What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1-) Do you think, i'm trolling ?
2-) Don't ban me please....i'm bored as fvck in Turkish section....

- One of our guys says %80 of the Turkey's population are Jews.... Is Turkey Over 80% Jewish?
- Another thinks that he is being tracked by intelligence agencies... Countermeasures against being located, traced and monitored
- Another one hates Azeris....
- Bunch of Atatürk haters joined recently...

:rolleyes:

- Oh, and Atatwolf have been perma-banned....after calling Pakistanis "Dogs of Chinese" several times......
Turkish section is not a good place anymore. I totally agree.

:ph34r: :o: :partay:

@SALMAN AL-FARSI @Malik Alashter and others ...

People of Turkey are Iranic, Arab and Indo European. They're not that turk and mongol that people think. Their language is Turkish because Sejuks brought turkism to Anatolia and they were also under influence of Mongols.

R1.png

I.png

G.png

J.png

E1b1b.png

E1b1a.png

Jenetic.jpg

One of my friends always say your general knowledges are very high. :)

Post all the Haplogroups then... why are you posting selectivly?:rolleyes:

Turkish section is not a good place anymore. I totally agree.

:ph34r: :o: :partay:

How can you agree ? You are banned from Turkish section, you can't even view the threads. :)

Our fellow Turks here are trolling cause thinks their country has no racism.
Let's not forget how miserable the life of kurds is in the turkey.

PKK terrorists not Kurds. How do you treat PJAK terrorists ? Do you throw roses to them ?

Because I logged out and checked the turkish section. :D
You look for defense related developments or ...like "What are these guys are up to ? "

Why should they??their language is called ancient azari and its iranian language from the median language so turkish was imposed on them by the donkey invaders:lol:
Here comes my other fan..... :lol:

Is this the law in Iran? Are the ID cards of Azeris show as "Turke-Khar"? Do the politicians refer to them as so? Are Iranian students thought that in school?

There are a million jokes about every group in Iran. Shirazis are made fun for being lazy, isfahanis are mocked for being greedy, rashtis are bi-gheirat, ghazvinis are made fun for being homos, lors have jokes about then where they act stupid, and so on.

And when you go to the providences, there are jokes about each small town, that the other providences won't even know. In my area, we say, for example, "taorof Peshvari" (Peshvar is a town, which I am sure no Iranian in this forum has heard of). Or make fun of people from Khonj by saying "khonji kon berenji" (khonji, *** like rice).

There is nothing strange about that. You don't have something similar in Saudi Arabia? Don't you guys make fun of each other's tribes or have stereotypes about each other?

I don't know why these people from turkey and ksa not think that if the Persians are the Lords of Iran, why isn't all the money being spent in Fars Province, and the capital go back to Shiraz?

Most control is the hand of the Azaris, Lors, and Kurds in Iran, not the actual Persians. You know why? Because my fars people from Shiraz are too busy relaxing in the gardens of shiraz and enjoying life to care, haha.
In Iraq we make jokes on each city like Mosul and nasiriyia and dulaim tribe but in saudi speak about racism and his country who claim to be islamic don't accept a tribal family to marry from non tribal family or beduans can't marry from the urban people yet he speak about racism

One of my friends always say your general knowledges are very high. :)
:lol:

I once posted a whole list of distinguished scientists' reports about Iranian Azeris couple of weeks back... can you find it and repost here @2800? These folks are so brainwashed that they first believe they are wolves and Turks and then believe being a Turk is something great and then think Iranian Azeris who have been in Iran for thousands of years are not Iranian!! They are right... Couple of thousands of years is nothing... It does not mean they are permanent in Iran!! Th whole world is reporting Iranian Azeris as Iranic peple racially and only under attack by Turkish language for centuries, and all of the sudden, with the disolvtion of CCCP in 1991, there comes alien reports of Azeri Shia people of Iran as Turks and not Iranian!! I told all of you many times that what matters is the LOGIC and MINDSET... Do you really think you can CONVINCE (which is a process of educating some humanbeing) a Turk or Saudi with science and logic and common sense while they are under day and night propaganda of their own dictators with false identities they are given in order to feel important!!:rolleyes:

WTH hell am i suppose to say ?????
Say "I am a BEEEEEP and I can not do Shiiit about it"!!

1326335_484.jpg

As we speak, Turkish tanks and artillery and soldiers are fighting PKK in cities inside Turkey, and Azerbaijan has a part of its territory captured by another country.

Before you brag like this about how Turkey or Azerbaijan will do this or that, take a look at home.

Azerbaijan has already good relations with us, same as Turkey, and this is a peaceful coexistence. If Turkey or Azerbaijan try to have any stupid actions, we have everything necassary to make a living hell for either of the perpetrators, and hence, they know they shouldn't do anything stupid.
Dude, We dont need problem with a neighbor country.. Before, Iran used to help Armenia, thats why you gain negative view among Azerbaijani people.. Nowadays, there is good relations. i support it with any neighboring country.. But, i say, IF Iran starts to kill people there(which i actually dont find Iranian government that dumb), it might turn to a different level.. Iran(or Russia) will never join a war in Azerbaijan. In any case, there are two other powers, plus Sunni SHia issues that might turn the north of Iran to a new HELL!

Here is an Iranian Section thread and you came here and yet you call locals here as your fans!! Let me correct you... These fine guys are not your fans...they are obsessed with you, Turks and whatever that has a Turk in it... even Turkey the delicious! This is why we Iranians come to your Iranian Section showing a new level of obsession about Turks and Arabs!!

Dude, We dont need problem with a neighbor country.. Before, Iran used to help Armenia, thats why you gain negative view among Azerbaijani people.. Nowadays, there is good relations. i support it with any neighboring country.. But, i say, IF Iran starts to kill people there(which i actually dont find Iranian government that dumb), it might turn to a different level.. Iran(or Russia) will never join a war in Azerbaijan.
last time I checked, more people have died in protests across Turkey than in Iran after 2009, so again, you are not in a position to talk about killing or not killing somebody. And there is no reason to 'kill' our people, but we will crush anyone who thinks he can have a ill look towards Iran, its people or its security.

In any case, there are two other powers, plus Sunni SHia issues that might turn the north of Iran to a new HELL!

Please stop with the chest thumping, first deal with your internal matters before talking big. We can, in return, turn any aggressor's soil, all of it, to a living hell. So, let the peaceful coexistence continue, for the sake of a region that is already messed up and continue your wars and threats in Command & Conquer or Call of Duty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom