالاترین نرخ رشد علم رو بدست بیاره؟
تفکرات غرب زده هایی که تعریفشون از پیشرفت خرید به سبک کشورهای عربی و لخت کردن کون ...شون بود؟
انتظار داشتی هواپیما رو هم آخوندا واسطون بسازن؟
انتظار داری قرنها عقب افتادگی علمی یه کشور ظرف دو سه دهه جبران شه؟ دهه هایی که با تحریم و اغتشاشات تحمیل شده گذشت؟ دهه هایی که هشت سالش با جنگ با کل دنیا گذشت؟

فعلا که قدرت اول خاورمیانه هستیم ما بقیشم منتظر باش!
long live Islamic Republic of Iran!

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1394/08/21/914512/افت-علمی-را-همه-می-بینند-غیر-از-وزارت-علوم
Roshde elmi:sarcastic:

Jahate ettela, un roshde elmi "bargh asa" nashi az talashe javanane vatan baraye farar az keshvar bud.az un maghale haye ISI chntashun be darde tolid khordan? chantashun sarfe in shod ke javunaye mamlekat bahashun apply begiran va farar konan?

Albate monkere bazi pishraft ha nemisham vali un roshde elmi be darde ammeye ahmadinejda mikhore.

To ke balakhune ro ejare dadi be akhunda harfe hesab halit nemishe chon age mishod hamun aval harfe hagh o qabul mikardi

Keshvare Iran behtarin sharayeto baraye dashtane hub e transit e havayi dare.chon araba aghleshun kar karde va tu in zamine sarmaye gozari kardan va daran milyard milyard dolar sud mibiran dalil nemishe ma inkaro nakonim.hamin khate havayi emirates sali 30 milyard dolar sud mikone. Halit nemishe ke :disagree:. Be nazar amsale to age ye khate montag havapeyma e darepit rusi dashte bashim ba 50 milion dolar saderat va 200 nafar eshteghal zayi behtare az eshteghal zayi baraye dah ha hezar nafar balke sad ha hezar nafar va daramde balaye 40 milyard dolar.:hitwall:

In havapeyma haye airbus ejare be sharte tamilk hastan ba sude 1 ta 4 darsad. Pule kharide in tedad ro Iran nadade.hatta ye qerun ham nemidim.15 darsad o khode aibus va 85 darsad ro yek sherkate italiyayi taghabol mikone. Age din dari o edeaye din dari mikoni ta'asobo bezar kenar o harfe hagh o ghabul kon.tu hamin qarardad sherkate Airbus moteahed shode sanat qate sazi Iran ro taghviat kone va az qata'ate Irani to sakhte havapeymahaye khodesh estefade kone.Qate sazi sanate havayi Iran ro taqviat mikone na montaje va sarehambandiye tayare haye ashghale rusi.

Long live IRAN

Definitely on period.....

Lol, this Mullah uses offensive language...against my friend for no reason and "Iranian" TT thanks his posts. :)

This is what happens when you give title to Iranians. :lol:
This happens when Iranian members kindly treat Turkish members in Iranian chil thread and in return they get insulted by their guests.

when Iranian members kindly treat Turkish members in Iranian chil thread
:) Sure buddy, definitely sure. :)

But i have admit that in overall Iranian members are not aggressive like Turkish members...

German engineering (badesh ma to Iran-140esh mondim): http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160201-the-wwii-flying-wing-decades-ahead-of-its-time

In delvapasai ma bayad delvapasi konan keh chera yeh mellat zireh diktatori vahshatnak hitler dar hal jang ba kole donya mitonest chenin bazdehi dashteh basheh vali yek mellat digeh dar golestan osolgarayi natonest hata yeh havapimai malakhi dorost koneh. Havapima keh beh kenar, ekhtelas ro ekhtelas baad kardeh bood.

Long Live Airbus!

You see the reason in this forum itself. A lot of you are so excited about Rouhani's shopping spree. A few years of resisting sanctions, 3 years of negotiations, we close a lot of our facilities and in exchange...we earn the privilege of giving western countries our money.

That's what the rest of the Middle Eastern countries have been doing. Any of them breaking any new scientific ground lately? If we start acting like the rest of the middle eastern neighbors, we will not turn out like them.

I want a President that goes in front of the nation and tells the public, "Everyone just...shut the **** up. Stop complaining, stop whining. Study. Work. The only thing you deserve is the what you yourself work for. Your only worth is what use you are for others, nothing more. Your education is only a way for to work better, not a guarantee for good pay. Stick your PHDs up your collective asses, if you can't sit through an interview without mumbling like an idiot. Start from the bottom and work your way up. The country's natural resources don't belong to you personally. "

But instead we have politicians after politicians telling the people "oh poor you, oh you sweet darling, my lovely darlings, it's not your fault, nothing is your fault, it's the other evil politicians fault, its my predecessor's fault, its America's fault, it's everyone's fault but you, you who are the sun of my life, you who I want to lie at your feat and kiss your toes, you who deserve a million times more than this."

It's the same with the Islamists or the intellectuals.

I heard someone say that our mayor Ghalibaf once said something in an interview. Don't know how true it is, but I always mention it. The first words we learn in school is "Baba nan dad, maman ab dad". Father gives bread, mother gives water. This is what the child learns, that everything comes from outside myself. So, if no water, no bread, don't blame me, blame others.

We had a very important revolution. It put the destiny of our country in our hands. Now we need another cultural revolution. This time to put the future in the hands of each individual.

Jahate ettela, un roshde elmi "bargh asa" nashi az talashe javanane vatan baraye farar az keshvar bud.az un maghale haye ISI chntashun be darde tolid khordan? chantashun sarfe in shod ke javunaye mamlekat bahashun apply begiran va farar konan?

Albate monkere bazi pishraft ha nemisham vali un roshde elmi be darde ammeye ahmadinejda mikhore.

To ke balakhune ro ejare dadi be akhunda harfe hesab halit nemishe chon age mishod hamun aval harfe hagh o qabul mikardi

Keshvare Iran behtarin sharayeto baraye dashtane hub e transit e havayi dare.chon araba aghleshun kar karde va tu in zamine sarmaye gozari kardan va daran milyard milyard dolar sud mibiran dalil nemishe ma inkaro nakonim.hamin khate havayi emirates sali 30 milyard dolar sud mikone. Halit nemishe ke :disagree:. Be nazar amsale to age ye khate montag havapeyma e darepit rusi dashte bashim ba 50 milion dolar saderat va 200 nafar eshteghal zayi behtare az eshteghal zayi baraye dah ha hezar nafar balke sad ha hezar nafar va daramde balaye 40 milyard dolar.:hitwall:

In havapeyma haye airbus ejare be sharte tamilk hastan ba sude 1 ta 4 darsad. Pule kharide in tedad ro Iran nadade.hatta ye qerun ham nemidim.15 darsad o khode aibus va 85 darsad ro yek sherkate italiyayi taghabol mikone. Age din dari o edeaye din dari mikoni ta'asobo bezar kenar o harfe hagh o ghabul kon.tu hamin qarardad sherkate Airbus moteahed shode sanat qate sazi Iran ro taghviat kone va az qata'ate Irani to sakhte havapeymahaye khodesh estefade kone.Qate sazi sanate havayi Iran ro taqviat mikone na montaje va sarehambandiye tayare haye ashghale rusi.

Long live IRAN

This happens when Iranian members kindly treat Turkish members in Iranian chil thread and in return they get insulted by their guests.

I don't want to get involved in disagreeing with my Iranian brothers, but I've seen this mentioned a few times.

Iran doesn't become a hub just by buying a bunch of airlines. Being a hub needs a complete strategic plan.

Dubai became a hub because it was their strategy since the early 80s. Sheikh Rashid knew that his emirate didn't have much oil, and the only way to build his emirate was to turn it into a tax-haven business hub. The Jebel Ali Free Zone was created in 1985. No tax, no duty tariff, cheap land, and a city very welcoming for international business. Such as extremely cheap labor (from South Asian countries) that placed all the control in the hands of the corporations. I remember Dubai when I was a kid. Indians packed in trucks (no roof) like sheep, moving from their shacks to their workplace. British expats coming from their country, to their villa in Jumeirah, tax free living, and a philipino maid to do their bidding. Cheap prostitutes everywhere (a story I heard was that they told Sheikh Rashid that Dubai was full of prostitutes, and he replied that if we remove them, all the workers will have sex with each other).

I can go on and on. Early days of Dubai, it was the wild west. Whores, alcohol, and poker. I was too young to enjoy any of this, but I hear it nowadays from the older generation. Money was easy to make. City was dirt cheap, and business was good. Western countries would come in to invest due to tax free, expatriates from the region would come due to employment opportunities, all this meant more and more flights needed for the foreigners, this also meant that bazaar was getting stronger, since it was easier to come to Dubai & buy goods rather go straight to the source (China, Taiwan, Thailand, etc).

90% of the city is non-local. Each of these needs to fly home every year. The city has a significant amount of tourists. Again, flight requirement. Most regional businesses have their HQ's in Dubai, due to tax-free laws, a bunch of freezone areas, etc. Again, more flights. Then the Bazaar has been a hub for the region since the 70s, more flights. And this all has a snowball effect, it's like social network tools. The more people it has, the more people will use it. Same with logistics. The high number of flights, makes it just easier & cheaper to add additional flights.

So you think, we buy a bunch of planes and become a hub? Remember, the only REAL hub we have in the region is just DXB (Dubai). Not Abu Dhabi, not Saudi, not Bahrain, not Egypt, only Dubai.

If I wanted to make Iran a hub, and I had a top 10 to-do list, new flights wouldn't even make it.

Actually, if I wanted to make Iran a logistics hub, I wouldn't even touch air travel. It's useless to compete against DXB for air market share. I'd instead of move towards making Iran a land hub. Cancel all that air business contracts and instead pour the money in land logistics. Additional roads, the more roads, the better. Railways connecting the cities. Invest in border cities. Now target business from east of the country, China, India, Pakistan, connect them to the west, Iraq, turkey, don't forget the north, all the post-Soviet countries, and hey, it's only a stone throw away from land-to-sea from Bandar Abbas to GCC countries.

That's what needs to be done.

I don't want to get involved in disagreeing with my Iranian brothers, but I've seen this mentioned a few times.

Iran doesn't become a hub just by buying a bunch of airlines. Being a hub needs a complete strategic plan.

Dubai became a hub because it was their strategy since the early 80s. Sheikh Rashid knew that his emirate didn't have much oil, and the only way to build his emirate was to turn it into a tax-haven business hub. The Jebel Ali Free Zone was created in 1985. No tax, no duty tariff, cheap land, and a city very welcoming for international business. Such as extremely cheap labor (from South Asian countries) that placed all the control in the hands of the corporations. I remember Dubai when I was a kid. Indians packed in trucks (no roof) like sheep, moving from their shacks to their workplace. British expats coming from their country, to their villa in Jumeirah, tax free living, and a philipino maid to do their bidding. Cheap prostitutes everywhere (a story I heard was that they told Sheikh Rashid that Dubai was full of prostitutes, and he replied that if we remove them, all the workers will have sex with each other).

I can go on and on. Early days of Dubai, it was the wild west. Whores, alcohol, and poker. I was too young to enjoy any of this, but I hear it nowadays from the older generation. Money was easy to make. City was dirt cheap, and business was good. Western countries would come in to invest due to tax free, expatriates from the region would come due to employment opportunities, all this meant more and more flights needed for the foreigners, this also meant that bazaar was getting stronger, since it was easier to come to Dubai & buy goods rather go straight to the source (China, Taiwan, Thailand, etc).

90% of the city is non-local. Each of these needs to fly home every year. The city has a significant amount of tourists. Again, flight requirement. Most regional businesses have their HQ's in Dubai, due to tax-free laws, a bunch of freezone areas, etc. Again, more flights. Then the Bazaar has been a hub for the region since the 70s, more flights. And this all has a snowball effect, it's like social network tools. The more people it has, the more people will use it. Same with logistics. The high number of flights, makes it just easier & cheaper to add additional flights.

So you think, we buy a bunch of planes and become a hub? Remember, the only REAL hub we have in the region is just DXB (Dubai). Not Abu Dhabi, not Saudi, not Bahrain, not Egypt, only Dubai.

If I wanted to make Iran a hub, and I had a top 10 to-do list, new flights wouldn't even make it.

Actually, if I wanted to make Iran a logistics hub, I wouldn't even touch air travel. It's useless to compete against DXB for air market share. I'd instead of move towards making Iran a land hub. Cancel all that air business contracts and instead pour the money in land logistics. Additional roads, the more roads, the better. Railways connecting the cities. Invest in border cities. Now target business from east of the country, China, India, Pakistan, connect them to the west, Iraq, turkey, don't forget the north, all the post-Soviet countries, and hey, it's only a stone throw away from land-to-sea from Bandar Abbas to GCC countries.

Not true.

Please do a research about Abu Dhabi aiport with 20 milion passengers as capacity and Etihad airline.also Doha aiprot with 30 milions and Qatar airways.

For making a hub, four elements are needed:

1- good location

2-good airport

3-good fleet

4- good flight strategy

most people who use Qatar, Etihad or Emirates dont exit the transit hub airport.they arrive, stay for few hours and leave.Tehran's trade value is irrelevant.

As for IranAir and Tehran, Iran has plans to upgrade IKIA into 45 milion passengers capacity in 4 years( and 90 milions in long term) .acquiring 118 airbus planes is also a major part.IranAir will order even more in coming months.

Mate, you are not talking about being a travel hub but about tourism. :what:

Not true.

Please do a research about Abu Dhabi aiport with 20 milion passengers as capacity and Etihad airline.also Doha aiprot with 30 milions and Qatar airways.

1- good location

2-good airport

3-good fleet

4- good flight strategy

most people who use Qatar, Etihad or Emirates dont exit the transit hub airport.they arrive, stay for few hours and leave.Tehran's trade value is irrelevant.

As for IranAir and Tehran, Iran has plans to upgrade IKIA into 45 milion passengers capacity in 4 years( and 90 milions in long term) .acquiring 118 airbus planes is also a major part.IranAir will order even more in coming months.

^^^^ This is more like it. :)

Not true.

1- good location

2-good airport

3-good fleet

4- good flight strategy

Look at the top 50 busiest airport list for 2014,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...airports_by_passenger_traffic#2015_statistics

AUH & DOH don't even make the top 50 list. If AUH got 20 million, and DOH got 30 million, DXB had above 70 million in 2014. Neither AUH or DOH are successful hubs.

I think we need to first understand what a hub is. A hub is an airport where passengers that want to go from Point A to B, use Point C to pass through. The only successful hub in the region is DXB.

A hub isn't about how many planes YOU have, but how much convenient it is for other passengers & flights to fly through you.

For DXB, it has been very convenient for a transit point. How much do you think we will be successful in this?

Look at the top 50 busiest airport list for 2014,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_world's_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic#2015_statistics

AUH & DOH don't even make the top 50 list. If AUH got 20 million, and DOH got 30 million, DXB had above 70 million in 2014. Neither AUH or DOH are successful hubs.

I think we need to first understand what a hub is. A hub is an airport where passengers that want to go from Point A to B, use Point C to pass through. The only successful hub in the region is DXB.

A hub isn't about how many planes YOU have, but how much convenient it is for other passengers & flights to fly through you.

For DXB, it has been very convenient for a transit point. How much do you think we will be successful in this?
Maybe you should define "success" for me.Qatar airline was ranked as the best airline of the world in 2015 and 3 other airlines from ME including Turkish airline, Emirates and Etihad are among top 10 (actually top 6).Qatar and Etihad might not be as strong as Emirates but surely they have their own big share of aviation market and they are profiting in billions.20 milions and 30 millions is a great number in everyone's fact book. we can have our own share as well. Tehran has a bether location, we will build a better airport and we will have a very modern and competitive fleet.we only need good management in IranAir and I think we already have.lets not forget that onve upon a time, IranAir was among the best airlines.

As for Dubai, let me give you some statics.dubai has a population of 2.5 milions and it attracted 13.2 millions visitors.now how many passangers did DXB airport handled? 78 milions! It indicates that 65 milions didn't even exit DXB!

It doesnt matter how wealthy is the city and how much trade is in place there, 65 milions just arrived, stayed for few hours and left in 2015.they have plans to build Al Maktoum airport with 160 to 260 millions capacity.I assure you 95 percent of those people wont leave the airport.and also it indicates that aviation expert still believe that ME airlines have more potential otherwise making such a huge airport is not wise.

I repeat myself once again. we need a good location, a good airport(a good airport must have good security as well), a good fleet and a good flight strategy.

Hopefully IranAir is on a right track and it will get its rightful share of the market.it will be good for all Iranians.

Long live IRAN
پانزده درصد ایرباس، 85 درصد یه شرکت ایتالیایی، یعنی صد در صدش رو خارجی ها میدن
آدم خوب نیست هر اراجیفی رو شنید باور کنه، خدا بهت عقل داده که ازش استفاده کنی
صد در صد این پول در نهایت توسط دولت و شرکت های ایرانی پرداخت میشه. اجاره ای هم هستن تا موقعی که صد در صد پولشون پرداخت شه، 15 درصد پولشون رو هم پیش پرداخت میکنیم
مسئله این وسط پرداخت پول بیت المال به یه شرکت شبه دولتی هست و اینکه دولت ایران بازپرداخت این پول رو تضمین میکنه اعتراضات هم به مداخله دولت در بخش خصوصی و به نفع یه شرکت خاص بعلاوه خرید هواپیماهای قاره پیما (با قیمت دوبرابر بازار) هست که شما خیلی خوش باورانه فکر میکنید بازارش رو بدست میارید
لابد پیش خودتون فکر کردید که از ازمان اجرای برجام، تبلیغات منفی علیه ایران کم شده یا شاید فکر میکنید که غربیها منتظر شما بودن تا سهم خودشون رو از خطوط هوایی به شما بدن، در مورد همه اینها در آینده قضاوت خواهد شد
در مورد قطعه سازی تو ایران هم (که اصلا از کم و کیفش صحبتی نشده) اول بذار قطعه سازی های محصولات پژو رو هضم کنیم بعد دم از هواپیما بزنید به خدا معدمون دیگه تحملش رو نداره
---
فعلا برم عدم پرتاب ماهواره بر جدیدمون رو که با تدبیر حضرات و در راستای اعتلای سطح علمی کشور در زیرزمین آرشیو باقی موند رو جشن بگیرم
خوبیش اینه که از این اعتلاها زیاد خواهیم داشت

Maybe you should define "success" for me.Qatar airline was ranked as the best airline of the world in 2015 and 3 other airlines from ME including Turkish airline, Emirates and Etihad are among top 10 (actually top 6).Qatar and Etihad might not be as strong as Emirates but surely they have their own big share of aviation market and they are profiting in billions.20 milions and 30 millions is a great number in everyone's fact book. we can have our own share as well. Tehran has a bether location, we will build a better airport and we will have a very modern and competitive fleet.we only need good management in IranAir and I think we already have.lets not forget that onve upon a time, IranAir was among the best airlines.

As for Dubai, let me give you some statics.dubai has a population of 2.5 milions and it attracted 13.2 millions visitors.now how many passangers did DXB airport handled? 78 milions! It indicates that 65 milions didn't even exit DXB!

It doesnt matter how wealthy is the city and how much trade is in place there, 65 milions just arrived, stayed for few hours and left in 2015.they have plans to build Al Maktoum airport with 160 to 260 millions capacity.I assure you 95 percent of those people wont leave the airport.and also it indicates that aviation expert still believe that ME airlines have more potential otherwise making such a huge airport is not wise.

Hopefully IranAir is on a right track and it will get its rightful share of the market.it will be good for all Iranians.

Let Iran heal completely from sanctions first, then think about turning Tehran into an air transportation hub. Even after healing from sanctions, the real hard thing is "tolerance". Tolerating ideas and differences to the extent possible. That was the reason why Dubai became the city it is today (even if they have already gone too far with their tolerance). It was money that made the idea of "neutralizing" possible, and perhaps enjoyable.

Will Iran have %50 of that type of tolerance? I don't think it will under the current regime as it hasn't yet disconnected the "revolutionary mode".

پانزده درصد ایرباس، 85 درصد یه شرکت ایتالیایی، یعنی صد در صدش رو خارجی ها میدن
آدم خوب نیست هر اراجیفی رو شنید باور کنه، خدا بهت عقل داده که ازش استفاده کنی
صد در صد این پول در نهایت توسط دولت و شرکت های ایرانی پرداخت میشه. اجاره ای هم هستن تا موقعی که صد در صد پولشون پرداخت شه
مسئله این وسط پرداخت پول بیت المال به یه شرکت شبه دولتی هست و اینکه دولت ایران بازپرداخت این پول رو تضمین میکنه اعتراضات هم به مداخله دولت در بخش خصوصی و به نفع یه شرکت خاص بعلاوه خرید هواپیماهای قاره پیما (با قیمت دوبرابر بازار) هست که شما خیلی خوش باورانه فکر میکنید بازارش رو بدست میارید
لابد پیش خودتون فکر کردید که از ازمان اجرای برجام، تبلیغات منفی علیه ایران کم شده یا شاید فکر میکنید که غربیها منتظر شما بودن تا سهم خودشون رو از خطوط هوایی به شما بدن، در مورد همه اینها در آینده قضاوت خواهد شد
در مورد قطعه سازی تو ایران هم (که اصلا از کم و کیفش صحبتی نشده) اول بذار قطعه سازی های محصولات پژو رو هضم کنیم بعد دم از هواپیما بزنید به خدا معدمون دیگه تحملش رو نداره
---
فعلا برم عدم پرتاب ماهواره بر جدیدمون رو که با تدبیر حضرات و در راستای اعتلای سطح علمی کشور در زیرزمین آرشیو باقی موند رو جشن بگیرم
خوبیش اینه که از این اعتلاها زیاد خواهیم داشت
To ke aghl to saret hast azash be kar bebar va mafhoum e ejare be sharte tamlik ro befahm! Boro motale'e kon ke airline haye dige chetori havapeyma mikharan.

Mashallah rajebe hame chi ham ke ezhar nazar mikoni.az tarikh begir ta eghtesad o havanavardi.to hameye mavaredam akharesh kam miyari.akhe pesar khub dar baraye chizi ezhar nazar kon ke savadesho dari.toyi ke migi tarikh darbareye kuroshe kabir tahrif shode, hagh nadari darbareye tarikh qable eslam o vatan parasti harf bezani.vaghti rajebe havanavardi ettela'at nadari, harf nazan, kasi nemige ke lali.

Tuye tavafoghe rasmi beyne Iran va Airbus, qeid shode ke 100 darsade pule kharide airbus ha tavasote finance khareji pardakht mishe, ye qerun ham pule beito almal sarf nemishe.vaghti havapeyma ha vared shod o azashun pul dar ovordim in sherkat hay khareji ba yek ta 4 darsad kolle pul ro tey 15 sal az IranAir migiran.kojaye in moshkel dare? In routin tarin nahveye kharid havapeyma mahsub mishe.kasi ke balakhune ro ejare nadade bash bayad qaedatan motavajeh beshe manzuramo.

Last edited:

I repeat myself once again. we need a good location, a good airport(a good airport must have good security as well), a good fleet and a good flight strategy.

See, that's where you and others are confusing the matter. Do we want a top rate airline? Do we want a top rate airport? Do we want to be a airport hub? Which exactly is our goal? Buy a bunch of airlines and hope for the best?

Qatar being ranked as the best airline has nothing at all to do with Qatar Airport being a hub.

Again and again, I see this as the problem with our country. We don't exactly know what we want.

Let Iran heal completely from sanctions first, then think about turning Tehran into an air transportation hub. Even after healing from sanctions, the real hard thing is "tolerance". Tolerating ideas and differences to the extent possible. That was the reason why Dubai became the city it is today (even if they have already gone too far with their tolerance). It was money that made the idea of "neutralizing" possible, and perhaps enjoyable.

Will Iran have %50 of that type of tolerance? I don't think it will under the current regime as it hasn't yet disconnected the "revolutionary mode".

Iran does not need to be Dubai. Dubai was forced to "tolerate" it all, because that was the best possible path for then. Iran's path, if it tries to replicate Dubai, would be destructive. It's the same, vise versa. If Dubai tried to act like Iran (be self-reliant, independent, etc) it wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Each country, like each individual, has to choose the option that is best beneficial to their skillset and circumstances.

.they have plans to build Al Maktoum airport with 160 to 260 millions capacity.
During the first phase of the project, the airport is planned to handle around 200,000 t (200,000 long tons; 220,000 short tons) of cargo per year, with the possibility of increasing to 800,000 t (790,000 long tons; 880,000 short tons). The passenger terminal at this phase is designed to have a capacity of 5 million passengers per year. It was planned to be the largest airport in the world in terms of freight handled, moving up to 12 million tonnes (12,000,000 long tons; 13,000,000 short tons) per year in 2013.

The project was originally expected to be fully operational by 2017, although the 2007–2012 global financial crisis subsequently postponed the completion of the complex to 2027.

-------------------------------------

I liked the discussion by the way. It was rational

Last edited by a moderator:
See, that's where you and others are confusing the matter. Do we want a top rate airline? Do we want a top rate airport? Do we want to be a airport hub? Which exactly is our goal? Buy a bunch of airlines and hope for the best?

Qatar being ranked as the best airline has nothing at all to do with Qatar Airport being a hub.

Again and again, I see this as the problem with our country. We don't exactly know what we want.

Iran does not need to be Dubai. Dubai was forced to "tolerate" it all, because that was the best possible path for then. Iran's path, if it tries to replicate Dubai, would be destructive. It's the same, vise versa. If Dubai tried to act like Iran (be self-reliant, independent, etc) it wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Each country, like each individual, has to choose the option that is best beneficial to their skillset and circumstances.
I am not confusing anything.Doha and Abu Dahbi are already successful hubs and their representive airlines are among the best in the world.what is your problem? 20 milions and 30 milions are not small numbers.the number of passengers doesnt exactly determine whether the hub is succesful or not.if its profiting its OK.

Qatar and Etihad provide a much more luxury services in comparison to Emirates thus their tickets might be more expensive.thats why not much people can afford to travel with them.Turkish airline which is the best European airline provide cheaper service to its passangers and it has more planes in comparison to Emirate.

You see, each airline has its own policies.if they reach their objectives and profit as planned, they are succesful.the number of passengers doesn exactly determine the success.actually you are the first one that claims Doha and abu Dhabi are not profiting hubs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom