What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hey guys.

Tomorrow is my final exam in Medicine. Hopefully it will be my last day as a med-student, and when you can call me doctor. :D

Wish me good luck :D

Congrats. Make sure you give us your full details, so we can visit you and use connections and jump in front of the queue, because "we know the doctor from PDF" and not pay for the visit. Iranian style.

"No one knows what its like to feel these feelings, like I do and I blame you!"

That is what happens, when your job is saving lives!

I wish I studied being a doctor so I could be a huge dick like House.

I studied business. And in business, you have to be nice to everyone.

How do Iranians great each other, between two men and between man and woman ?

Congratulations, Dr ResurgentIran!

Welcome to brotherhood!
Welcome to brotherhood ? !! DAFUQ ? @ResurgentIran

this is outrageous !!

So u mean me and @rahi2357 aren't doctors yet just cause we've a couple of more years to go ? huh ? is that what you're sayin ?

With all due respect , Screw you guys :D :lol:

@ResurgentIran : seriously bro ,what you did was awesome . people don't grasp what we go through. they are rude , impolite and often very aggressive towards us .

but hey , F them all :D seriously :D congrats bro ;)

Save people and make a shit tonne of money ! thats how we roll .

this is outrageous !!

So u mean me and @rahi2357 aren't doctors yet just cause we've a couple of more years to go ? huh ? is that what you're sayin ?

@ResurgentIran : seriously bro ,what you did was awesome . people don't grasp what we go through. they are rude , impolite and often very aggressive towards us .

Sorry but the truth is you guys are still not part of the fraternity :P. You haven't gone through the final ritual ceremony and you haven't been told magic words yet :D

I wish I studied being a doctor so I could be a huge dick like House.

I studied business. And in business, you have to be nice to everyone.

Well, that is just a TV production and is not real. But sometimes you see the huge ones too. We had a general surgeon, who was very good. His thyroid surgery specially was superb. So after a very complicated but successful thyroid surgery the anesthesia team in the operation theater, rhetorically said Thank God everything went perfect. Now imagine this, the surgeon goes ballistic. He gets angry and says: "what God did do? I am the one who did it. Are you guys blind?" And every one in the operation theater was like :disagree:

And by the way, doctors are some of the biggest businessman in town. That is if you have not yet noticed. (not saying it's a good thing though)

this is outrageous !!

:disagree:

A guest Mashhad's rescue guys saved... or saved people from her!!

resized_1446031_929.jpg

resized_1446032_754.jpg

resized_1446026_274.jpg

resized_1446023_639.jpg

Sorry but the truth is you guys are still not part of the fraternity :P. You haven't gone through the final ritual ceremony and you haven't been told magic words yet :D

Well, that is just a TV production and is not real. But sometimes you see the huge ones too. We had a general surgeon, who was very good. His thyroid surgery specially was superb. So after a very complicated but successful thyroid surgery the anesthesia team in the operation theater, rhetorically said Thank God everything went perfect. Now imagine this, the surgeon goes ballistic. He gets angry and says: "what God did do? I am the one who did it. Are you guys blind?" And every one in the operation theater was like :disagree:

And by the way, doctors are some of the biggest businessman in town. That is if you have not yet noticed. (not saying it's a good thing though)

When I say "businessman", I don't mean just making money. Even a drug dealer makes money. I mean, acting like an acute business person. I've seen doctors that have made tons of money for being skilled at their jobs but I wouldn't call them a businessman

When I say "businessman", I don't mean just making money. Even a drug dealer makes money. I mean, acting like an acute business person. I've seen doctors that have made tons of money for being skilled at their jobs but I wouldn't call them a businessman

I was talking in a more light-hearted sense. That a lot of doctors out there have made a business out of a profession that has to be ideally a compassionate one. Otherwise, I personally believe, all trades and professions are equally noble.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom