What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You are trying to sell your Shia fairy tales to the wrong person. :drag:
What the hellll your brain is made of... like Saudis and their type that were crushed by Iran, always starting to grab the Shia Sunni shitt... No one in Iran cares about Shia sunni shiitt... Iran is only judges nations based on their practical actions and not their Shia Sunni shit... These stuff only works in your third world country... I'm so sick and tired of all who link everything happens between Iran and the whole Muslimsky world as Shia Sunni...

Your people's art works never stop to amaze me... Couple of days ago one of Saudis' top blindies labelled as MEcca Imam Joma'a released a yet another artistic theory... This is how Brains in whole ME except for Iran is working....

I always said.. It is not surprise for Iranians to hear stuff like these from ME countries' leader and ordinary people:

- Mecca Imam: " Safavids (Iranians) and Christians and Jews are doing an alliance to crush Muslims in the world"

- Mecca Imam: "Our war with Iran is Shia-Sunni war... Don't hide it.. Say it loud.. we are meant to kill Koffar (infidels)... This is sectarian war.. Don't say it it is not.. It is and we are expanding it with Allah's will"

- Mecca Imam: There was a Jinn centuries ago came to a Sheikh from within a wall... The Jinn loved Rice. Sheikh asked the Jinn... "do you have different sects like us in your Islam?" "Yes, We Do" JINN said.. "Name the worst/ darkest sector of Islam among you" Sheikh asked. Jinn responded "Wallah, they are those who are called Rafidhi (Shia)!!
Notes# Rafidhi word is something not invented yet by that time...
Note# Rice as a food is there in Saudi for something around 70 years only!

- And hundreds of funny Saudi Fitvas... Getting issues every day in a LOGICAL way of Ijtihad...
you know Fitvas like "A father can not be alone with his daughter", or "The wife must not turn the AC on when is alone from away from the husband even if it is +50 C!!!
- Or the way they conclude from Islam that women must not drive or go outside alone...

so it is not a Sunni-Shia thing... It is common sense and human logic against darkness and stone age mind sets and logic... It is only game of power while losers always choose to convince their incompetency as Shia-Sunni

btw, Assad killing terrorists and liver-eaters from over 80 countries, trying to free their sovereign legitimate land is a savage dictatorship while Erdugan killing thousands of Turkish citizens (terrorists) in Turkish soil is a "fight against terrorists"!!! What a naive mind to believe these kids level BS...

Last edited:
Hey guys.

Tomorrow is my final exam in Medicine. Hopefully it will be my last day as a med-student, and when you can call me doctor. :D

Wish me good luck :D
Congrats bro ! Wish you all the best in your life doctor joon . can't wait to hear the good news tomorrow

and please , post the pics from your graduation ceremony :D would make us all proud :)

I PASSED!! Im a frikkin doctor now! hahaha :D
I cant believe it!!

I got a patient with type 1 diabetes and Graves disease. I thought the examination was kinda easy. But I was well prepared. :)
Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone. I am so happy!! :D

And also, my mom cried for half an hour when I told her the good news haha
Mothers... :rofl:

I cant believe it!!

I got a patient with type 1 diabetes and Graves disease. I thought the examination was kinda easy. But I was well prepared. :)

Congratulations to you and to your parents , but I hope you don't become another a$$hole ....

side note : most of Docs are acting like Vampires in Iran ...

Last edited:
I cant believe it!!

Congrats. :)

I cant believe it!!

Congrats Doctor :partay: . But just keep your eyes open :devil: cuz :
12631481_1087170241343606_527812299484730223_n.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6863_1087289204665043_7255612264926445699_n.jpg

10556276_1015270118533686_2768383424065434043_n.jpg

12400818_1554486681540627_1534166998288924719_n.jpg

12524061_854354641354426_7358396247018984974_n.jpg

12552562_1086775398049757_7506556503070423281_n.jpg

12631334_957263847686673_8443714974062109291_n.jpg

lolbrary.com_10181_1386605397.jpg

:ph34r:

I cant believe it!!

Congratulations, Dr ResurgentIran!

Welcome to brotherhood!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom