What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SOHEIL explain to this retard... I'm fucking tired

Only a moron believes turkey could produce F-16 and its engines on its own kid. A country that cannot even produce a gas turbine think it can produce turbofan engine of the F-16. You need to understand what assembling is. That's all Turkey did. Even if turkey did produce anything, it was via TOT from usa. However, even then, There is 0% chance turkey could produce the engines on its own. You do not have the capability to produce the needed alloys.

Only a moron believes turkey could produce F-16 and its engines on its own kid. A country that cannot even produce a gas turbine think it can produce turbofan engine of the F-16. You need to understand what assembling is. That's all Turkey did. Even if turkey did produce anything, it was via TOT from us. However, eve then, There is 0% chance turkey could produce the engines on its own. You do not have the capability to produce the needed alloys.
I'm tired okay? F5 is %100 iranian and Turkey is getting technology transfer from US... you're right. Shut up

Next time don't talk about Iran then I wont have to make you cry like a little kid.
how can someone be this retarded?

I'm bored of talking to a moron who can't understand the concept of a licence production

I don't have to teach you anything, you can live and die with your stupid misconceptions.

how can someone be this retarded?

I'm bored of talking to a moron who can't understand the concept of a licence production

I don't have to teach you anything, you can live and die with your stupid misconceptions.

You challenge my intellect yet you actually believe turks could produce a jet engine for F-16.:lol:
I said this before, turks could not produce a screw of it on their own and if they did, it was with American technology. Licensed production will obviously involve American technology in producing it. But even then, only small parts would have been made whilst rest like engine etc came from US. Not everyone is so retarded to believe a nation which cannot even produce a gas turbine can produce turbofan for F-16.

You challenge my intellect yet you actually believe turks could produce a jet engine for F-16.:lol:
I said this before, turks could not produce a screw of it on their own and if they did, it was with American technology. Licensed production will obviously involve American technology in producing it. But even then, only small parts would have been made whilst rest like engine etc came from US. Not everyone is so retarded to believe a nation which cannot even produce a gas turbine can produce turbofan for F-16.
I don't challenge your intellect, I deny existence of it

@SOHEIL explain to this retard... I'm fucking tired
Well he is raising very Good points . instead of name calling and shitting all over this thread , act civil and reply in good manners .

"A country that cannot even produce a gas turbine think it can produce turbofan engine of the F-16"

this is what he said . and what did you reply ? with another name calling BS .

Well he is raising very Good points . instead of name calling and shitting all over this thread , act civil and reply in good manners .

"A country that cannot even produce a gas turbine think it can produce turbofan engine of the F-16"

this is what he said . and what did you reply ? with another name calling BS .
I've no fucking clue what gas trubines he's talking about

he also said "Turkey can't even produce a screw of F16" I don't have to respond to every bullshit that comes out of his mouth. I already took him more seriously than he deserves.

@haman10

How's everything going Doc? Been a while :enjoy:
I've a got a few weeks off university for their Christmas break they have here. Sadly I 've had a cold for the past 2 days so I can't properly enjoy the break so far :D How's life?

@haman10

How's everything going Doc? Been a while :enjoy:
I've a got a few weeks off university for their Christmas break they have here. Sadly I 've had a cold for the past 2 days so I can't properly enjoy the break so far :D How's life?
Everythings good doctor joon :) thanks for asking .

truth be told , i'm on pediatric's rotation and i thought i'd love it , but i don't :D its horrifying ....

hows everything with you ? besides university i mean .

Caught a cold huh ? i feel you . they can ruin your entire holiday :D

Everythings good doctor joon :) thanks for asking .

truth be told , i'm on pediatric's rotation and i thought i'd love it , but i don't :D its horrifying ....

hows everything with you ? besides university i mean .

Caught a cold huh ? i feel you . they can ruin your entire holiday :D

:D Don't like working with kids? I don't blame you. I think the community doctors have the easiest job in medicine, we call them GP's here.
Things are going okay dadash, but now adays I barley have time to do anything else other than uni. :(

@scythian500 Dadash, how are you doing? I have not spoken to you in a while also. :D

assembled with most parts produced in Turkey
Don't embarrass yourself anymore kiddow... Turkey is a good Assemble state only comparing to Egypt and Lybia... Even a tiny mini-state like Qatar can buy F-35s by licking somebody's assses all the time, selling your principles for gay agenda... Even Bahrain can ask Western tech holders to come to their land, start an assembly and assemble some Airbuses!!

UAE set up plants in their mini -state and claim to be an space power today! But this really makes them a bigshot!? No... They are an ugly, deformed version of Turkish science and industry...

You better deal with it... No matter what Iran is building, it is dangerous coz it is produced %100 locally... Turkey being an assemble state has nothing to be proud of.. At least in Science and tech and military stuff... Turkey has so much more to be proud of... like a gay state where gays and lesbians are supported by law... or to be proud of your intimate relationship with Israel... Although I gotta admit it dude... you got nice jeans...

:D Don't like working with kids? I don't blame you. I think the community doctors have the easiest job in medicine, we call them GP's here.
Things are going okay dadash, but now adays I barley have time to do anything else other than uni. :(

@scythian500 Dadash, how are you doing? I have not spoken to you in a while also. :D
a little busy but zire saye shoma va digar bozorg varan :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom