What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

All this means is that turkey will be allowed to assemble and manfacture certain parts after given the tech by the US. Only retards believe turkey could produce something like the F135 engine :lol: Even the likes of China have only barely managed to produce jet engines yet we're meant to believe, the turks which cannot even make a gas turbine can produce such a thing. Go back to sleep kid. This isn't Erdoginstan/ISISistan where turk manure propaganda is swallowed by fanboys like yourself.

How fvcking generous of them. Giving some of the most advanced techs to Turkey and lying about Turkey's industrial participation on their official website just to piss off the residents of the Mullah Wonderland. Seems legit :D

Gathering and exporting billions of $ worth military tech just by being an assembly line would be harder than actually producing those techs. So you are exaggerating Turkey's capabilities but thanks I guess :)

How fvcking generous of them. Giving some of the most advanced techs to Turkey and lying about Turkey's industrial participation on their official website just to piss off the residents of the Mullah Wonderland. Seems legit :D

Gathering and exporting billions of $ worth military tech just by being an assembly line would be harder than actually producing those techs. So you are exaggerating Turkey's capabilities but thanks I guess :)

That I suppose is one of the advantages of being a whore for the US and being part of NATO. :lol:
The idea that your ISISistan could produce anything like a F-135 when you jokers can't even make a gas turbine blade or can't even build a mission computer for UAV etc etc is something only turk fanboys like you believe kid.

Next thing we know you will be claiming to have developed long range air defence, space launch vehicles etc etc as well. However having said that I much rather believe you jokers developed a SLV than believe you can manufacture a turbofan for fighter jets. In reality kid, if you weren't part of NATO, you would be even worst off than saudi arabia. All you have now is because daddy US and their European allies were kind enough to grant you.

Last edited:
That I suppose is one of the advantages of being a whore for the US and being part of NATO. :lol:
The idea that your ISISistan could produce anything like a F-135 when you jokers can't even make a gas turbine blade or can't even build a mission computer for UAV etc etc is something only turk fanboys like you believe kid.

Next thing we know you turds will be claiming to have developed long range air defence, space launch vehicles etc etc as well. However having said that I much rather believe you jokers developed a SLV than believe you can manufacture a turbofan for fighter jets. In reality kid, if you weren't part of NATO, you would be even worst off the saudi arabia. All you have now is because daddy US and their European allies were kind enough to grant you.

Seriously, how retarded can these erodogan/gollum worshippers get?

What's with all the insults bud? We are having a civilized conversation here :)

On the contrary, according to your description it is the other way around: US, NATO, Korea, Italy and all the others have become Turkey's whores and transfering some of the most critical technology to Turkey just to piss some gypsies off in some isolated shthole.

What a great thing that would be though. Let the others make all the hard work for you and you just assemble away, making billions of dollars by exporting the technology on top of having one of the most advanced militaries in the World. That indeed would be an even bigger achivement than producing all those techs.

Next thing we know you turds will be claiming to have developed long range air defence, space launch vehicles etc etc as well. However having said that I much rather believe you jokers developed a SLV than believe you can manufacture a turbofan for fighter jets. In reality kid, if you weren't part of NATO, you would be even worst off than saudi arabia. All you have now is because daddy US and their European allies were kind enough to grant you.

Seriously, how retarded can these erodogan/gollum worshippers get?
how stupid of Turkey... they can't even put a second stabiliser on F5 and call it an indigenous fighter :D
p1573292.jpg

bought the automated landing system of ANKA from outside because we obviously can't :D
That's the only explaination right?

What's with all the insults bud? We are having a civilized conversation here :)

On the contrary, according to your description it is the other way around: US, NATO, Korea, Italy and all the others have become Turkey's whores and transfering some of the most critical technology to Turkey just to piss some gypsies off in some isolated shthole.

What a great thing that would be though. Let the others make all the hard work for you and you just assemble away, making billions of dollars by exporting the technology on top of having one of the most advanced militaries in the World. That indeed would be an even bigger achivement than producing all those techs.

Not really, you are NATO whores and will always be begging for their technology and that is the point. Just like you're begging for their airdefences to be transferred to your country. They let you manufacture some parts here and there and give you the technology to do so and you think that means what? that would manufacture the F-35 on your own? By the way, weren't you crying not long ago because the Americans were refusing to share the source codes of the F-16?

Your country will be nothing but a whore for NATO. It is clear as day dude, you have little actual indigenous capability. And as pointed our earlier, were it not for the Charity of NATO, you would be another saudi arabia if not worst.

It's amazing ! All rockets are either destroyed or lost after taking off. SpaceX can reuse its rockets now. Saves the cost of manufacturing new vehicles . Landing was magic . On solid ground . This is the future . And bad news for other launch providers .:ph34r:
I think they could save a bit of fuel by deploying parachutes

how stupid of Turkey... they can't even put a second stabiliser on F5 and call it an indigenous fighter :D
p1573292.jpg

bought the automated landing system of ANKA from outside because we obviously can't :D
That's the only explaination right?

So you're running desperate and keep repeating your older comments?
I much prefer Iran actually producing a F-5 by itself than assemble a few parts after being given technology by the main designer of the plane I.e the US. Any country can do that kid. I wonder how long it would take turks to make something like a F-5 on their own.

Not really, you whores will always be begging for their technology and that is the point. Just like you're begging for their airdefences to be transferred to your country. They let you manufacture some parts here and there and give you the technology to do so and you think that means what? that would manufacture the F-35 on your own? By the way, weren't you crying not long ago because the Americans were refusing to share the source codes of the F-16?

Your country will be nothing but a whore for NATO. It is clear as day dude, you have little actual indigenous capability. And as pointed our earlier, were it not for the Charity of NATO, you would be another saudi arabia if not worst.
they gave you little whores their F5s to play with :D right?

So you're running desperate and keep repeating your older comments?
I much prefer Iran actually producing a F-5 by itself than assemble a few parts after being given technology by the main designer of the plane I.e the US. Any country can do that kid. I wonder how long it would take turks to make something like a F-5 on their own.
yeah total desperation... I'd go back and count how many times you said "Turkey can't even produce a screw" or "only a retard would believe that Turkey could produce jet engines" shit like that.

You're the parrot here. I've shown you countless sources for you to look up.

they gave you little whores their F5s to play with :D right?

Iran purchased the planes in the 70's during the shah, purchasing planes did not make Iran a whore. You are part of NATO today are basically their little whores. Funny, their use you like their little bitches in NATO but they don't even let you in the EU despite your begging :lol: You're like a dog to them, every now and then they throw you a bone/technology to keep you satisfied.

yeah total desperation... I'd go back and count how many times you said "Turkey can't even produce a screw" or "only a retard would believe that Turkey could produce jet engines" shit like that.

You're the parrot here. I've shown you countless sources for you to look up.

Yes, I can see the evidence your posted for your claims. Just some random sites which not a shred of evidence. You could not even show me a single pic of a turkish made turbine blade. :lol:

Iran purchased the planes in the 70's during the shah, purchasing planes did not make Iran a whore. You are part of NATO today are basically their little whores. Funny, their use you like their little bitches in NATO but they don't even let you in the EU despite your begging :lol: You're like a dog to them, every now and then they throw you a bone/technology to keep you satisfied.
Well, these "whores" are enough to shake down your pathetic military armed with 1970s technology.

all your F5s could do would be to be destroyed efficiently :lol:

fucking garbage collectors

Well, these "whores" are enough to shake down your pathetic military armed with 1970s technology.

That 1970's military still has technology which you are decades behind. I wonder when turks will field anything close to an anti ship ballistic missile? Iran could smash your entire country and you would not even not even the ability to reply. Seriously, I think even 1% of Iranian rocket forces would paralyse your entire country. Turks could not do anything in retaliation except beg their NATO masters for help. Seriously, what could you even do?

You people had to beg Germany and your other masters to bring their patriots to defend you against war torn Syria :lol: And lets not forget how your pathetic military still has not dealt with the PKK inside your own borders where not long ago you were getting raped by them daily whereas the Iranian counterparts to them i.e Pjak were raped long ago.

That 1970's military still has technology which you are decades behinds. I wonder when turks will field anything close to an anti ship ballistic missile? Iran could smash your entire country and you would not even not even the ability to reply. Seriously, I think even 1% of Iranian rocket forces would paralyse your entire country. Turks could not do anything in retaliation except beg their NATO masters for help.

You people had to beg Germany and your other masters to bring their patriots to defend you against war torn Syria :lol: And lets not forget how your pathetic military still has not dealt with the PKK inside your own borders where not long ago you were getting raped by them daily whereas the Iranian counterparts to them i.e Pjak were raped long ago.
those missiles would be as effective as V2s were effective on England :lol: 150m CEPs lol :D

unless of course you've used chemical weapons, in which case we'd respond with B61 nuclear weapons... yeah as I said... best thing you can do is to die efficiently :D

those missiles would be as effective as V2s were effective on England :lol: 150m CEPs lol :D

unless of course you've used chemical weapons, in which case we'd respond with B61 nuclear weapons... yeah as I said... best thing you can do is to die efficiently :D

Those missiles with 150m CEP are somehow good enough to be used as anti ships ballistic missile. I wonder why missile experts such as Uzi Rubin have so much respect for Iranian missile prowess?

Even the most primitive Iranian missiles would be enough to parayse Turkey, never mind the newer gen missiles.
And as I said the only thing you can do is beg your NATO masters for their help, nukes etc, after all, a whore is a whore :lol:

Not really, you are NATO whores and will always be begging for their technology and that is the point. Just like you're begging for their airdefences to be transferred to your country. They let you manufacture some parts here and there and give you the technology to do so and you think that means what? that would manufacture the F-35 on your own? By the way, weren't you crying not long ago because the Americans were refusing to share the source codes of the F-16?

That's exactly my point. According to you, we are getting some of the most crucial technologies in the world thus having one of technologically most sophisticated armies in the World by simply saying "pretty please with sugar on top"? I mean, how cool would that be :) Having the capability to obliterate an obsolete army like Iran's within mere weeks through such means...

I mean, had it been the case, Iranian mullahs would have been the first to occupy those dicks with their asses in order to recieve those "charities" lol. Not that they haven't tried, but failed miserably as one can tell by looking at their pathetic jokes like Qaher, flying boats and UAVs with shopping cart wheels :lol:

Those missiles with 150m CEP are somehow good enough to be used as anti ships ballistic missile. I wonder why missile experts such as Uzi Rubin have so much respect for Iranian missile prowess?

Even the most primitive Iranian missiles would be enough to parayse Turkey, never mind the newer gen missiles.
And as I said the only thing you can do is beg your NATO masters for their help, nukes etc, after all, a whore is a whore :lol:
Someone tell this idiot we already have access to NATO nuclear weapons at İncirlik AFB :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom