What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Google thought it was Arabic not Persian, so I switched it, still only translates to consonants. Is it a street word?
Tokhm means egg/testicular and 'am" in tokhm"am" indicates "my" so it is "my testicular".

if you meet a friendly Persian man use this phrase and he will probably laugh to death.

for God sake
for Christ's sake
for crying out loud
for fuc?'? sake
for Goddess's sake
for goodness' sake
for heaven's sake
for Pete's sake
for pity's sake

what ever you like please use nicer language for your study course

I don't understand why these people have problem with statues.....it's not shirk. I'm not gonna go and worship some statue.....

Instead of these stupid statues in Ankara; we can erect a fine statue of our ancestors.....
64481c16b11ca8d123dbbb59e90f84fd_k.jpg

s-af2859983b1366944ce6f40a2fab4da2a78ac7ec.jpg

ankara-buyuksehir-belediyesi-ankaparkin-tanitimi-icin-ataturk.jpg

923125.jpg

ankara-dev-kedi-heykeli.jpg

I mean these are not modern art something like that, just pure idiocy.

@xenon54 @T-123456
The dinosaurs are somewhat cool but the rest just looks like roadside advertising for dubious car dealers....

The dinosaurs are somewhat cool but the rest just looks like roadside advertising for dubious car dealers....
Meh...i don't like them all...he should finish all the metro lines that he has started not play with dinosaurs and robots.... but what he is doing is....
upload_2016-1-14_20-39-35.png

At 7:00 am....he is busy with mocking CHP....

Meh...i don't like them all...he should finish all the metro lines that he has started not play with dinosaurs and robots.... but what he is doing is....
View attachment 287111

At 7:00 am....he is busy with mocking CHP....
Well hes is known as the true troll mayor, i wonder if there is someone else in the world comparable to him, he should be thankful he is the mayor of capital city otherwise no goverment would fund his idiocy.
I wonder why people keep electing him, Istanbul mayor is also AKP but he is really working hard, i was amazed last year how dramatically the public transportation between European and Asian side changed, the distance that i usually needed from Asian to European side took around 1.5h now its somewhere around 20 min.

Well hes is known as the true troll mayor, i wonder if there is someone else in the world comparable to him, he should be thankful he is the mayor of capital city otherwise no goverment would fund his idiocy.
I wonder why people keep electing him, Istanbul mayor is also AKP but he is really working hard, i was amazed last year how dramatically the public transportation between European and Asian side changed, the distance that i usually needed from Asian to European side took around 1.5h now its somewhere around 20 min.

Because he is a fvckin genious...i heard it from different people who had meeting with him. But he uses it in a wrong way. İlçeleri, Büyükşehire bağladı, yani Büyükşehir belediyesi için, Ankara/Evrenseki'nin köyünde oturan adam oy verebiliyor..25 senede bütün köylere asfalt yaptı. Mamak'ta, varoşlarda ekmek dağıtıyor, Yenimahalle'yi güzel yaptı, etc... He knows his stuff. Lastly before the last elections AKP was not going to show him as their candidate (Bülent Arınç admit it later on)....Erdoğan was PM at that time, he came back from Abroad, Gökçek greeted him at the airport, they together test drived an electrical car together....Nobody knows the conversation between them, but after that, AKP selected them as their candidate...you know the rest.

English: The tit he was away from Iran Google Translate

Not a perfect translate but enables to get the main point of the conversation.

@XenoEnsi-14
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my god Sinan! I fell off my chair in my work place. Apparently Turkey's Turks are not that far off Iranian Turks when it comes to sense of humor.

Yes I can definitely see you got the point specially the "tit" part!!:lol:

Next time come to me when you want something to be translated. Or you'll mix up a political comment with a sentence from a 70s **** movie.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

By the way, you made my day. Thanks!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my god Sinan! I fell off my chair in my work place. Apparently Turkey's Turks are not that far off Iranian Turks when it comes to sense of humor.

Yes I can definitely see you got the point specially the "tit" part!!:lol:

Next time come to me when you want something to be translated. Or you'll mix up a political comment with a sentence from a 70s **** movie.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

By the way, you made my day. Thanks!

:/

Finglish: ummah dare az iran fasele migire
Iranian: یوممه داره از ایران فاصله میگیره Behnevis: easy farsi transliteration (pinglish) editor
English: The tit he was away from Iran Google Translate

You know i know what Ummah and Iran is., i don't need a translator for that.....

@Serpentine Salam, midooni poste dirooze man dar rabete ba ekhtelafe Iran va arabestan chi shode? Zaheran pak shode vali man ham peyghami daryaft nakardam.

Salam, alan dida, yeki az Mod ha pak karde, vali dalilesh ro naneveshte. shaiad tekrari bude?

Like somebody deleted your post with any notice in a thread which was more or less about Saudis and Iranians, you complain to Serpi, he says , he didn't delete but some other mod deleted it..... right ?

No need for you to bother yourself for me...and it's not like i translate everything written down here....at the past there were times when people talked from our backs thinking that we would not understand Finglish.

Like somebody deleted your post with any notice in a thread which was more or less about Saudis and Iranians, you complain to Serpi, he says , he didn't delete but some other mod deleted it..... right ?

No need for you to bother yourself for me...and it's not like i translate everything written down here....at the past there were times when people talked from our backs thinking that we would not understand Finglish.

Damn, our cryptic code has now been exposed. :( We can't talk behind Turks in pingilish anymore. God I'll die if I don't that. :D

Damn it, you sneaky little thing @Sinan. :mad:

Damn, our cryptic code has now been exposed. :( We can't talk behind Turks in pingilish anymore. God I'll die if I don't that. :D
You never did that in the first place, you always tried to stay neutral, manage the situation. Rmi5 said lots of awful things to you at the time but you never lost your composure.

I'm sure we have nothing to hide from our Turkish mates. What's the point of saying something that you guys don't understand and won't reply back to start another fight of words? It will be too boring. In order to understand a language you need to also understand their culture and metaphors. My quote was a simple inquiry. No insults intended.

You sneaky little thing @Sinan. :mad:

Lets move up to 128 bit encryption, shall we?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You never did that in the first place, you always tried to stay neutral, manage the situation. Rmi5 said lots of awful things to you at the time but you never lost your composure.

I thought it was clear I'm joking. You're a fun killer. :butcher:
You will pay dearly for exposing our cryptic language.

tumblr_n9qgqnHT4J1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Lets move up to 128 bit encryption, shall we?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You bet we should bro, I even suggest a 256 bit encryption, even if I have no idea what the hell it is all about.

Our Dark Brotherhood shall not, under any circumstances, be exposed to foreigners and we should do everything to make sure of that.:ph34r:

Last edited:
My God. I am just tired of this Turk, Turk thing. :D I just say, we petition vezarat keshvar, to give Iranian citizenship to all the Turks on PDF and end this once and for all. Seriously. This is the only treatment that is going to be effective.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom