What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I'm sorry Serpentine but im kinda happy Turks and Iranians got into this big debate, reminds me of the days where Iranians and Turks would just piss on each other for the smallest innocent comment :lol:

Plus it was kinda getting boring around :D

@haman10 @kollang @Serpentine @rmi5 @Sinan @xenon54 @Uhuhu @2800 @SOHEIL @Madali @rahi2357 @scythian500 @Daneshmand and others

smiley_knus_og_kram_23388569_158208650_162931043_163585513.gif

Sup dude? :)

Wanna troll fight? Im ready. :D

giphy.gif

I'm sorry Serpentine but im kinda happy Turks and Iranians got into this big debate, reminds me of the days where Iranians and Turks would just piss on each other for the smallest innocent comment :lol:

Plus it was kinda getting boring around :D
You just need the little fights from time to time, it wasnt any different in the last millenia. :D

Hi bro how are you ????

Missed you :cry:
Hugging everyone.....except Haman and Rmi.:)

Just realised that.

Rmi is 5
Haman is 10
Sythian is 500
Rahi is 2357
And there is 2800....hmm.
Medea empire the first great Iranian empire was formed 2800 years ago.

Median_Empire.jpg

Medes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scythian empire was formed at 500 BCE.

Achaemenid_and_Iranic_Peoples_in_the_Ancient_World.PNG

Scythians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Empires are obsolete ideas. They are being given more tolerance than what they deserve by historians (doesn't matter which empire we are talking about). It is perhaps time for historians to rethink about how far they can tolerate empires. Most historians simply overlook the catastrophic bloodshed and ethnic hatred that most empires are built on. They weren't at all a happy place to belong to, except for brief periods of peak that all empires experience (40-80 years). The rest of empires' life is basically a great struggle to keep it together, and massive revolutions by its citizens, only to lead to the same conclusion: the fall of the empire and the nostalgia of those who benefited from it.

My two cents.

Last edited:
Hi bro how are you ????

Missed you :cry:

Medea empire the first great Iranian empire was formed 2800 years ago.

Median_Empire.jpg

Medes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scythian empire was formed at 500 BCE.

Achaemenid_and_Iranic_Peoples_in_the_Ancient_World.PNG

Scythians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

Post this at any historical forums and they will tear you apart, as a mather of fact ill give you links to some.
History Forum ~ All Empires
Historum - History Forums (ill admit, this one is iffy)
History Forum ~ All Empires

There are more i follow but these are great start

1-Iran with its inception in 3200 BC, is the oldest country in the world. More info: History of Iran & List of sovereign states by formation date
2-Great Wall of Gorgan is the second longest defensive wall in existence after the Great Wall of China
3-The world's oldest water reservoir is in Gonabad, is more than 2700 years old & is still in use; It is also the world's largest qanat; More info: Iranian architecture
4-World's largest collection of jewels
5-Iran produces 3/4 of the world's handmade carpets; Iran has 30% share of the world's carpet export market
6-Iran has the world's largest zinc reserves, in addition to 2nd largest reserves of copper, ninth largest reserves of iron and eleventh largest reserves of lead
7-Iran has the world's largest Islamic banking sector valued at 235.5 billion US dollars
8-Islamic Azad University is the world's third largest university with more than 1.3 million students enrolled, it is also the world's largest private university
9-Gandom-Beriyan in Dasht-e Lut is the world's hottest place with a recorded temperature of 70.7 °C

:dirol:

Good . otherwise i should cleanse myself with soil according to Islamic teachings .

i'm not sure if you're intelligent enough to get the punchline though :lol:
You havent defined who would be the dominant force in such a case, dont be too sure, you might get ''surprised'' :D

Anyways there is a saying in Turkey that in such cases you would need to wash yourself with ''water that would even melt bricks'' im just simply gonna call it nitric acid.

So Haman, as a good muslim have fun with 20 l nitric acid, but do it in fresh air, nitrous gases are toxic. :)

You havent defined who would be the dominant force in such a case, dont be too sure, you might get ''surprised'' :D

Anyways there is a saying in Turkey that in such cases you would need to wash yourself with ''water that would even melt bricks'' im just simply gonna call it nitric acid.

So Haman, as a good muslim have fun with 20 l nitric acid, but do it in fresh air, nitrous gases are toxic. :)
omg, you're soooo funny... I,m exploding from both laugh and joy... For one second I thought I'm at Turks Chayhane

It was just a little joke, get over it, quite a childish raction for a man in your age...
but still so funny and creative... no matter how old the audience are...

Empires are obsolete ideas. They are being given more tolerance than what they deserve by historians (doesn't matter which empire we are talking about). It is perhaps time for historians to rethink about how far they can tolerate empires. Most historians simply overlook the catastrophic bloodshed and ethnic hatred that most empires are built on. They weren't at all a happy place to belong to, except for brief periods of peak that all empires experience (40-80 years). The rest of empires' life is basically a great struggle to keep it together, and massive revolutions by its citizens, only to lead to the same conclusion: the fall of the empire and the nostalgia of those who benefited from it.

My two cents.
yes, when you are a subject of an absolute kingdom you should be hating empires...

My two cents.

Conquest, consolidation, expansion, degeneration and conquest(repeat).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom