What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

here's the thing fucking retard... just because we don't put a second stabiliser on an F5 doesn't mean we can't

It's because we're not sore *** clowns like you, we produce F35 parts instead of making a joke out of ourselves with 1960s American junk

Those 1960's junk is something you are decades away from being able to produce. You jokers have been allowed by the Americans to produce one part of the F-35 with their technology which they gave to turks, you think that means you can produce planes? :lol:
You can't even produce a helicopter dude. Assembling an Italian heli at home is not producing a heli.

Those 1960's junk is something you are decades away from being able to produce. You jokers have been allowed by the Americans to produce one part of the F-35 with their technology which they gave to turks, you think that means you can produce planes? :lol:
You can't even produce a helicopter dude. Assembling an Italian heli at home is not producing a heli.
Highly advanced composite parts.

This could be made by a car mechanic in Turkey:
12431784_10153782299159420_2053696783_n.jpg

Everybody outside Iran laughed at this

Highly advanced composite parts.

This could be made by a car mechanic in Turkey:
12431784_10153782299159420_2053696783_n.jpg

Those highly 'advanced' parts are being made with American technology. As I said, you jokers are just an import and assembly state. Like the Italian A-129, German subs etc etc. You can keep posting pics of that mockup of the jet dude, if it makes you feel better. In reality, turkey is just a client state and a beggar for technology and nothing more. If you weren't part of NATO, you could be another saudi arabia :lol:

Those highly 'advanced' parts are being made with American technology. As I said, you jokers are just an import state, you can only assembly. Like the Italian A-129, German subs etc etc. You can keep posting pics of that mockup of a jet dude, if it makes you feel better. In reality, turkey is just a client state and nothing more. If you weren't part of NATO, you could be another saudi arabia :lol:
We got more money out of producing F35 parts than the money we'll pay for 100 F35s

F35 has more Turkish made parts than this fucking joke has Iranian parts:
1573289_-_main.jpg

We got more money out of producing F35 parts than the money we'll pay for 100 F35s

F35 has more Turkish made parts than this fucking joke has Iranian parts:
1573289_-_main.jpg

This F-5 was actually made by Iran, everything about it was made by Iran, you clown, even its landing gear.

Turkey could not produce jack without American technology. You jokers can't even produce a mission computer for your UAV and have to import that :lol:

This F-5 was actually made by Iran, everything about it was made by Iran, you clown, even its landing gear.

Turkey could not produce jack without American technology. You jokers can't even produce a mission computer for your UAV and have to import that :lol:
So what? Turkey produced F16s for years, instead of stealing technology and reverse engineering it we did it in legal ways by buying the licence.

I've suffered your idiocy for enough. I've got shit to do. Stop quoting me.

What kind of retard says "This F5 was made by Iran" and then continues to say "Turkey couldn't do jack without American technology"

you fucking moron, this is what you made "without" American technology and already half of it is American

Iranian+Qaher+F-313+Stealth+Fighter+Jet+PrototypeMock+up++Qaher+F-313,+or+Conqueror-313,+is+the+latest+design+produced+by+the+Islamic+Republic+Iranian+air+force+IIAF+(2).jpg

So what? Turkey produced F16s for years, instead of stealing technology and reverse engineering it we did it in legal ways by buying the licence.

I've suffered your idiocy for enough. I've got shit to do. Stop quoting me.

Are you a moron? Assembling something like turkey does is nothing compared to reverse engineering and producing it. You obviously don't have a clue what you're blabbing about. reverse engineering can even sometimes be more difficult than producing something from scratch.

What kind of retard says "This F5 was made by Iran" and then continues to say "Turkey couldn't do jack without American technology"

you fucking moron, this is what you made "without" American technology and already half of it is American

Iranian+Qaher+F-313+Stealth+Fighter+Jet+PrototypeMock+up++Qaher+F-313,+or+Conqueror-313,+is+the+latest+design+produced+by+the+Islamic+Republic+Iranian+air+force+IIAF+(2).jpg

Moron, just because it was designed in the US, it does not means the F-5's being made in Iran are not made by Iran. No one claims the F-5 is Iranian design, but it is still being made fully by Iran, unless you imbeciles want to claim the US is helping Iran build them. Difference between Iran and turkey is that turkey just assembles.

what do you think TEI has been doing in 80ies?

They were producing the GE F110 engine. That's what they do.
:lol::rofl:
You people are even more brainwashed than I thought. You think you have the technology to make jet engines? You can't even make a gas turbine :lol:
You were at best assembling. that's it. Do you understand this or do you need more help?

Moron, just because it was designed in the US, it does not means the F-5's being made in Iran are not made by Iran. No one claims the F-5 is Iranian design, but it is still being made fully by Iran, unless you imbeciles want to Iran the US is helping Iran build them. Difference between Iran and turkey is that turkey just assembles.

:lol::rofl:
You people are even more brainwashed than I thought. You think you have the technology to make jet engines? You can't even make a gas turbine :lol:
You were at best assembling. that's it. Do you understand this or do you need more help?
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

TEI > TEI Hakkında > Tarihçe
TEI > Products & Services > Part and Module Manufacturing > Engine Programs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom