What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It's true, those nukes can't be used without US permission
The question is.. do you think USA cares about Iran enough stop Turkey from using them against it?

are you willing to bet your existence on it? :)

Yeah we have access to them. If we come under chemical attack, they will be used.
those are NATO nukes against Russia , not against Iran , the question is those USA care so much about turkey to use those nukes against a non nuclear nation at Russia border and well made problem for themselves ?

and no you can't use them even in case of chemical attacks onl us can use them (and even its impossible that chemical attack to come from Iran because unlike turkey which arm terrorist groups like isis with equipment to produce Sarin , we are the founding nation of convention against chemical and biological weapons and the most vocal country against them and advocate of destroying them around the world. also unlike the rest of the world we are the only country in the world which refused to retaliate in such ways when not only our military but also our cities come under attack with WMDs so please don't compare our standards and values with yours.)

those are NATO nukes against Russia , not against Iran , the question is those USA care so much about turkey to use those nukes against a non nuclear nation at Russia border and well made problem for themselves ?

and no you can't use them even in case of chemical attacks onl us can use them (and even its impossible that chemical attack to come from Iran because unlike turkey which arm terrorist groups like isis with equipment to produce Sarin , we are the founding nation of convention against chemical and biological weapons and the most vocal country against them and advocate of destroying them around the world. also unlike the rest of the world we are the only country in the world which refused to retaliate in such ways when not only our military but also our cities come under attack with WMDs so please don't compare our standards and values with yours.)
Been trying to get nuclear weapons for the last decade but against chemical weapons... weird but okay

in that case you'll lose I'm sorry. It'll be F5s vs F35s I mean... do the math :)
Iran's chances of winning a conventional war against Turkey are pretty much nil.

Been trying to get nuclear weapons for the last decade but against chemical weapons... weird but okay

in that case you'll lose I'm sorry. It'll be F5s vs F35s I mean... do the math :)
Iran's chances of winning a conventional war against Turkey are pretty much nil.
in case you have any evidence that iran nuclear program was something beside civilian please show us those evidences.

why F-5 against F-35 , who says we are going to fight a classic war ? by the way hope your airbases are secure enough against our missiles as those airplane need a vacuum cleaned airway to operate .

and another question how many F-35 you can field right now ?

why dont you send us again back to mongolia ? You persians are nothing that we ruled your junk country more than 1000 years. Yes you were as slave 1000 years under turks. we saved your language and womens from arabs :D

Yes sure, that's why your culture is just a stolden culture from Persians, Greeks and other nations, the land that you are living in is basically Iranian land. In any case, there is little turks anymore, this is what turks look like:

mongolian-man_fur_hat.jpeg

Your kind has been raped by Greeks, arabs, Kurds etc so much that now you have little remaining of what was once turks.

All it takes is a few Iranian missiles on your power plants etc and your people will pack up and return to motherland Mongolia.

Yes sure, that's why your culture is just a stolden culture from persian and other nations, you land that you are living in is basically Iranian land. In any case, there is little as turks anymore, this is what turks look like:

mongolian-man_fur_hat.jpeg

Your kind has been raped by Greeks, arabs, Kurds etc so much that now you have little remaining of what was once turks.

All it takes is a few Iranian missiles on your power plants etc and your people will pack up and return to motherland Mongolia.

You moron you dont know that this man is your granpapa

Also you says still turks rule your land ? lol haha

Exactly what the british thought in WWI... guess how that turned out?

you'd have to ask the dead crewmen of the sunk british battleships in the bottom of the dardanelles :)

You moron you dont know that this man is your granpapa

Whatever you say kid. Posting some random video?. Funny enough even that video is basically says Iranian people, including azaris have nothing to do with your mongols. It is called genetics kid. I know your kind don't know much about science, but one does not simply claim my people such as azaris are mongolids.

Exactly what the british thought in WWI... guess how that turned out?

you'd have to ask the dead crewmen of the sunk british battleships in the bottom of the dardanelles :)

This is not ww2 kid. It is matter of fact that Iran could easily paralyse turkey. You have no defence against Iranian missiles whereas anything you could use against Iran would be easily countered. Your army is simply too puny.

Whatever you say kid. Posting some random video?. Funny enough even that video is basically says Iranian people, including azaris have nothing to do with your mongols. It is called genetics kid. I know your kind don't know much about science, but one does not simply claim my people such as azaris are mongolids.

This is not ww2 kid. It is matter of fact that Iran could easily paralyse turkey. You have no defence against Iranian missiles whereas anything you could use against Iran would be easily countered. Your army is simply too puny.
Mongols butchered and raped all of Iran, you can't find a single historian outside iran who would deny that.

We have ballistic missiles too, but we have better things :) Like a real air force :lol:

Whatever you say kid. Posting some random video online. Funny enough even that video is basically says Iranian people, including azaris have nothing to do with your mongols. It is called genetics kid. I know your kind don't know much about science, but one does not simply claim my people such as azaris are mongolids.

When I said that azerbaijani turks are mongolid ? you idiot
Look these genetic fathers line carts and ask yourself who are fake ? you have nothing with tajiks lol

dk4D7Z.gif

L1dNOJ.png

92vAmQ.gif

D4om7z.gif

knZpMA.jpg

XL2NbR.png

Papas don't pass on mtDNA, their mom's mtDNA dies with them, but to their male progeny they pass on their Y-DNA marker practically intact. The end result is that other than maleness, practically no genetic code from the male side is passed to the remote offsprings. Instead, they pass on their dominant traditions and economy. Numerically, the female X-chromosome contains about 2000 genes, and the male Y-chromosome contains 78 genes, out of the minimum of 20,000 genes in the human genome, a pitiful contribution.

But papas pass their Y-DNA marker intact, while mt-DNA is constantly changing from generation to generation, which makes Y-DNA an indispensible holder of historical information. At the same time Y chromosome is one of the fastest evolving parts of the human genome. Tracing Y-DNA marker and its subtle changes allowed to build phylogenic trees and date them.

Unlike mtDNA, the Y-DNA does not correlate with geographical, linguistic, or phenotype domains. The same Y-DNA may be found in the east and in the west, across numerous linguistic groups, among Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid populace, while the mtDNA has expressed domains, and may be attributed to the east and the west, has some linguistic correlation, and some phenotype correlation. In the plot used in the “The King and I”, Margaret Landon eloquently expressed this phenomena as “A man is like the honey bee, to fly from blossom to blossom, a honey bee must be free, but blossom must not ever fly from bee to bee, to bee”. A bee is free to move from a rose to a cherry tree, marking its trace with Y-DNA, but roses don't start producing cherries, it is the domain of the egg and sperm nucleus. Offspring inherit one allele for each trait from each parent, thereby ensuring that offspring have a combination of the parents' genes.

Last edited:
Mongols butchered and raped all of Iran, you can't find a single historian outside iran who would deny that.

We have ballistic missiles too, but we have better things :) Like a real air force :lol:

and Iranic Azaris slaughtered mongols like your ancestors.

What ballistic missile? a short ranged repainted Chinese missile with CEP of 1km? :lol:
Your airforce would get picked apart before even coming into Iranian airspace dude. Unlike turkey, Iran can defend its own airspace.

When I said that azerbiaji turks are mongolid ? you idiot
Look these genetic fathers line carts and ask yourself who are fake ?

dk4D7Z.gif

L1dNOJ.png

92vAmQ.gif

D4om7z.gif

knZpMA.jpg

XL2NbR.png

Turks ARE mongols you imbecile. That is what turks are. Today's turks are just a mixture as they've been raped by so many different people from Greeks to kurds etc.
Before we know it, these turks will be claiming to be scythians or summerians as well :lol:

What ballistic missile? a short ranged repainted Chinese missile with CEP of 1km? :lol:
Your airforce would get picked apart before even coming into Iranian airspace dude. Unlike turkey, Iran can defend its own airspace.
:lol: Russians would disagree with you

You shot down a bomber using an American plane. I am talking about ground based air defences, you had to beg NATO for patriots to protect your airspace from war torn syria. What a pathetic military :rofl:
I swear Iranians are the most stupid people I had to deal with.

Turks ARE mongols you imbecile. That is what turks are. Today's turks are just a mixture as they've been raped by so many different people from Greeks to kurds etc.
Before we know it, these turks will be claiming to be scythians or summerians as well :lol:
You are really moron that saying turks ruled your country more than 1000 years and dont f.. your girls lol :D
You shot down a bomber using an American plane. I am talking about ground based air defences, you had to beg NATO for patriots to protect your airspace from war torn syria. What a pathetic military :rofl:

Lol why you are beggin russians for s 300 and t 90 junk tanks ? you know very well that you junk army dont threat for turkish army :D actually your junk missles copy from north korea what a big country you are :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom