What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That's exactly my point. According to you, we are getting some of the most crucial technologies in the world thus having one of technologically most sophisticated armies in the World by simply saying "pretty please with sugar on top"? I mean, how cool would that be :) Having the capability to obliterate an obsolete army like Iran's within mere weeks through such means...

I mean, had it been the case, Iranian mullahs would have been the first to occupy those dicks with their asses in order to recieve those "charities" lol. Not that they haven't tried, but failed miserably as one can tell by looking at their pathetic jokes like Qaher, flying boats and UAVs with shopping cart wheels :lol:

Your pathetic army could not even handle the PKK nevermind Iran. Also, it seem you keep repeating the same crap over and over. I've made my point very clear. Yes, you are nothing but whores for NATO and an advantage of that is clearly some of the tech transfers you get. You think you even have 1% of what you have now were it not for the charity of NATO? The hilarious thing is despite all this charity, you jokers cannot even make a mission computer for your UAV's etc, I much prefer having a UAV with shopping cart made by Iran itself than UAV made from components from 50 different nations and that UAV is still not in production after so many years. :rofl:
The reality is this, Iran is lightyears ahead of turkey when it comes to indigenous capability. ISISistan is just a bitch for NATO. Turks are still better than the saudis though.

Someone tell this idiot we already have access to NATO nuclear weapons at İncirlik AFB :lol:

You are NATO's whore, of course that's what you would think. In reality, NATO would not even lift a finger for your kind. No one respects a whore.

You are NATO's whore, of course that's what you would think. In reality, NATO would not even lift a finger for your kind. No one respects a whore.
Someone tell this fucking retard that Turkey already has access to B61 nuclear bombs at İncirlik AFB as part of nuclear share agreement, about 60 of them :D

so yeah, Iran has two options, use conventional warheads, which couldn't stop the Turkish army and be invaded and use chemical weapons which would seriously damage Turkey but in turn Iran would be obliterated.

someone explain to this idiot

Someone tell this fucking retard that Turkey already has access to B61 nuclear bombs at İncirlik AFB as part of nuclear share agreement, about 60 of them :D

so yeah, Iran has two options, use conventional warheads, which couldn't stop the Turkish army and be invaded and use chemical weapons which would seriously damage Turkey but in turn Iran would be obliterated.

someone explain to this idiot

Turkish army probably could not even wipe its @ss without NATO's intervention. Just look at your pathetic confrontation with the PKK :lol: You can't even deal with PKK inside your own borders :rofl: You army would get picked apart by Iran.Your entire nations would get paralysed by Iran using its conventions missile. It seems you did not watch the video from the missile expert I posted. Watch it and enjoy. Iran does not need chems to deal with puny turkey. Turks are too weak. You don't have the means to confront Iran.

Turkish army probably could not even wipe its @ss without NATO's intervention. Just look at your pathetic confrontation with the PKK :lol: You can't even deal with PKK inside your own borders :rofl: You army would get picked apart by Iran. I am not even joking when I saw your entire would get paralysed by Iran using its conventions missile. It seems you did not watch the video from the missile expert I posted. Watch it and enjoy. Iran does not need chems to deal with puny turkey. Turks are too weak. You don't have the mean to confront Iran.
if pkk still exists it's because of political reasons not because of military's inability to deal with it... we kill them by scores...

We've destroyed pkk at the end of 1990ies but that was when politicians wanted to fight. Back then we caught PKK's leader in fucking Kenya. He ran away halfway through world to escape Turkey we still caught him. Today's politicians are humanist faggots. That doesn't make Turkish Army any less dangerous. If you think you can stop it with conventional missiles. You're mistaken. There's only one way it could and and that's with Turkish tanks rolling in Tehran and Tabriz becoming a part of Azerbaijan and Anatolia Turks' federation :)

if pkk still exists it's because of political reasons not because of military's inability to deal with it... we kill them by scores...

We've destroyed pkk at the end of 1990ies but that was when politicians wanted to fight. Back then we caught PKK's leader in fucking Kenya. He ran away halfway through world to escape Turkey we still caught him. Today's politicians are humanist faggots. That doesn't make Turkish Army any less dangerous. If you think you can stop it with conventional missiles. You're mistaken. There's only one way it could and and that's with Turkish tanks rolling in Tehran and Tabriz becoming a part of Turkish & Azeri federation :)

Whatever kid, keep telling yourself that. Last I remember they killed you by scores as well.
Even the Americans were not foolish enough to think of a ground invasion of Iran but here we have a whore of NATO thinking big. You think your pathetic army would last 10 minutes in Iranian territory? All Iran has to do target a few turkish strategic sites with missiles and your nation will collapse, once again, watch that video and hear it from Isreali missile experts. This is whilst your pathetic army would not do jack in retaliation except cry to daddy US. turkey is too weak dude, your army is too puny.

In a war between Iran and Turkey, what will happen is that your kind will be sent back to Mongolia and Iranian lands which you are occupying will return to Iranic people.

Whatever kid, keep telling yourself that. Last I remember they killed you by scores as well.
Even the Americans were not foolish enough to think of a ground invasion of Iran but here we have a whore of NATO thinking big. You think your pathetic army would last 10 minutes in Iranian territory? All Iran has to do target a few turkish strategic sites with missiles and your nation will collapse, once again, watch that video and hear it from Isreali missile experts. This is whilst your pathetic army would not do jack in retaliation except cry to daddy US. turkey is too weak dude, your army is too puny.

In a war between Iran and Turkey, what will happen is that your kind will be sent back to Mongolia and Iranian lands which you are occupying will return to Iranic people.
America is a different story... they have the biggest foreign debt in the world. You always have an inability to distinguish between "can't" and "won't" US CAN invade Iran whenever they fucking please. They just can't "afford" it.
List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iraqi war was too expensive for them and the results weren't worth it. America is pragmatic, they got nothing to gain by Invading Iran at this point. We do.

Iran has the biggest Turkish population in the middle east after Turkey. We want to unite with them and that's worth anything. Last 10 minutes in Iranian territory you say? halfway through Iran we'll still be surrounded by friendlies :lol: your garbage collector military will crumble.

We aren't a bunch of yankees who know nothing about the demographics of the area. We don't have supply lines crossing through Atlantic. We've been in middle east for a thousand years and We'll be here a thousand years more.
Right in your doorstep.

Fear us

America is a different story... they have the biggest foreign debt in the world. You always have an inability to distinguish between "can't" and "won't" US CAN invade Iran whenever they fucking please. They just can't "afford" it.
Iraqi war was too expensive for them and the results weren't worth it. America is pragmatic, they got nothing to gain by Invading Iran at this point. We do.

Iran has the biggest Turkish population in the middle east after Turkey. We want to unite with them and that's worth anything. Last 10 minutes in Iranian territory you say? halfway through Iran we'll still be surrounded by friendlies :lol: your garbage collector military will crumble.

We aren't a bunch of yankees who know nothing about the demographics of the area. We don't have supply lines crossing through Atlantic. We've been in middle east for a thousand years and We'll be here a thousand years more.
Right in your doorstep.

Fear us

Those 'yakees' are your masters and you are their bitch. You are basically an army made by technology given to you by their charity. turkey is too puny on its own. What turkish population moron? don't tell me you think azaris :lol: Azaris are a branch of people living in Iran long before your mongoloid ancestors even came to our lands. Your country has a big chunk of Iranic kurds that are looking forward to splitting turkey in pieces. When it comes to demography, turkey is the last nation to speak because you have an active rebellion by the kurds to split turkey.

Your joke of a military is not even strong enough to handle PKK :lol: You are a joke dude, just admit it. Even in imaginary land I can't see turks being able to do jack to Iran. Iran would smash turkey and send you back to motherland mongolia.

Someone tell this idiot we already have access to NATO nuclear weapons at İncirlik AFB :lol:
you don'y have access to them , you only host them , if USA want they'll use them if they don't want then you can't do anything about them.

Those 'yakees' are your masters and you are their bitch. You are basically an army made by technology given to you by their charity. turkey is too puny on its own. What turkish population moron? don't tell me you think azaris :lol: Azaris are a branch of people living in Iran long before your mongoloid ancestors even came to our lands. Your country has a big chunk of Iranic kurds that are looking forward to splitting turkey in pieces. When it comes to demography, turkey is the last nation to speak because you have an active rebellion by the kurds to split turkey.

Your joke of a military is not even strong enough to handle PKK :lol: You are a joke dude, just admit it. Even in imaginary land I can't see turks being able to do jack to Iran. Iran would smash turkey and send you back to motherland mongolia.
keep laughing
you don'y have access to them , you only host them , if USA want they'll use them if they don't want then you can't do anything about them.
It's true, those nukes can't be used without US permission
The question is.. do you think USA cares about Iran enough stop Turkey from using them against it?

are you willing to bet your existence on it? :)

Yeah we have access to them. If we come under chemical attack, they will be used.

It's amazing ! All rockets are either destroyed or lost after taking off. SpaceX can reuse its rockets now. Saves the cost of manufacturing new vehicles . Landing was magic . On solid ground . This is the future . And bad news for other launch providers .:ph34r:

There was alot of talk about how the developing global south would soon bankrupt the American launch platforms as they provide cheaper launch services.

With one technology, US puts everyone in its place. That's the American ingenuity. The same person behind that technology is also behind this:

And he is not by any means an exception.

American ingenuity always leads the way. Another example, a young American doctor who built a 150 billion dollar empire by designing anti-viral medicines:

keep laughing

Some random retards in a stadium? Tell me, did your history books not tell you how Azaris slaughtered your Ottomans ancestors? :lol: I would show pics of kurds in your country and how their communicate their desire for a free state, but I would get banned for posting pics of dead turks.

Right in your doorstep.

Fear us
I say that's a worthwhile goal , I also say your people also must be united , then why not ovrthrow the sultan and ask nicely from Iran ,then maybe we agree to divide your country in 10-15 province and annex them to Iran. that's what I say is a perfect solution to your Dilemma .:devil:

It's true, those nukes can't be used without US permission
The question is.. do you think USA cares about Iran enough stop Turkey from using them against it?

are you willing to bet your existence on it? :)

Yeah we have access to them. If we come under chemical attack, they will be used.

Turkey cannot use them, you are their whore, only if they tell you to do something will you do it. And no, the US would never allow their nukes to be used unless they have been nuked themselves etc. Turkey is a whore of theirs, they would never allow use of the nukes for turkey.

You can take 'turks' and go back to mongolia then we have a deal :rofl:
How about this, we take Turks, we take Tebriz, and we take your life

I already took some of your daughters :D it's been fun
persian girls... love to party and sex... first thing they do when they come to Istanbul :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom