What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SALMAN AL-FARSI @Malik Alashter and others ...

People of Turkey are Iranic, Arab and Indo European. They're not that turk and mongol that people think. Their language is Turkish because Sejuks brought turkism to Anatolia and they were also under influence of Mongols.

R1.png

I.png

G.png

J.png

E1b1b.png

E1b1a.png

Jenetic.jpg

One of my friends always say your general knowledges are very high. :)

Last edited:
You don't have to speak Turkish to be Azeri. I have and know countless friends or people whose parents are Azeri and speak the language, but they can't speak it themselves and most only understand some parts when one speaks Turkish. This is a routine, and happens for those who have migrated to Tehran or other cities outside Azerbaijan. It happens mostly because they have to speak Persian outside home since childhood, and even parents mostly speak Persian in homes because it's the lingua franca.
Look, can't argue with that...that's the exact same thing happens to Kurds in Turkey

However every Turk i have met (Anatolian, Azerbeycan, Iran-Azerbeycan,) knows Turkish....even our Ahıskan Turkic friend who lives in Germany knows Turkish.

So, i personally can't believe a Turk to not know Turkish.

iran's side called azArbaijan not azerbaijan, other side called arran
When i say "South Azerbeycan" you get angry, when i say "Iran-Azerbaycan" you say it's wrong.....WTH hell am i suppose to say ?????

Look, can't argue with that...that's the exact same thing happens to Kurds in Turkey

However every Turk i have met (Anatolian, Azerbeycan, Iran-Azerbeycan,) knows Turkish....even our Ahıskan Turkic friend who lives in Germany knows Turkish.

The Azaris in Tehran that I've seen can't speak Azari. Or they speak broken and know few words. Also an Iranian Azari only can understand 10% of turkish Istanbuli.

Last edited:
What on Earth caused the Mullahs to side with Armenia in Karabach issue other than their enmity with Azeris?

Would you like if someone calls your country, Iran-Vagina ????

Please kindly, edit your post.
When you don't know old Iranian names it's better to don't talk about them.

Last edited:

The reason is simple, most of those Turks who go to Turkey for vacation are coming from Azerbaijan region and they communicate there, but a person who can't talk Turkish will not necessarily come to you to say: "Hey look, I'm a Turk but I can't speak Turkish". So your personal experience is something, the reality is something else.

When you don't know old Iranian names it's better to get lost and do not talk.
You want something from me ??? Why do you keep quoting me, i'm not talking to you ?

this word made by michael de santa not me
Michael mocks his ethnic heritage by pronouncing Azerbaijani as 'Azer-vagina'. :meeting:
Azerbaijan - GTA Wiki, the Grand Theft Auto Wiki - GTA IV, San Andreas, Vice City, cars, vehicles, cheats and more - Wikia
Don't try to justify it.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed @SOHEIL , why did he add me to his ignore list in the first place ??? :what:

@Full Moon thread banned for trying too much to troll 'wisely'.

1-) Do you think, i'm trolling ?
2-) Don't ban me please....i'm bored as fvck in Turkish section....

- One of our guys says %80 of the Turkey's population are Jews.... Is Turkey Over 80% Jewish?
- Another thinks that he is being tracked by intelligence agencies... Countermeasures against being located, traced and monitored
- Another one hates Azeris....
- Bunch of Atatürk haters joined recently...

:rolleyes:

- Oh, and Atatwolf have been perma-banned....after calling Pakistanis "Dogs of Chinese" several times......

You want something from me ??? Why do you keep quoting me, i'm not talking to you ?

Don't try to justify it.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed @SOHEIL , why did he add me to his ignore list in the first place ??? :what:
o_O :no:
But you have quoted me for numerous times. Don't you remember?

1-) Do you think, i'm trolling ?
2-) Don't ban me please....i'm bored as fvck in Turkish section....

- One of our guys says %80 of the Turkey's population are Jews.... Is Turkey Over 80% Jewish?
- Another thinks that he is being tracked by intelligence agencies... Countermeasures against being located, traced and monitored
- Another one hates Azeris....
- Bunch of Atatürk haters joined recently...

:rolleyes:
Not trolling unless you try to unnecessarily provoke other members in the 'chill thread', other than that, we are cool.

I saw those threads before and I was like:

34356191.jpg

What on Earth caused the Mullahs to side with Armenia in Karabach issue other than their enmity with Azeris?

The iraq war .. iran had to revive its image if you will , and siding with a christian nation against a so called "muslim" nation , would help iran trick the west

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom