What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I have no idea...maybe because our people are a bit conservative... :meeting:

I was talking with my friends last week and sharing our Turkish travel stories, and we all agreed to this,
Young people (let's say below 25) are very nice and friendly
Older people (40-50) are jerks and crooks
Old people (60+) are again nice and friendly.

How true do you think this observation is?

I was talking with my friends last week and sharing our Turkish travel stories, and we all agreed to this,

Based on your observation, PDF Turks are around 40-50.

well , whats your idea about releasing 7 Iranian from prison and stop the Interpol warrant for 21 more Iranian?

I think this shows that US judicial system is garbage. If they are releasing 7 from prison and stopping warrant of 21 Iranians, it means it was not based on fairness, and was only a cruel political move. Imagine how many other prisoners (not just Iranians, maybe Syrians, maybe Lebanese, maybe Libyans, etc) are in US jails purely on tramped up charges based only on political considerations.

Our weakness is why doesn't our media talk about these prisoners? I know more about the ones Iran imprisoned, rather than the one US imprisoned. Why does both western media AND Iranian media both talk about Jason Rezaian, but why not our own people in their prisons? I know Jason's face more than I know my own face, given how much it has been all over the news (specially the one where he is smiling open-mouthed and looking upwards towards the camera).

So anyway, here were our guys,
A Look at the 7 Iranian Prisoners Released by the US - ABC News

They are all dual citizens, so this is a prison exchange of Iranian-Americans for Iranian-Americans.

Based on your observation, PDF Turks are around 40-50.

Niceness comes generally from empathy, and the human mind is evolved in such a way that empathy works when you are face to face with someone. You say the wrong thing and the hurt look on their face negatively affects you. Once this face to face connection is severed, we all becomes giant dicks.

This is why in Iran when two people want to pass through a door, they have to do tarof for half an hour (after you, no after you, no the older should go first, no first should be the one on the right side) but when we are in a car and want to change lanes, no one gives you any space.

What I'm saying is that I bet if you put these PDF Turks and PDF Iranians in the same room, they will be good friends.

I think this shows that US judicial system is garbage. If they are releasing 7 from prison and stopping warrant of 21 Iranians, it means it was not based on fairness, and was only a cruel political move. Imagine how many other prisoners (not just Iranians, maybe Syrians, maybe Lebanese, maybe Libyans, etc) are in US jails purely on tramped up charges based only on political considerations.

Our weakness is why doesn't our media talk about these prisoners? I know more about the ones Iran imprisoned, rather than the one US imprisoned. Why does both western media AND Iranian media both talk about Jason Rezaian, but why not our own people in their prisons? I know Jason's face more than I know my own face, given how much it has been all over the news (specially the one where he is smiling open-mouthed and looking upwards towards the camera).

So anyway, here were our guys,
A Look at the 7 Iranian Prisoners Released by the US - ABC News

They are all dual citizens, so this is a prison exchange of Iranian-Americans for Iranian-Americans.

Niceness comes generally from empathy, and the human mind is evolved in such a way that empathy works when you are face to face with someone. You say the wrong thing and the hurt look on their face negatively affects you. Once this face to face connection is severed, we all becomes giant dicks.

This is why in Iran when two people want to pass through a door, they have to do tarof for half an hour (after you, no after you, no the older should go first, no first should be the one on the right side) but when we are in a car and want to change lanes, no one gives you any space.

What I'm saying is that I bet if you put these PDF Turks and PDF Iranians in the same room, they will be good friends.
well why they were in prison was a little different from each other

I say, you can fiend both of the in every age group......ah, if you are in tourism cities the things your friend has said is true...but not in general Turkey.

well , whats your idea about releasing 7 Iranian from prison and stop the Interpol warrant for 14 more Iranian?
Exchanging spies in return of civilians!
Americans have found a promising way to free their agents in Iran.
Components: a lame president in Iran + enough number (مقدار کافی) of Iranian in U.S

Exchanging spies in return of civilians!
Americans have found a promising way to free their agents in Iran.
Components: a lame president in Iran + enough number (مقدار کافی) of Iranian in U.S
well American can claim those 7 were breaking US laws ,and Iranian claims those 4 people were breaking Iranian Laws.

by the way according to Fars News
Farsnews
it was not Roohani government who freed those 4 it was Supreme National Security Council, now look at the members of the council
well now if you claim because of weakness in Roohani government they were freed then you must also attribute those weakness to Supreme leader . but you may consider this decision as weakness for me its pragmatism , it show that in higher echelon of power in our country they don't let their feeling cloud their judgement , holding those four people give us nothing, they are nothing but burned chess piece and can't be used against us anymore as we know them , but those 7 people and the other 14 who were cleared from Interpol wanted list are merchants and scientist , they never be useless .

guys anybody now who actually this Nosratollah Khosrawi Roudsari is ?
It seems he is the forth person that Iran released .

کری: ایران ۱.۷ میلیارد دلار بابت شکایت از آمریکا در لاهه دریافت می‌کند
وزیر خارجه آمریکا اعلام کرد که ایران در پرونده شکایت از واشنگتن بابت عدم اجرای تعهدات مبنی بر فروش تسلیحات در دهه ۱۹۷۰(قبل از انقلاب) در دادگاه لاهه، ۱.۷ میلیارد دلار دریافت می‌کند.
به گزارش مشرق، وزیر خارجه آمریکا اعلام کرد که ایران در پرونده شکایت از واشنگتن به دادگاه لاهه 1.7 میلیارد دلار دریافت می‌کند.

جان کری در بیانیه‌ای اعلام کرد که آمریکا و ایران در مورد پرونده‌ مربوط به خرید تسلیحات در دهه ۱۹۷۰ میلادی(زمان شاه مخلوع) از آمریکا و عدم تحویل آن‌ها به ایران پس از انقلاب، به توافق رسیدند.

این پرونده به سال 1981 برمی‌گردد، زمانی که آمریکا بعد از انقلاب حاضر به بازگرداندن پول پرداخت شده از سوی تهران برای خرید تسلیحات نشد و جنگ افزارهای مورد نظر را نیز تحویل نداد.

جان کری در این بیانیه، توافق حاصل شده با ایران در پرونده شکایت در دادگاه لاهه را «منصفانه» و «به بهترین وجه به نفع منافع آمریکا» خوانده است.

well American can claim those 7 were breaking US laws ,and Iranian claims those 4 people were breaking Iranian Laws.

by the way according to Fars News
Farsnews
it was not Roohani government who freed those 4 it was Supreme National Security Council, now look at the members of the council

well now if you claim because of weakness in Roohani government they were freed then you must also attribute those weakness to Supreme leader . but you may consider this decision as weakness for me its pragmatism , it show that in higher echelon of power in our country they don't let their feeling cloud their judgement , holding those four people give us nothing, they are nothing but burned chess piece and can't be used against us anymore as we know them , but those 7 people and the other 14 who were cleared from Interpol wanted list are merchants and scientist , they never be useless .

guys anybody now who actually this Nosratollah Khosrawi Roudsari is ?
It seems he is the forth person that Iran released .
about your list, it's 3 vs 9. result can be predicted easily.

also according to your logic, we should append those weaknesses to Imam Hasan (PBUW) too, cause after all he chose his traitor commanders too, right?

since "holding those four people give us nothing", then I suggest to free all American spies from now on without trial too, why bother holding them, right?

the whole show was because of the Jason Rezaian, the other 3 and those Iranian were just a cover for people to forget whom we were handing over.

کری: ایران ۱.۷ میلیارد دلار بابت شکایت از آمریکا در لاهه دریافت می‌کند
وزیر خارجه آمریکا اعلام کرد که ایران در پرونده شکایت از واشنگتن بابت عدم اجرای تعهدات مبنی بر فروش تسلیحات در دهه ۱۹۷۰(قبل از انقلاب) در دادگاه لاهه، ۱.۷ میلیارد دلار دریافت می‌کند.
به گزارش مشرق، وزیر خارجه آمریکا اعلام کرد که ایران در پرونده شکایت از واشنگتن به دادگاه لاهه 1.7 میلیارد دلار دریافت می‌کند.

جان کری در بیانیه‌ای اعلام کرد که آمریکا و ایران در مورد پرونده‌ مربوط به خرید تسلیحات در دهه ۱۹۷۰ میلادی(زمان شاه مخلوع) از آمریکا و عدم تحویل آن‌ها به ایران پس از انقلاب، به توافق رسیدند.

این پرونده به سال 1981 برمی‌گردد، زمانی که آمریکا بعد از انقلاب حاضر به بازگرداندن پول پرداخت شده از سوی تهران برای خرید تسلیحات نشد و جنگ افزارهای مورد نظر را نیز تحویل نداد.

جان کری در این بیانیه، توافق حاصل شده با ایران در پرونده شکایت در دادگاه لاهه را «منصفانه» و «به بهترین وجه به نفع منافع آمریکا» خوانده است.

On the surface this means like excellent news but this is another loss for us. Can anyone guess why?

about your list, it's 3 vs 9. result can be predicted easily.

also according to your logic, we should append those weaknesses to Imam Hasan (PBUW) too, cause after all he chose his traitor commanders too, right?

since "holding those four people give us nothing", then I suggest to free all American spies from now on without trial too, why bother holding them, right?

the whole show was because of the Jason Rezaian, the other 3 and those Iranian were just a cover for people to forget whom we were handing over.
why free them when we can hold them as bargain chip for trading with the civilian they hold , every piece have its time to be played, when its time to play our hand if you held it, you have wasted the potential.

and my count is something else. red ones are selected by supreme leader and government have nothing to do with them and green one are from government.

• حسن روحانی: (رئیس‌جمهور و رئیس شورای عالی امنیت ملی)
  • علی لاریجانی: (رئیس مجلس شورای اسلامی)
  • صادق لاریجانی: (رئیس قوه قضائیه جمهوری اسلامی ایران)
  • محمدباقر نوبخت: (معاون رئیس جمهور و رئیس سازمان مدیریت و برنامه ریزی کشور)
  • دریابان علی شمخانی: (دبیر شورای عالی امنیت ملی و نماینده رهبر ایران در شورا)
  • سعید جلیلی: (نماینده رهبر ایران در شورا)
  • سرلشکر سید حسن فیروزآبادی: (رئیس ستاد فرماندهی کل نیروهای مسلح جمهوری اسلامی ایران)
  • سرلشکر عطاءالله صالحی: (فرمانده کل ارتش جمهوری اسلامی ایران)
  • سرلشکر محمدعلی جعفری: (فرمانده کل سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی)
  • عبدالرضا رحمانی فضلی: (وزیر کشور و رئیس شورای امنیت کشور)
  • محمدجواد ظریف: (وزیر امور خارجه)
  • سید محمود علوی: (وزیر اطلاعات)
  • وزیر یا مسئول مربوط به موضوع در حال بررسی در شورا
let see 6 are red and 4 are green even if we don't consider the fact that Intelligence minister must be approved by Supreme leader then 5 are green . here the pink one is irreverent because he is foreign minister or intelligence minister so in that session they had only 12 person not 13. and you cant consider Head of Parliament as affiliate of Government or selected by Supreme leader. so it be 6 to 5 in favor of Supreme leader.

and now we come to the most interesting and important part which is Mr. Roohani himself. hope you have not forgot that from 1368 till 1392 (when he was elected as president) for 24 years he was Supreme leader representative in Supreme National Security Council . now can you explain to me how a person who has the longest membership in the council (27 year from which 24 year of it he was supreme leader Representative again the longest one) suddenly will become against supreme leader ?

why free them when we can hold them as bargain chip for trading with the civilian they hold , every piece have its time to be played, when its time to play our hand if you held it, you have wasted the potential.

and my count is something else. red ones are selected by supreme leader and government have nothing to do with them and green one are from government.

• حسن روحانی: (رئیس‌جمهور و رئیس شورای عالی امنیت ملی)
  • علی لاریجانی: (رئیس مجلس شورای اسلامی)
  • صادق لاریجانی: (رئیس قوه قضائیه جمهوری اسلامی ایران)
  • محمدباقر نوبخت: (معاون رئیس جمهور و رئیس سازمان مدیریت و برنامه ریزی کشور)
  • دریابان علی شمخانی: (دبیر شورای عالی امنیت ملی و نماینده رهبر ایران در شورا)
  • سعید جلیلی: (نماینده رهبر ایران در شورا)
  • سرلشکر سید حسن فیروزآبادی: (رئیس ستاد فرماندهی کل نیروهای مسلح جمهوری اسلامی ایران)
  • سرلشکر عطاءالله صالحی: (فرمانده کل ارتش جمهوری اسلامی ایران)
  • سرلشکر محمدعلی جعفری: (فرمانده کل سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی)
  • عبدالرضا رحمانی فضلی: (وزیر کشور و رئیس شورای امنیت کشور)
  • محمدجواد ظریف: (وزیر امور خارجه)
  • سید محمود علوی: (وزیر اطلاعات)
  • وزیر یا مسئول مربوط به موضوع در حال بررسی در شورا
let see 6 are red and 4 are green even if we don't consider the fact that Intelligence minister must be approved by Supreme leader then 5 are green . here the pink one is irreverent because he is foreign minister or intelligence minister so in that session they had only 12 person not 13. and you cant consider Head of Parliament as affiliate of Government or selected by Supreme leader. so it be 6 to 5 in favor of Supreme leader.

and now we come to the most interesting and important part which is Mr. Roohani himself. hope you have not forgot that from 1368 till 1392 (when he was elected as president) for 24 years he was Supreme leader representative in Supreme National Security Council . now can you explain to me how a person who has the longest membership in the council (27 year from which 24 year of it he was supreme leader Representative again the longest one) suddenly will become against supreme leader ?
I count them based on their policies, you count them based on their appointer.
But I remind you about Imam Hasan and his commanders again. It's sad, but reality.

About your plan of exchange, all Americans need is to accuse someone and demand for exchange, So your plan has a big flaw.

Hey buddy, you can betray your country with eased mind, even if they arrest you, we will exchange you. Threason wont have any punishments in Iran.
-------------

معاون ارزی بانک مرکزی: از افزایش امروز نرخ دلار تعجب کردیم

چوپان دروغگو

I count them based on their policies, you count them based on their appointer.
But I remind you about Imam Hasan and his commanders again. It's sad, but reality.

About your plan of exchange, all Americans need is to accuse someone and demand for exchange, So your plan has a big flaw.

Hey buddy, you can betray your country with eased mind, even if they arrest you, we will exchange you. Threason wont have any punishments in Iran.
-------------

معاون ارزی بانک مرکزی: از افزایش امروز نرخ دلار تعجب کردیم

چوپان دروغگو
will we free them at ease ? Do you like to stay were they are for 3-4 years ? By the way aren't there american who they claims are in our custody and we even deny their existence ? About this deal is only about Rezaian I really doubt that I agree that pastor was just a bonus we throw there but what about the marine or the 4th people who actually was no talk about him in media until yesterday . about USA need only accusing some people for exchange with spies ,well its not like they actually did nothing ,6 of them have broken USA treasury laws and one was hacker who penetrated one of the top notch American laboratory computer system and downloaded millions of dollars software and data and if Iran wanted him then guess for whom he was working for. Do you suggest we most have forgotten them . wouldn't it gave the message to the Iranian who lived overboard that if when you are helping Iran while we are at a tight spot then as a thank you we will forget you ifyou face some problems.

Guys, give some news about the lifted sanctions...

What's the estimated GDP/Growth in Iran for 2016 ??? I expect Iran to be the richest country in ME in 10 years...

Saudia Arabia- Population: 30 Million, GDP: 650$ Billion
Iran - Population: Population: 80 Million, GDP: 1700$ Billion.

I feel like you are all going to swim in the pools full of $$$ :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom