What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

نمی تونم لینک بگذارم ... برای همین لطف کنید و این رو توی گوگل سرچ کنید و لینک ها رو بخونید تا به عمق فاجعه ی یکی از قراردادهای این دولت پی ببرید ...

«
تراکتور سازی با رکود دست و پنجه نرم می کند «

تاریخ خبرها رو هم بخونید .

It is better to be feared than loved." Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
It is better by far to be an object of fear than of respect, for one is a truth of the soul and the other an illusion of the mind

konrad curz also known as night hunter primarch of 8th legion

very similar quote :)))))

بزنید برید چین. دوست دوست داداشم تا ۵ سال پیش یه شاگرد بوده که ‌‌‍‌‌‌‌تو یه لوستر فروشی تو لاله زار کار میکرده.

میره چین با ۲۰ میلیون سرمایه میاد ایران پولش میشه ۹۰ میلیون.‌ دوباره میره چین و... پولش همینجوری تصاعدی زیاد میشه. بعد میره مغازه میخره دوباره جنس میاره و... . الان ۵، ۶ تا مغازه داره از هر مغازش شبی ۲۰ میلیون دخل میزنه که ۱۵ تومنش سوده. جمعا ۵۰، ۶۰ میلیارد ثروت داره در حالی گه چند سال پیش یه شاگرد بود.

من که تصمیم گرفتم برم چین جنس بیارم اگه خدا بخاد. آدم میره اونجا به فرض گلس آیفون میگیره دونه ای ۸ تومن اینجا میفروشه ۳۰ تومن.

It is better by far to be an object of fear than of respect, for one is a truth of the soul and the other an illusion of the mind

konrad curz also known as night hunter primarch of 8th legion

very similar quote :)))))

Another 12 year old.

The quote actually comes from Machiavelli and this is its full format: "Better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both".

@haman10 @rahi2357 @raptor22 @JEskandari @2800 @scythian500 @Gold Eagle @Daneshmand @yavar

Dustan be nazaram jaie topik neruhaie vije Iran tuie section khali hast. nazaretun chie ye threade sticky dorost konam va tush tasavir va video ha az niruhaie vije bezarim? albate shoma ghatan baiad komak konid va tush matlab bezarid. niruhaie vije shamele hameie goruh ha az jomle takavarane artesh, saberin sepah, NOPO, Basij va ... mishe.

Duste azizemun @Gold Eagle yek clipe kheili ziba sakhtan ke didanesh mano be in fekr endakht ke ye topic jadid bezanim.

linke clip

Last edited:
Dedicated to IRGC Saberin Special Forces who were martyred fighting against PJAK terrorists in 2011.
Also dedicated to army special forces (Takavars) who were martyred in various heroic battles in Iran-Iraq war.

To all Iranian members, please update this thread whenever you can.

@haman10 @rahi2357 @raptor22 @kollang @Daneshmand @2800 @JEskandari @Gold Eagle @yavar and others.

What does Saberin mean? Does it mean "Patients" - from Patience?

Yes, that's what it means.

How easy is it for a native Arabic speaker like me to learn Farsi? I love languages, and learning English wasn't that complicated for me. If I learn a bit of Farsi, I will just target it towards reading as I want to understand Persians better. You know nothing about a nation, unless you know its language. Otherwise, it is just attempts to know and learn about them.

Last edited:
How easy is it for a native Arabic speaker like me to learn Farsi? I love languages, and learning English wasn't that complicated for me. If I learn a bit of Farsi, I will just target it towards reading as I want to understand Persians better. You know nothing about a nation, unless you know its language. Otherwise, it is just attempts to know and learn about them.

It's not hard, you should try. The difficult part may be learning the verbs, since Persian is from a different language family compared to Arabic, in which verbs, subjects or objects of a sentence may come in different places. Over all, it's an easy language to learn. Some shopkeepers in Medina or Mecca spoke or understood Persian more or less, thanks to having regular contact with Iranian customers.

How easy is it for a native Arabic speaker like me to learn Farsi? I love languages, and learning English wasn't that complicated for me. If I learn a bit of Farsi, I will just target it towards reading as I want to understand Persians better. You know nothing about a nation, unless you know it is language. Otherwise, it is just attempts to know and learn about them.

I used to have a Lebanese Medical School Student friend in Mashhad, Iran. He in his 7th year in Iran, still used to complain a lot about numerous expressions Iranians use in their language... He also highlighted the headache to learn all the new words and expressions getting created every once in a while by Persian speakers...

My experience with those few friends of mine who learnt Persian:

Ukrainian (4 years in Kiev and 2 years in Iran to get master of Persian lit): The overall structure and tone is so close to other Indo-European langs but it is always hard to pronounce words in its standard Tehrani accent. Complains about why Standard Literature Persian is not used in daily conversations (maybe because they learnt Persian through literrature first!)

Lebanese (Medical Doctor from Iran, Married to an Isfahani girl and stays there for ever): Have eternal accent problem but only complain about multi-purpose words and expressions where a single word or set of words can be used in numerious different situations and mean something new

Syrian (Mechanical Engineer and a Sunni): The accent is much better than Lebanese but still have problem pronouncing letters as it is in Persian and not Arabic... Complains about Arabic loaned words used in Persian as most of them means something different than those of in Arabic original form

French (Studied 5 years in Iran, Agriculture Machinery Engineer): Easy to learn but still pronunciation is a headache to them
Australian (Living in Iran for decades): It is one of the hardest langs to learn for him...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom