What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

As we speak, Turkish tanks and artillery and soldiers are fighting PKK in cities inside Turkey, and Azerbaijan has a part of its territory captured by another country.

Before you brag like this about how Turkey or Azerbaijan will do this or that, take a look at home.

Azerbaijan has already good relations with us, same as Turkey, and this is a peaceful coexistence. If Turkey or Azerbaijan try to have any stupid actions, we have everything necassary to make a living hell for either of the perpetrators, and hence, they know they shouldn't do anything stupid.

Calm down, let's try 'Peace Sticks'
Here, I start:

No offence, but Iranian memebers please do not waste your time for narrow eyedis.

OK let's ask them they consider themselves Iranians or Mongol.
@rmi5 @SOHEIL @haman10 @like_a_boss @AShkan and others ...

Maybe they should also ask Khamenei if he considers himself Iranian or not. I bet he hates all the discrimination against him and dreams of escaping to Turkey and live there peacefully.

If Azeris are as equal as Persians in Iran, why would Persians call them with the racial slur Turke-khar (meaning donkeys)?

Is this the law in Iran? Are the ID cards of Azeris show as "Turke-Khar"? Do the politicians refer to them as so? Are Iranian students thought that in school?

There are a million jokes about every group in Iran. Shirazis are made fun for being lazy, isfahanis are mocked for being greedy, rashtis are bi-gheirat, ghazvinis are made fun for being homos, lors have jokes about then where they act stupid, and so on.

And when you go to the providences, there are jokes about each small town, that the other providences won't even know. In my area, we say, for example, "taorof Peshvari" (Peshvar is a town, which I am sure no Iranian in this forum has heard of). Or make fun of people from Khonj by saying "khonji kon berenji" (khonji, *** like rice).

There is nothing strange about that. You don't have something similar in Saudi Arabia? Don't you guys make fun of each other's tribes or have stereotypes about each other?

Most jokes circulating about torks are in the capital city of Tehran where everyone is a tork , only they speak farsi instead of azeri , "Persians" are people of central south who are rarely in contact with torks to call them an a** in any case .. the cities of Yazd , Isfahan , and Shiraz are considered the major "Persian" cities and there are hardly any torks living there , and the people of those cities are known to be quite polite and conservative , so they hardly tell any jokes at all

..Why the Tehrani torks want to make jokes for the torks who speak azeri and don't comprehend farsi , the real reason is probably because torks have had a higher status in the past and still tork parts of iran are relatively richer than the south , that's why

I don't know why these people from turkey and ksa not think that if the Persians are the Lords of Iran, why isn't all the money being spent in Fars Province, and the capital go back to Shiraz?

Most control is the hand of the Azaris, Lors, and Kurds in Iran, not the actual Persians. You know why? Because my fars people from Shiraz are too busy relaxing in the gardens of shiraz and enjoying life to care, haha.

I'm perfectly calm, especially when I state the truth. :)
We both are enough but Turkey is also NATO member then Arabs (who would be supporting us to death, energy wouldn't be a problem I assume), including Pakistan then perhaps, Israel.
I stated a bit of mine, I wouldn't bet on PKK that ugly fly :D

Last edited:
Lol don't compare azeris to kurds in your country please
In iran they are not denied and their languege in the universities while in your country the kurds as group are denied calling them mountain turks thier languege was not just banned but denied as even a languege

Actually @2800 said there are no genetic evidence that's they are racially turks

Saying they are turks because its culturally and linguistically rather than racially so your point is failed

Don't tell that the Egyptians and North Africans and Sudanese are arabs

Can the talysh or the Kurds say they are not turks in your country and no one would do anything to them

- You dont neccesarelly have to be genetically a Turk. Azerbadijani people has relatively high Mongoliod genes. SImiliair to anatolian Turks if not more. This shows their Turkic heritage.

- In Turkey they are openly allowed to talk in Kurdish, contrary in Iran where the Azeri languege and literature in its entirety is banned in Iran while thats not the case in Turkey. So you are right, there is no comparison between Kurds in Turkey and Azeri's in Iran. So educate yourself baffoon.

- The whole concept of "mountain Turk" is blown out of proportion. Many centuries ago the sultan adressed the Kurds as just Kurds. Hell in a letter to the shah of Iran at that time he stated that he was the legit ruler of the "region of Kurdistan". Meaning that Kurds have been acknowdledged as a seperate ethnicity long ago. Spare me your propoganda.

مچکریم روحانی کودن که 97% ذخایر اتمی ایران رو فرستادی خارج!

هشدار آمریکا به شرکت‌های خارجی درباره فروش هواپیما به ایران

سه‌شنبه 19 آبان 1394 - 09:51

635827458226865839.jpg

وزارت خزانه‌داری آمریکا بار دیگر درباره فروش هواپیما به ایران پیش از لغو کامل تحریم‌ها هشدار داد.

به‌گزارش خبرنگار گروه بین‌الملل خبرگزاری آنا به‌نقل از خبرگزاری فرانسه، وزارت خزانه‌داری آمریکا با انتشار بیانیه‌ای اعلام کرد: با توجه به اوضاع کنونی، شرکت‌های وابسته به دولت ایران حق خرید و یا اجاره کامل هواپیماهای مسافربری را ندارند و خرید هواپیمای مسافربری به‌وسیله شرکت هواپیمایی ماهان نیز نقض تحریم‌ها محسوب می‌شود.

یک مقام دفتر مبارزه با تروریسم و اطلاعات مالی وزارت خزانه‌داری آمریکا در واکنش به فروش یک هواپیمای مسافربری به شرکت ماهان گفت: کاهش موقت تحریم‌ها که هم‌اکنون اجرایی شده است، شامل فروش یا اجاره کامل هواپیما به دولت ایران نمی‌شود.

از سوی دیگر شرکت هواپیماسازی «بوئینگ» آمریکا اعلام کرد: تا زمان رفع تحریم‌ها قادر به آغاز مذاکرات با ایران برای فروش و یا اجاره هواپیما نخواهد بود.

«جان وجیک» معاون رئیس فروش جهانی و بازاریابی «بوئینگ» در این‌باره گفت: ما درباره هرگونه همکاری با ایران، تابع تصمیمات دولت آمریکا هستیم.

وی افزود: پیش‌بینی اینکه چه زمانی موضع ما تغییر می‌‌کند، بسیار سخت است. ما هنوز هیچ مذاکره مستقیمی با ایران درباره نیاز‌ها و تعداد سفارشات‌شان نداشته‌ایم.

They say that they Azeri (haman, rmi) but they can't speak the language. :) I don't believe them.
You don't have to speak Turkish to be Azeri. I have and know countless friends or people whose parents are Azeri and speak the language, but they can't speak it themselves and most only understand some parts when one speaks Turkish. This is a routine, and happens for those who have migrated to Tehran or other cities outside Azerbaijan. It happens mostly because they have to speak Persian outside home since childhood, and even parents mostly speak Persian in homes because it's the lingua franca.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom