What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

seriously? are you joking me? that's why erdogan supports extremist sunnis in syria and turned that country into blood? or you mean suppressing kurds near 1 century and over decades fighting with them and believe in you Turk speakers are superior race ? or should i mention Genocide you guys committed against armenians and others? yeah.. definitely you guys are not sectarian :)
We also invaded Cyprus....does that also counts as a secterian move ??? You either don't know the meaning of sectarianism or can't construct strong arguments.

Turkey supporting extermists in the Syria is a big lie, nobody has a single proof. Yet, some certain people continue to use this baseless accusation.

The last thing can be considered in iran is sectarian view dear.

Okay, let's look at the issue from another angle.

Iraq - Shias, Sunnis, Kurds. Iran suppoting shias in Iraq
Syria - Alewite mynority ruling over sunni majority - Iran supporting Alewites
Yemen - Sunni minority ruling over Shia majority - Iran supporting Shias.

See our difference. You are constructing your arguments over accusations, me on the other hand facts.

it's long time i don't take serious PDF members and opinions, because in real life people are very different.
That's a little different for me. I'm disgarding opinions of the people who are rude and use insults. I will always consider the opinions of polite users.

Of course in a larger scale its comical that nowadays Muslims kill Muslims in the region...
I have little my own way of thinking on this issue. ME ruled by Ottoman empire and peace reigned. Some revolted and back stabbed us. Allah gave their curse and from that day, blood never ceased to run in ME.

We also invaded Cyprus....does that also counts as a secterian move ??? You either don't know the meaning of sectarianism or can't construct strong arguments.

by the meaning of sectarianism, suppressing kurds and count them as subhuman than turks, is sectarianism.

I have little my own way of thinking on this issue. ME ruled by Ottoman empire and peace reigned. Some revolted and back stabbed us. Allah gave their curse and from that day, blood never ceased to run in ME.

i think you missed the rule of west powers during the time. although i dont believe in curse and ... because it always was like that. east roman empire,Crusades, Assyria, Babylon, iranian empire and muslim invaders.. it always is the same and maybe will be.

Turkey supporting extermists in the Syria is a big lie, nobody has a single proof. Yet, some certain people continue to use this baseless accusation.

kardashim it seems you have a great sense of humor, google it to find hundreds, although you can check out the archive of AK party and erdogan speeches.
noüadays turkey is the nest of terrorists and all other Islamist extremists unfortunately. everyone knows it, deal with it.

Okay, let's look at the issue from another angle.

Iraq - Shias, Sunnis, Kurds. Iran suppoting shias in Iraq
Syria - Alewite mynority ruling over sunni majority - Iran supporting Alewites
Yemen - Sunni minority ruling over Shia majority - Iran supporting Shias.

See our difference. You are constructing your arguments over accusations, me on the other hand facts.

you missed some big parts in your angle. amaybe because you have no clue about the islamic regime in iran and its goal in the region.
let me add some in your angle.

Turkey- ruling by sunni islamists since 2002- iran used to support them since 2002 til 2011.
Palestine- majority sunnis- getting fully support by iran for 37 years.
afghanestan- Northern Alliance and mojahedins are sunnis, iran were supporting them against soviet union and taliban.
bosnia- majority sunnis- iran supporting sunnis in the war with serbs.
sudan- majority sunnis- iran used to support them

in iraq, iran supports kurds also against ISID. they saved erbil recently.

see? you see everything by your sectarian view, not us. the government in iran doesnt care to shia-sunni, they care to their goal which is being anti Israel. so if anyone wanna damage resistance axis in the region or support israel and US Interests. they have problem with. if not. you are welcomed! thats why iran was fully supporting erdogan and AK party during 2002-2011. but since the syrian war started and turkey began to support those extremist who are getting support by west and trying to fall down the Syrian government, they have problem with him. bu gerchektir, Anliyor musunuz?

Last edited:
نتانیاهو:با القاعده ارتباط داریم!+تصویر - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

1327328_272.jpg

Dude, im a pure Azeri Turk.. dont even doubt about it!
you are whatver you think you are..even if you are not that person in reality...btw, we are not talking about Azeri brothers in Az Republic... They are very much mixed with other southern cacusian people... but they are not definately turk.. Even Turks in Turkey are not Turk in majority... You are what you are... let me tell you two stories although they might seem off tpic...

once upon a time somewhere in Baltic sea area... I happened to become room mates with one German and 3 Azeris from Az Republic for 2 days... There was a fight (not a hit-hit fight of course) between the Azeri guys and the German one... I tried to be neutral..but then two of the engaging Azi brothers asked me loudly if I am Sharafsiz ... I said what it has to do with me.. they said, they expected me as an Iranian to back them up against the German... Then they explained in response to my question why they expected that way... They said, we are both Muslim.. We are both Shia... We are both in Caspian's... we were both a single nation until just recently... then I replied by bringing up a HADITH from Imam Ali saying, you must be with RIGHT specially when it is against your family, friends or yourself interests... one of them impressed so much that he left the room for couple of minutes... Funny thing is that one of those 3 Azeris was gay and had a ring in his ears... He was trying all the time to mingle with that German guy and other European guests...

Another time I became a guest of a family in Kiev... the family was consisted of an husband with Azeri heritage, a half polish-Half Ukrainian Mom and the kids... The husband is my friend now for sometime... Once that we have seen so many Turks in streets in Kiev, I asked him if he feels close to them... He said it..and said it angrily that he is no Turk... He is an Azeri from Shirvan... He even did n't let his kids learn Azeri Turkish...

پهپاد کرار وارد عرصه نبردها شد
واحد تبلیغات جنگی اتاق عملیات مشترک محور مقاومت در سوریه،عصر روز گذشته با انتشار یک ویدئو، لحظه رصد تحرکات و هدف قرار گرفتن تجمع دهها تن از تروریستهای تکفیری القاعده در محور جنوبی حلب را به تصویر کشیده است. بنابر اظهارات منابع میدانی، این تصاویر مربوط به نخستین عملیات آزمایشی "پهپاد ایرانی کرار" در عرصه میدانی جنگ می باشد که با موفقیت کامل همراه بوده است. استفاده از این پهپادهای بمب افکن در نبردهای سوریه نوید بخش وارد آمدن خسارات و تلفات گسترده تر به گروههای تروریستی تکفیری و کاهش نیاز به حضور واحدهای زمینی جهت درگیریهای مستقیم به تروریستها و وقوع تلفات احتمالی به سازمان رزم نیروهای خودی میباشد.
شمارش معکوس برای عملیات شمال حلب/ پیشروی‌ رزمندگان مقاومت درجنوب حلب/ دستاوردهای سیطره محور مقاومت بر فرودگاه کویرس/ «کرار» شکارچی جدید تروریست‌ها + عکس، فیلم و نقشه - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

turkic qajar land

can you provide me with source btw even if it's true thats a poor excuse for u to use it
The qajars don't own the land but the people do

I think you didn't get the point it's iranian land with iranian names history and culture and language and everything before something called qajars or turks appeared in history

This is what Zubov wrote about Azerbaijani Turks in 1834 (his own first hand observations). A largely nomadic population at the time.

ЗУБОВ П

Tatars living in the Caucasus Krai, are the descendants of the Tatar, who in the reign of Abakahana seized Persia, Georgia and all the provinces lying near the western shore of the Caspian Sea in the early 12th century after Christ founded their possessions in the [154] conquered countries . Cramped first the Turks, spreading beyond the Caucasus their power at the end of the XV century, and then the Persians have mastered the reign of Dynasty Sofiev almost all the countries lying between the Black and Caspian seas, and are under their dominion, preserved in some way the people's identity, for having always Khans from among them, were of the championship in all provinces except the Caucasus region of Georgia, utesnyaya indigenous Armenians. This kind of factors contributed to the formation in them of the haughty and the imperative of the spirit, they differ in features. Not being forced to rabstvovat, they retained honesty, frankness and determination, manifested in all their actions: Although not neglect peaceful [155] classes citizen and farmer, but it is much more capable to craft a warrior and a shepherd. From this cause the biggest part of them lead a nomadic life, following the example of their ancestors, who lived in the vast steppes near the Volga, Don and the Urals. Nomadic life really has its own special amenities for the people, accustomed himself to endure all the air change. What is the location of the mountainous region contributes towards this. With the coming of spring, they, for their numerous herds are raised for the first slope of the mountains, lush green covered beginners, with a gradual increase in heat, and they gradually rise higher and higher on the mountain, and in the hot summer months, migrate at the tops of the Front Range. With the reduction of fires starting to go down again, and in the winter is already live on the [156] valleys. Those delivering the abundant food perekochevaniem their herds, they enjoy all year round most enjoyable time of the year - in the spring. Device their summer homes woven from thin twigs and obveshennyh round rugs homework, very convenient for such life (talks about yurt tents). In the winter they live in mud huts, of which advanced wall consists of a number of logs set upright, and has a small shed, and inside is cobbled together from clay fireplace, means constantly burning fire. This kind of life contributes to perform miraculous nomadic Tatar sturdy, strong and healthy. They are much more agility own guns, excellent horsemen, brave and fearless, that no old-time proven by experience in the last Persian and Turkish war, under [157] the command of His Serene Highness the Prince of Warsaw, Graf Paskevich of Erivan, and even before, during, actions of General Prince Madatova in Northern Dagestan, under his leadership in the conquest of the Khanate of Kazykumykskogo, suppression and Akushintsev Tabasarans.

Accounts of traveler Johann Anton Güldenstädt (1771-72)

ИОГАНН АНТОН ГИЛЬДЕНШТЕДТ

TEREKEMENSKIE OR TURUKMENSKIE, Tatars 305

They occupy the eastern foot of the Caucasus Mountains, the western shore of the Caspian Sea near Boynaka, Derbent and Utamisha and also own all the southern foothills of the Caucasus Alazan or Kakheti to the Caspian Sea. Their districts there are Cuba, Altipara, Tokuspara, Miskindzhal, Hinakut, Krishbudah Chamakh and all of Shirvan, they all have a common master in the person of Fath Ali Khan, whose tenure extends to Salliana. With the given border following turukmenskie district in the west: Shaka, Caballo, Agdash and Arash, who also have a ruler, now it is Hussain Khan, son of Haji Dzhalabi having a residence in the town of Nukha.

Terekmenskih, or Turkmen, speak a Turkish dialect of the Tatar language and are Muslim. In their country a lot of good land, but the Tatars are mostly only cattle and most of them live in their villages only in the winter, in the summer they usually live in yurts, they usually change several times a year. They have orchards and small fields with grain, and especially with rice.

fake repulic who did not even existed before 1991
Do you know that Azerbaijan is the first democratic republic in the East? put your glasses on and read history.. 28 may 1918, we gained our independence from Russia and sent tons of gold to Turkey to help their Independence war. in 1905, WHen Armenia started to kill Azeris in each city, it was only Turkey that sent its forces under ENver pasha and kicked those out. Where were Iran at that time?
I respect Iran, we might have similarities.. We lived in a country that controlled by Turk and Persian tribes.. Safavi and so on.. I see actually many Iranians in each Novruz holiday in Baku. I think, novadays, There is too much money is poured into Azerbaijan to change people to sunni. In a decade, you might loose that similarity as well. Another reason, there are already many Azerbaijanis from Northen cities are in ISIS..

Iran never used to help armenia, its just a big lie from panturks and your government,very ungrateful manner. actually it was Iran who saved azerbaijan and stoped armenian forces to occupy more lands. if you want i can show you the evidence that it was only iran who really helped you while some others were just barking.

and why sunni shia issue would turn the north of Iran to a new hell? majority people in north of iran are shia.

who did you save us from? Azerbaijan was fighting the war by itself , while Russia was providing massive amounts of weapons to the enemy

once the country was exhausted from war, political conflicts and a possible start of civil war
Russia brought 2 sides to the table , Iran had nothing to do with it.

apparently anything said against Iran , is either being a panturk or a government lie , get over yourself.

it was beneficial for both Russia and Iran for Azerbaijan to remain weak , nothing against the people
that's just how politics work

Bro all of your statement is true. All of Caucus and Azerbaijan belong to IRAN, and Iran will take them back in future. Our Shia Azari brothers are living under dictatorship of aliev pig.

Lol , first, no one in their right mind in Azerbaijan would want to join Iran
second , Azerbaijan has progressed a lot more in a decade under Aliyev than Iran has in 3-4 decades under your government.
third. an average Azerbaijani has a lot more rights than an average Iranian
and fourth , you have no means to take back anything in present or in the future.

Lol , first, no one in their right mind in Azerbaijan would want to join Iran
second , Azerbaijan has progressed a lot more in a decade under Aliyev than Iran has in 3-4 decades under your government.
third. an average Azerbaijani has a lot more rights than an average Iranian
and fourth , you have no means to take back anything in present or in the future.

No one is going to take anything back from anyone, the borders are established and all respect it, everyone have and should get over it now. One member's post doesn't mean anything in the direction of a country's policy. Iran was the first country to recognize Azerbaijan and all other Soviet states as a country.

--------------------------------------

Guys, stop the discussion about Azerbaijan vs Iran, any post about that will be removed after mine. This is a chill thread, so don't ruin it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom