What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1227457.gif

@bozorgmehr

I haven't ban you from that thread, are you sure about that?

hmm!!! @Minute by Minute 's message is now gone and I'm able to post to the thread!!!

Do you have any possible explanations for that?

And I apologize for my heated tone earlier, if you had nothing to do with this. You know that I like you and have thanked you even when you've issued me with citations and warnings. We need to keep this forum unbiased and open to all ideas, regardless of how much we may disagree with the views expressed. The only way we can counter them is with words and reason. Otherwise, it may turn to another unfortunate place like Iran Military Forum.

Thanks

hmm!!! @Minute by Minute 's message is now gone and I'm able to post to the thread!!!

Do you have any possible explanations for that?

And I apologize for my heated tone earlier, if you had nothing to do with this. You know that I like you and have thanked you even when you've issued me with citations and warnings. We need to keep this forum unbiased and open to all ideas, regardless of how much we may disagree with the views expressed. The only way we can counter them is with words and reason. Otherwise, it may turn to another unfortunate place like Iran Military Forum.

Thanks
U're welcome.
I deleted his message because it contained insults. But I think you made a mistake about being banned from thread.

U're welcome.
I deleted his message because it contained insults. But I think you made a mistake about being banned from thread.

Well I don't know what a ban message looks like. But it said I didn't have permission to post..... I went back to take a screen shot after reading your message. But it was already gone...

Anyway, done and over with... I'lll remove my message in Most Reformists Rejected From Running For Parliament In Iran

If this happens then the construction sector is gonna boom in Iran and guess which neighbor with the second biggest construction sector in the world is gonna make profit.

Win-Win. :)

We already had a construction boom a few years back which eventually became an it of a bubble. It will take time to have the next boom anytime soon because, in my opinion, the boom from a few years back produced more supply than there is demand. I think we have to wait a few years.

However, even with the next boom down the line, i doubt turkish companies will play a big role as most of the work will be done by iranian companies except maybe certain unique projects which could be open to bids by foreign companies *(such as railways, metros, airports, etc ).

Turkish Army Open day Support for Liver-Eater Terrorists in Syria... New shipments of armament arrives everyday from Turkey:

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/524809/تشدید-پشتیبانی-ترکیه-از-تروریستها-در-لاذقیهفیلم-و-عکس
Link doesn't work. Post pics if there are any.

I don't know about shipments but we are backing FSA with artillery.

Read this.: Turkey clearing ISIS mines along Syria border
---------------------------------------------------------------------

@Serpentine he says that we should pressure US, to make them invade Iran. Ignore him like the rest, please.

Not surprised, you took away the thread. As I say freedon is a lie and one of these days they will come for you too. It is called internet 2.0! I doubt many of you even know, what that is about. You had a chance to show, what you are made of, be educated and educate about the most important stuff in our lives, but I guess it take, what you don't have. It is no loss for me as one of my teachers once said: I know what i know, what you don't know! So enjoy your Little Club, thanks each other like ariamehr on job well done and keep dreaming like the big fish in the small pond, that you are! How powerfull you are, the thread is gone!
Good life and have a good luck, you are gonne need it.
I am master of burning bridges behind me and I burn this one too!

Are you guys, going to buy some military equipment now when sanctions are lifted?I saw some headlines saying that Russia hopes to sell some helicopters to Iran but nothing more?

Are you guys, going to buy some military equipment now when sanctions are lifted?I saw some headlines saying that Russia hopes to sell some helicopters to Iran but nothing more?

Iran needs new equipments in some cases like fighters and tanks. there are news about negotiating among iran and some other countries like russia. but iran doesnt want only to buy, she wants also to receive new technologies and take license production lines.
su-30 . T-90ms, are most rumors we can hear nowadays.

Okay, I managed to open it...saw some MKEK ammo boxes, it's no secret that we are supporting and aiding Free Syrian Army against the genocidal maniac dictator and it's terrorist allies...
Yes, you and your kind dictators are always there to support Syrian Cannibalism-experts Free Army and other terrorists!!

Free Syrian Army:

Syria mutilation footage sparks doubts over wisdom of backing rebels | World news | The Guardian

images

Forgot this so soon?

images

Iran, Russia and Syria and Iraq are supporting forces that protect and save Christians and Yazidis and any other human being from liver-eating terrorists while Turks, Saudis, other Persian Gulf states support either Takfiris who don't want no human alive except for themselves or Jews...

One side starts to Takfir other sects and religions by saying we must kill all people in the world except for Wahhabi Salafi Takfiris and even they want to kill Takfiris who are not in their side... This is very dangerous, Savage and barbaric to have a group of people who only finds themselves as those eligible to live and breath on this planet...

Other side, fights both Takfiri Barbars and Jews and yet Turkish Muslim (so called!) brothers buy Takfiri agenda... I expected nothing like this from Turkey who pretend to be a part of Europe soon!

Again there is no MODERATE TERRORISTS in Syria... They all are Takfiris/Salafis and are after creating an ISIL or AL QAEDA style kalifate... It is no surprise to see Free Syrian Army members commit cannibalism through eating the heart and livers of the dead... It is also no surprise to see these terrorists joining Al Nosrah (Al Qaeda) or ISIL as soon as their pay checks gets shrinked!!

White House defends $1.7B payment to Iran, denies it was 'ransom' for prisoners - Washington Times

They claimed they paid 1.7 while we wanted 8.

Makes sense that they should be happy. 1.7b for a 400m non-payment after 36 years is a joke.
but USD related inflation rate for 36 is so low that I got surprised to have 1.7 B first that I heard the news...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom