What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Not really dude. Jews and us are another story all together. In my humble observation, however, Persians never strike me as anti-jews, or anti-Israel (I mean the people here not the regime's official ideology). Hence, among all jewish minorities in the middle east, jews had to flee, except Persian jews. They still seem to be comfortable, even after 37 years of that enghelab.

And why should they flee? We have no problem with Jews, you may do. The irony is, Israeli leader knows best who considers them as allies.

http://www.newsunited.com/netanyahu-saudi-arabia-sees-israel-news/20927870/

And why should they flee? We have no problem with Jews, you may do. The irony is, Israeli leader knows best who considers them as allies.

http://www.newsunited.com/netanyahu-saudi-arabia-sees-israel-news/20927870/

No, they shouldn't. Iran is their country after all, and they generally have nothing to do with the state of Israel. But, Persians seem to like them more than Shia Arabs, if I am not mistaken. They are thier Persian brothers after all, and Persians' nationalistic side is generally stronger than their religous side.

No, they shouldn't. Iran is their country after all, and they generally have nothing to do with the state of Israel. But, Persians seem to like them more than Shia Arabs, if I am not mistaken. They are thier Persian brothers after all, and Persians' nationalistic side is generally stronger than their religous side.

It's not about 'liking', it's about not having problems with them. They are our citizens and like all of us. I thought you may have learned a lesson or two on how prophet treated non-hostile Jews, but you haven't.

It's not about 'liking', it's about not having problems with them. They are our citizens and like all of us. I thought you may have learned a lesson or two on how prophet treated non-hostile Jews, but you haven't.

I see what you mean dude. Don't get me wrong. You shouldn't be hating your own jewish citizens. But, similarliy, it is strange that the majority of Shia Persians may prefere to have a jewish Persian friend, classmate, or neighbor, over an Ahwazi Arab - despite the Ahwazi Arab being faithful Shia.

Turks trying to copy our logos or it's just a coincidence? Wolf head? Seriously?

12662668_1136867486324468_8635845353503111111_n.jpg

12644704_1136867522991131_8887608310616437629_n.jpg

3872116402_5ed516867c.jpg

g9uzt7ge6w1hvdkq86y.jpg

View attachment 291094

Serpi. :)

Did you got bored ? :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@SOHEIL

Below pic is for you. :smitten:
:smitten::smitten: and no, not the woman (i have to clear as i know, you are going to come with your jokes)
ucak.gif

I see what you mean dude. Don't get me wrong. You shouldn't be hating your own jewish citizens. But, similarliy, it is strange that the majority of Shia Persians may prefere to have a jewish Persian friend, classmate, or neighbor, over an Ahwazi Arab - despite the Ahwazi Arab being faithful Shia.
What if I told you you are deeply wrong? After all, I have lived more than 2 decades in this country, and I simply know much more than you do. You are just wrong. In Iran, no one gives a shit whether you are a Jew, Christian, Arab, Turk, Kurd. The irony? I have lived all of my childhood in southern Iran and city of Ahwaz itself.

In Saudi Arabia, people may give a shit if you are a Shia or a Najdi, in Iran we simply don't give a damn. When I say we, I mean overwhelming majority of the country, otherwise, scumbags exist in every country.

So please, don't try to teach an Iranian what we like or not, just like I don't teach you things from your society.

Serpi. :)

Did you got bored ? :lol:

Honestly yes. Was surfing on Facebook and this got my attention. Don't you agree with that?

What if I told you you are deeply wrong? After all, I have lived more than 2 decades in this country, and I simply know much more than you do. You are just wrong. In Iran, no one gives a shit whether you are a Jew, Christian, Arab, Turk, Kurd. The irony? I have lived all of my childhood in southern Iran and city of Ahwaz itself.

In Saudi Arabia, people may give a shit if you are a Shia or a Najdi, in Iran we simply don't give a damn. When I say we, I mean overwhelming majority of the country, otherwise, scumbags exist in every country.

So please, don't try to teach an Iranian what we like or not, just like I don't teach you things from your society.

Honestly yes. Was surfing on Facebook and this got my attention. Don't you agree with that?

Commooon dude! Iran isn't Canada. Ethnicity, sect, relegion, profession, class, income, social importance, and academic degrees all determine how people treat each other in Iran and many other places in the world.

I don't think that loving Iran is a prerequisite for learning the Farsi language (assuming that I get ever serious about it, which is highly unlikely). I asked dear @Serpentine because I have always felt that learning Farsi may not be that complicated for a native Arabic speaker. I love languages, and various Arabic accents. I like imitating Iraqi and Egyptian accent when I get sarcastic, and Lebanese when I want to sound too silly. My "default accent", however, is a Najdi accent I got from my parents (arguably the most prominent accent in KSA).

Plus, there is a lot to respect and love about Iran. But, I am not a qualified person to be a fan of Persia, or Persians. Everything I have seen or read in my life tells me that I must remain, at best, skeptical. I am firmly convinced that after jews, no other people are against my own people as much as Persians. Hence, the endless skepticism.
Just like I told you maybe you should ezdiwajj farsiyyat so you can heal from your obsession and learn the language

Of course you like the iraqi accent specially when I insulted you with it

It's just wing decals, IMO. :)

@Full Moon

Since, i couldn't find the Arab Chill Thread. I wanna ask you here.

What's wrong with the all Muslim people in Kabe ?

He won't (PM of Turkey) get this amount of cheer in Turkey.

Is it because we downed Russian jet ? What's with this popularity, i couldn't make a sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Commooon dude! Iran isn't Canada. Ethnicity, sect, relegion, profession, class, income, social importance, and academic degrees all determine how people treat each other in Iran and many other places in the world.

You don't have to be Canada to not give a shit about your friend's or neighbor's ethnicity. Logic lessons 101.

You don't have to be Canada to not give a shit about your friend's or neighbor's ethnicity. Logic lessons 101.

Is that why you Persians mock Azeris by saying Torke-Khars? Yeah, Iran is scandanavia but no one knows about it.

It's just wing decals, IMO. :)

@Full Moon

Since, i couldn't find the Arab Chill Thread. I wanna ask you here.

What's wrong with the all Muslim people in Kabe ?

He won't (PM of Turkey) get this amount of cheer in Turkey.

Is it because we downed Russian jet ? What's with this popularity, i couldn't make a sense.

Not sure why. May be, because of his religious background, at least the official one. I don't think it has to do with the Russian jet thing. Most people in KSA don't know much about Turkish politics. Erdogan is belived to have restored some relegious freedom for the Turkish relegious component of the population (against the very secular components that were dominent). This "may" explain the video a little bit.

Is that why you Persians mock Azeris by saying Torke-Khars? Yeah, Iran is scandanavia but no one knows about it.
This was against the ottoman turks
and yes don't blame the iranians when they call them that when they fabricated history and made nonsense fantasies

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom