What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Guess that explains the profile picture, profile name and just your overall geniality!!
Hail Daneshmand! :D

That is your kindness, dear!

By the way, you were complaining about @haman10 yesterday here, and look what you guys are yourself doing today: Çay Bahçesi | Page 996

All in defense of a Takfiri supporter. And if it was not for @Slav Defence who kindly tagged me there, I would not even have known, since I do not visit Turkish section and none of you when you were talking about me tagged me. That says alot, doesn't it?

Not that I care. Jealousy, is not my way.

When thousands of threads are opened inline with a global propaganda against Iran on thousands of forums and media, and often in support of anti-thinking Takfiris who are taking the 'peace in the life' of the people hostage from Indonesia to France, there was no uproar. Couple of threads are made in support of Iran and showing the American lies and propaganda with regard to the latest navy incident and suddenly the Turk section comes "alive".

But Cheers, as I told you yesterday, this is virtual world. What is important is how things are going in the real world.

By the way, you were complaining about @haman10 yesterday here, and look what you guys are yourself doing today: Çay Bahçesi | Page 996
Hey, hey....I have never seen a Turk acting friendly then talking behind negatively...they will tell it to your face.

All in defense of a Takfiri supporter. And if it was not for @Slav Defence who kindly tagged me there, I would not even have known, since I do not visit Turkish section and none of you when you were talking about me tagged me. That says alot, doesn't it?

Not that I care. Jealousy, is not my way.

When thousands of threads are opened inline with a global propaganda against Iran on thousands of forums and media, and often in support of anti-thinking Takfiris who are taking the 'peace in the life' of the people hostage from Indonesia to France, there was no uproar. Couple of threads are made in support of Iran and showing the American lies and propaganda with regard to the latest navy incident and suddenly the Turk section comes "alive".

But Cheers, as I told you yesterday, this is virtual world. What is important is how things are going in the real world.
Issue is about 500's demotion.... Turks strongly reject it and know it happened because of the Iranians' mass report thing...Some objects saying if Daneshmand has title, 500 deserves it much more.

------------------------------------------------------------

@haman10 you should really be careful with the language you use.....Your foul language is all over the place....people might have been reporting it. :(

بمیرم واسه این خزانه خالی!

البته بعد از 120 سال

البته بعد از 120 سال
من نميدونم چرا زمان محمود صداي شما ها در نميومد، سال ٨٤ با دلار ١٢٢٦ و نفت ١٢٠ دلار و توليد نفت بيشتر (٢ برابر) رو با سال ٩٣ بانفت ٥٠ دلاري و توليد نفت كمتر و دلار ٣٥٠٠ كه از بركات دولت اقا محمود هست رو مقايسه كنيم ميبينيم كه واقعا كسري بودجه داريم

امثال شما مشكلتون با روحاني يه چيز ديگس بخاطر چيزايي كه سوادشو نداريد ازش انتقاد نكنيد.

البته بعد از 120 سال
اخوی دقت میکنی که این فقط عدد هست و با منظور کردن ارزش پول چیزی که فکر می کنی دقیقا بر عکس میشه؟
فقط رفرنس می دم به حقوق روزانه ی کارگرهای روز مزد، یه مقایسه بکن بین امسال و 10 سال پیش، تا دستت بیاد.
پ.ن: من از این طرفدارای سینه چاک روحانی نیستم، ولی بلانسبت فقط یه احمق میتونه از سیاست های اقتصادی احمدی نژاد دفاع کنه.

Selective picking.... :)

You know about Quantum Physics, Relativity Theory, General Relativity Theory, etc... ?

@Daneshmand

Quantum teleportation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Work in 1998 verified the initial predictions,[8] and the distance of teleportation was increased in August 2004 to 600 meters, using optical fiber.[9] Subsequently, the record distance for quantum teleportation has been gradually increased to 16 km,[10] then to 97 km,[11] and is now 143 km (89 mi), set in open air experiments done between two of the Canary Islands.[7] There has been a recent record set (as of September 2015) through supercooled nanowire that reached the distance of 101 km (63 mi).[citation needed] For material systems, the record distance is 21m.[12]

A variant of teleportation called "open-destination" teleportation, with receivers located at multiple locations, was demonstrated in 2004 using five-photon entanglement.[13] Teleportation of a composite state of two single photons has also been realized.[14] In April 2011, experimenters reported that they had demonstrated teleportation of wave packets of light up to a bandwidth of 10 MHz while preserving strongly nonclassical superposition states.[15][16] In August 2013, the achievement of "fully deterministic" quantum teleportation, using a hybrid technique, was reported.[17] On 29 May 2014, scientists announced a reliable way of transferring data by quantum teleportation. Quantum teleportation of data had been done before but with highly unreliable methods.[18][19] On 26 February 2015, scientists reported the first experiment teleporting multiple degrees of freedom of a quantum particle.[20]

Researchers have also successfully used quantum teleportation to transmit information between clouds of gas atoms, notable because the clouds of gas are macroscopic atomic ensembles.[21][22]

Quantum computer is still a fantasy but relaying messages with teleportation by entanglement is the reality..

البته بعد از 120 سال
محسن جان به نظر شما تورم یک چیز حقیقی هستش یا وجود نداره و توطعه و شایعه پراکنی وطن فروشهای از خود بیگانه غرب زده هستش ؟

محسن جان به نظر شما تورم یک چیز حقیقی هستش یا وجود نداره و توطعه و شایعه پراکنی وطن فروشهای از خود بیگانه غرب زده هستش ؟
یه نگاه به لیست بندازی بد نیست، چهار سال کاهش هزینه ها بوده، به نظرت توی این سالها تورم نداشتیم؟
به نظرت خبر زیر ربطی به افزایش قیمت دلار و رکود تولید نداره؟
مرکز آمار: واردات در دولت یازدهم ۹۲ درصد افزایش یافت
امان از خزانه خالی !!!

یه نگاه به لیست بندازی بد نیست، چهار سال کاهش هزینه ها بوده، به نظرت توی این سالها تورم نداشتیم؟
به نظرت خبر زیر ربطی به افزایش قیمت دلار و رکود تولید نداره؟
مرکز آمار: واردات در دولت یازدهم ۹۲ درصد افزایش یافت
امان از خزانه خالی !!!
اين ليست مزخرف هيچي رو نشون نميده، اگه اين به اصطلاح خبرگزاري حرفه اي بود درامد و قيمت نفت و ميزان توليد نفت رو هم نشون ميداد
به اين امار هاي مخرف باشه كه احمدي نژاد تو اون ٨ سال منحوس بيشتر از بقيه دولت ها در مجموع پول دراورد(چه دلاري چه ريالي) ولي نه تنها وضع اقتصاد و بهتر نكرد بلكه با عرض معذرت ،ريد

دلار ١٢٢٦ شد ٣٧٠٠، تورم تا ٤٠ درصد بالا رفت، انزواي جهاني بيشتر شد ، سرمايه گذاري خارجي به صفر رسيد و و و و
روحاني تو اين ٤ سال گند كاري احمدي نژاد و جبران كنه شاهكاره و البته جبران هم ميكنه

اين ليست مزخرف هيچي رو نشون نميده، اگه اين به اصطلاح خبرگزاري حرفه اي بود درامد و قيمت نفت و ميزان توليد نفت رو هم نشون ميداد
به اين امار هاي مخرف باشه كه احمدي نژاد تو اون ٨ سال منحوس بيشتر از بقيه دولت ها در مجموع پول دراورد(چه دلاري چه ريالي) ولي نه تنها وضع اقتصاد و بهتر نكرد بلكه با عرض معذرت ،ريد

دلار ١٢٢٦ شد ٣٧٠٠، تورم تا ٤٠ درصد بالا رفت، انزواي جهاني بيشتر شد ، سرمايه گذاري خارجي به صفر رسيد و و و و
روحاني تو اين ٤ سال گند كاري احمدي نژاد و جبران كنه شاهكاره و البته جبران هم ميكنه
اراجیف زیاد میگی، نمونش هم همین نرخ دلار هست که بهونه افزایش هزینه های جاری کردی
یکی از ایراداتی که از دولتها ها میگیرن (و امثال شما و ما از احمدی نژاد میگرفتیم) همینه که برای تامین هزینه های جاریشون قیمت دلار رو بالا میبرن

اگر آمار سرمایه گزاریهای دوره احمدی نژاد و اینکه چند برابر دولت خاتمی بود رو بذارم هم میگی آمار جعلی هست
اگرم میزان سرمایه گزاری صفر در دولت روحانی رو بذارم (که بازم همون نهاد منتشر میکنه) بازم میگی به خاطر احمد نژاد هست
احمدی نژاد اینجا احمدی نژاد اونجا احمدی نژاد همه جا !!!
عزیزم نرخ واردات رو دریاب

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom