What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Don't embarrass yourself anymore kiddow... Turkey is a good Assemble state only comparing to Egypt and Lybia... Even a tiny mini-state like Qatar can buy F-35s by licking somebody's assses all the time, selling your principles for gay agenda... Even Bahrain can ask Western tech holders to come to their land, start an assembly and assemble some Airbuses!!

UAE set up plants in their mini -state and claim to be an space power today! But this really makes them a bigshot!? No... They are an ugly, deformed version of Turkish science and industry...

You better deal with it... No matter what Iran is building, it is dangerous coz it is produced %100 locally... Turkey being an assemble state has nothing to be proud of.. At least in Science and tech and military stuff... Turkey has so much more to be proud of... like a gay state where gays and lesbians are supported by law... or to be proud of your intimate relationship with Israel... Although I gotta admit it dude... you got nice jeans...

a little busy but zire saye shoma va digar bozorg varan :-)
lol typical

muslim, ignorant and homophobe :D why do you hate gays man did they do something bad to you??

lol typical

muslim, ignorant and homophobe :D why do you hate gays man did they do something bad to you??
It is like when you see a man in a restaurant that you are dinning with your love then somebody sits close to you and eats SHHHIT literally... what the poor guy did to you!! He is just eating shhhit... you must accept it... or worse respect it... or even worssser... promote it... or support it by law!!! Stop it kiddow... you European Christians never understand us MEstern Muslims!!

I wish Zulfiqar was as indigenous as your K-2 oops sorry altay tank :lol:

can you tell me how Altay is a copy of K-2? Turkey got tech transfer for the gun and that was it

Iran itself got many tech transfers throughout the decade.

and can you tell me what gun Zulfiqar uses ?

Licence production...

Not sure about the engine...
You can be sure just by going through TEI's website, which I already provided:
TEI > Products & Services > Engine Design and Product Development > Capabilities
and this is ALP aviation responsible for production of F135 parts
Alp Aviation - Capabilities

These are very simple things that could easily be found by googling TEI
12421687_10153782602584420_879293113_n.jpg

TEI does produce F110 engines and they've been doing so ever since the F16 production line started in TAI.
It is like when you see a man in a restaurant that you are dinning with your love then somebody sits close to you and eats SHHHIT literally... what the poor guy did to you!! He is just eating shhhit... you must accept it... or worse respect it... or even worssser... promote it... or support it by law!!! Stop it kiddow... you European Christians never understand us MEstern Muslims!!
sooooo.... a bunch of gays broke into your apartment and had sex in your living room and made you watch it?

:lol:

125mm smoothbore of the T72 :lol:

%110 iranian of course

Last edited:
You can be sure just by going through TEI's website, which I already provided:
TEI > Products & Services > Engine Design and Product Development > Capabilities
and this is ALP aviation responsible for production of F135 parts
Alp Aviation - Capabilities

These are very simple things that could easily be found by googling TEI
12421687_10153782602584420_879293113_n.jpg

These are nonesense which people like you believe. Turkey has no capability in producing such engines. As said for the millionth time now, you can at best assemble such a thing. Turkey does NOT have the capability to produce the needed alloys for making such engines. How dumb do you have to be to believe turks could produce this engine?

125mm smoothbore of the T72 :lol:

%110 iranian of course

Your statement is as valid as the one where you claimed turkey can produce the F-16 jet engines on its own :lol:

can you tell me how Altay is a copy of K-2? Turkey got tech transfer for the gun and that was it

Iran itself got many tech transfers throughout the decade.

Zulfiqar-3 uses an Iranian made gun. Do you have any evidence for the contrary?

These are nonesense with people like you believe. Turkey has no capability in producing such engines. As said for a million time now, you can at best assemble such a thing. Turkey does NOT have the capability to produce the needed alloys for making such engines. How dumb do you have to be to believe turks could produce this engine?

Your statement is as valid as the one where you claimed turkey can produce the F-16 jet engines on its own :lol:

I've given you links to the websites of the companies that made the production... I've given legit sources. @SOHEIL saw them.

Your source is of course your arse.

trusting their beliefs and discarding all evidence that goes against them is called "confirmational bias" in psychology. Religious people are masters of it :lol: It works great when they want to deny evolution and climate change :lol:

keep living the mullah dream my friend :lol:

I've lived in a muslim majority country all my life... and I thought I've seen some pretty stupid individuals.
But you Iranians give me hope for my country :D

I've given you links to the websites of the companies that made the production... I've given legit sources. @SOHEIL saw them.

Your source is of course your arse.

Your source does not provide a shred of evidence, not even an iota of turkey producing such a thing. Can you show the alloys turkey has developed used in the blades turbofan engine? This is not turkish sections dude where people blindly swallow the hose manure created by your people. Turkey can only assemble F-16 parts after the us has given you the technology to do so. On retards would actually believe turks could manufacture the f-16 engine on their own. Let me know when turkey has developed a turbine blade even for a gas turbine.

most sources suggest Iran uses a copy of 2A46 gun , is that true?

its just to give a light that both tanks use foreign guns but both countries can produce the components without a problem.

Your source does not provide a shred of evidence, not even an iota of turkey producing such a thing. Can you show the alloys turkey has developed used in the blades turbofan engine? This is not turkish sections dude where people blindly swallow the hose manure created by your people. Turkey can only assemble F-16 parts after the us has given you the technology to do so. On retards would actually believe turks could manufacture the f-16 engine on their own. Let me know when turkey has developed a turbine blade even for a gas turbine.
From 2008, on TEI's metallurgic capabilities:
12421754_10153782629284420_1580683635_n.jpg

most sources suggest Iran uses a copy of 2A46 gun , is that true?

its just to give a light that both tanks use foreign guns but both countries can produce the components without a problem.

The zulfiqar 1 and 2 used a foreign gun if I am not mistaken, but -3 uses a domestic gun. I am trying to find a source for it. There was a thread one it in the 'military photos' site but that site is gone. I remember they had a good pic from the gun.

From 2008, on TEI's metallurgic capabilities:
12421754_10153782629284420_1580683635_n.jpg

Show turkish turbine blades dude. Stop keep showing random sites which do not show any evidence.
Here look, these are Iranian turbine blades in the recent Russian airshow:

0f6fb0d8daca.jpg

I can show you a million different example.

اینقدر بحث بی خود نکنید

یکم غرور داشته باشید

https://www.f35.com/global/participation/turkey-industrial-participation

TURKEY

Industrial Participation

In total for Lockheed Martin and Pratt & Whitney, F-35 Production Industrial Participation opportunities for Turkish companies are expected to reach more than $12 billion.

Below are details on the 10 Turkish companies who have supported the development and/or production of F-35 / F135.

Alp Aviation has been supporting the program since 2004 and currently manufactures F-35 production airframe structure and assemblies, production landing gear components and over 100 F135 production engine parts to include titanium integrated blade rotors.
Aselsan is developing manufacturing approaches for advanced optical components, which are part of the F-35 Electro Optical Targeting System. They are also working with Northrup Grumman on the F-35 CNI Avionic Interface Controller and will initiate full scale production activities in the near term.
Ayesas currently is the sole source supplier for two major F-35 components – missile remote interface unit and the panoramic cockpit display.
Fokker Elmo manufactures 40 percent of the F-35 Electrical Wiring & Interconnection System (EWIS) and will also deliver and support TAI with all center section wiring systems. Fokker Elmo is also developing the EWIS for the F135 engine, for which a major share is produced in Fokker Elmo Turkey in Izmir.
Havelsan has been supporting the F-35 training systems since 2005. Additionally, Havelsan has been instrumental as the Turkish lead for developing the construct of the future Turkish F-35 Integrated Pilot and Maintenance Training Center (ITC) and associated training systems in Turkey.
Kale Aerospace has been supporting the F-35 since 2005. In conjunction with Turkish Aerospace Industries, they manufacture and produce F-35 airframe structures and assemblies. Kale Aero also supports Heroux Devtek as the sole source supplier for all three variants landing gear up lock assemblies. Additionally, Kale Aerospace has also established a joint venture in Izmir with Pratt & Whitney and is manufacturing production hardware for the F135 engine.
MiKES has supported the F-35 Program during SDD delivering F-35 aircraft components and assemblies for BAE Systems and Northrop Grumman
ROKETSAN and Tubitak-SAGE are the Turkish joint leadership team who strategically manage the development, integration, and production of the advanced precision-guided Stand-off Missile (SOM-J) which will be carried internally on the 5th Generation F-35 aircraft. Additionally, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control has partnered with Roketsan, through a teaming agreement, to jointly develop, produce, market and sell the advanced, precision guided Stand Off Missile – Joint Strike Fighter (SOM-J).
• Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) has been strategically supporting the F-35 Program since 2008. The company currently supplies production hardware that goes into every F-35 production aircraft. In conjunction with Northrup Grumman, TAI manufactures and assembles the center fuselages, produces composite skins and weapon bay doors, and manufactures fiber placement composite air inlet ducts. Additionally, TAI is strategically manufacturing 45 percent of the F-35’s including Air-to-Ground Pylons and adapters which is Alternate Mission Equipment (AME).

Additionally, Turkish Industry are going to have significant Industrial Participation role supporting Lockheed Martin and Pratt and Whitney for F-35 aircraft sustainment and F135 engine production and sustainment. Turkey has been given the approval to build its own F135 engines and was also selected to have the first European Regional F135 Engine depot overhaul capability. Both the engine production and overhaul will take place at the 1st HIBM in Eskisehir. Additionally, TAI has also been assigned to represent the organic depots of the Turkish Armed Forces within the Autonomic Logistic Global Sustainment (ALGS) system and Havelsan has been assigned as the Turkish Integrator for the National Integrated Training Center (ITC).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wave:

I see that the residents of the Mullah Wonderland running wild in this thread.

https://www.f35.com/global/participation/turkey-industrial-participation

TURKEY

Industrial Participation

In total for Lockheed Martin and Pratt & Whitney, F-35 Production Industrial Participation opportunities for Turkish companies are expected to reach more than $12 billion.

Below are details on the 10 Turkish companies who have supported the development and/or production of F-35 / F135.

Alp Aviation has been supporting the program since 2004 and currently manufactures F-35 production airframe structure and assemblies, production landing gear components and over 100 F135 production engine parts to include titanium integrated blade rotors.
Aselsan is developing manufacturing approaches for advanced optical components, which are part of the F-35 Electro Optical Targeting System. They are also working with Northrup Grumman on the F-35 CNI Avionic Interface Controller and will initiate full scale production activities in the near term.
Ayesas currently is the sole source supplier for two major F-35 components – missile remote interface unit and the panoramic cockpit display.
Fokker Elmo manufactures 40 percent of the F-35 Electrical Wiring & Interconnection System (EWIS) and will also deliver and support TAI with all center section wiring systems. Fokker Elmo is also developing the EWIS for the F135 engine, for which a major share is produced in Fokker Elmo Turkey in Izmir.
Havelsan has been supporting the F-35 training systems since 2005. Additionally, Havelsan has been instrumental as the Turkish lead for developing the construct of the future Turkish F-35 Integrated Pilot and Maintenance Training Center (ITC) and associated training systems in Turkey.
Kale Aerospace has been supporting the F-35 since 2005. In conjunction with Turkish Aerospace Industries, they manufacture and produce F-35 airframe structures and assemblies. Kale Aero also supports Heroux Devtek as the sole source supplier for all three variants landing gear up lock assemblies. Additionally, Kale Aerospace has also established a joint venture in Izmir with Pratt & Whitney and is manufacturing production hardware for the F135 engine.
MiKES has supported the F-35 Program during SDD delivering F-35 aircraft components and assemblies for BAE Systems and Northrop Grumman
ROKETSAN and Tubitak-SAGE are the Turkish joint leadership team who strategically manage the development, integration, and production of the advanced precision-guided Stand-off Missile (SOM-J) which will be carried internally on the 5th Generation F-35 aircraft. Additionally, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control has partnered with Roketsan, through a teaming agreement, to jointly develop, produce, market and sell the advanced, precision guided Stand Off Missile – Joint Strike Fighter (SOM-J).
• Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) has been strategically supporting the F-35 Program since 2008. The company currently supplies production hardware that goes into every F-35 production aircraft. In conjunction with Northrup Grumman, TAI manufactures and assembles the center fuselages, produces composite skins and weapon bay doors, and manufactures fiber placement composite air inlet ducts. Additionally, TAI is strategically manufacturing 45 percent of the F-35’s including Air-to-Ground Pylons and adapters which is Alternate Mission Equipment (AME).

Additionally, Turkish Industry are going to have significant Industrial Participation role supporting Lockheed Martin and Pratt and Whitney for F-35 aircraft sustainment and F135 engine production and sustainment. Turkey has been given the approval to build its own F135 engines and was also selected to have the first European Regional F135 Engine depot overhaul capability. Both the engine production and overhaul will take place at the 1st HIBM in Eskisehir. Additionally, TAI has also been assigned to represent the organic depots of the Turkish Armed Forces within the Autonomic Logistic Global Sustainment (ALGS) system and Havelsan has been assigned as the Turkish Integrator for the National Integrated Training Center (ITC).

All this means is that turkey will be allowed to assemble and manfacture certain parts after given the tech by the US. Only retards believe turkey could produce something like the F135 engine :lol: Even the likes of China have only barely managed to produce jet engines yet we're meant to believe, the turks which cannot even make a gas turbine can produce such a thing. Go back to sleep kid. This isn't Erdoginstan/ISISistan where turk manure propaganda is swallowed by fanboys like yourself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom