What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

دولت تدبیر و امید رفسنجایی و دار و دسته ی احمقش ترر زدن به این کشور! زحمات 12 سال ایستادگی رو تو زمینه ی هسته ای با لبخندهای احمقانه یه شبه به باد دادن! چندین تن اوراانیوم غنی شده رو فرستادن خارج به جاش چند کیلو، 70 اگه اشتباه نکنم نگه داشتن.

شهر در امن و امان است ماهم نیاز به اورانیوم غنی شده نداریم چون اصلا دشمن نداریم !! تف به ذات روحانی و دار و دستش و پیر کفتار کند ذهن رفسنجانی.

اینم از دستاوردای اقتصادی و خوروهای چینی و نکبت تو کشور ! خدا شر روحانی و دارو دستش رو کم کنه!

بزرگترین ضربات رو به کشورها همواره در طول تاریخ آدم های ساده لوح و احمق خودی زدن نه دشمن!

@JEskandari
خودروی چینی ادامس چینی و شکلات چینی و ...... را دولت انقلابی احمدی نژاد وارد کشور کرد نه دولت روحانی. لطفا حقیقت را فراموش نکنید

he said and I quote "Azaris have NEVER considered themselves as Turk."

and I posted a photo from recent protests in Iran , so my point still stands

but your reading skills have indeed failed.
like i said only linguistically but can you proof that genetically???

They are culturally Iranian bro... only a language that can be changed in only 2 generations!

You better just don't involve yourself in fields that you don't have absolutely no Idea about... Economy is my thing... so please keep it as complex as Astara has another Astara in Azer Republic... The quality of life and welfare of the people of one country is measured by HDI index and not GDP....
yes i know their celebrations are iranian and their dance kavkazi

like i said only linguistically but can you proof that genetically???
Yeah, we can. It has been done before by Turkish posters.

Who are u indoctrinated by ? You're talking as if u live in a democratic country where people's votes actually count and not under the rule of your own mullahs

Yes . Th AKP mullahs . The same bad shit crazy people who are bros with ISIS and jerk eachother off every night.

Yeah ? Let's talk kurdish freedom shall we ? 40 million people in iran are azeri you moron . They literally own the country .

Yes there was a demonstration and yes it was peaceful. You know why ? Cause people express their opinions here freely . They don't get bombed afterwards like the people in eastern turkey do

Racism ? Yeah a kid's tv show said some stupid shit and they were dealt with immediately.

BooHoo moron .

People get bombed by your so called airforce for the crime of being from a different race .

Maybe you'd know about that if your shit hole didn't have the highest incarceration rate for journalists in the world

@Daneshmand @Serpentine @JEskandari @kollang

This dude is so excited by this event i think he might need a vagey-jay rejuvenating surgery for the blood overflow

@Slav Defence

If Azeris are as equal as Persians in Iran, why would Persians call them with the racial slur Turke-khar (meaning donkeys)?

@SOHEIL is an Azeri guy, but he avoids talking about it because of his support of the Islamic Republic, and for the sake of being "politically correct". I do recall that he said that. I might be wrong though as this happened long time ago, but my recollection is that he has already made a quiet confession about it.

he said and I quote "Azaris have NEVER considered themselves as Turk."

and I posted a photo from recent protests in Iran , so my point still stands

but your reading skills have indeed failed.

since when less than 10 people among few hundred protesters are Representative of 10-12 million people?
second, we call ourselves both tork and azeri because of language we speak not racial, its not common opinion among people to believe in being mongol. making new identity for new country by falsifying history and telling that our ancestors were half-wolf and we are half human and mongol is not acceptable here.
thank god that few decades ago scientists discovered DNA. and it clearly proved nonsensicalness of such fake stories that had been built in early of the last century. so if you want believe in you are mongol, go ahead, but here we believe in science. every sane person can understand it even by compare the appearance of our people with Real turks in east of asia and other Iranic people in the region and iran. basha dushdu?

@SOHEIL is an Azeri guy, but he avoids talking about it because of his support of the Islamic Republic, and for the sake of being "politically correct". I do recall that he said that. I might be wrong though as this happened long time ago, but my recollection is that he has already made a quiet confession about it.

Don't get too much excited. The TV show that disrespect Azeri people got banned and some of its actors and those who were involve got arrested, moreover the manager of IRIB apologized for the insolence.

The azeri are the part of Iran and it's history. Most of Iran's history , brave people (such as my avatar pic) , poetry and economy belongs to azerbaijan. in many situations azeri people saved the country.
They are always loved and will be.

But why Saudi monarchy calls it people in Al Qatif , al ahsa and najran majoosi rafzi because of being Shia ?
are they not part of country ? doesn't have citizenship ?

Last edited:
Don't get too much excitement. The TV show that disrespect Azeri people got banned and some of its actors and those who were involve got arrested, moreover the manager of IRIB apologized for the insolence.

The azeri are the part of Iran and it's history. Most of Iran's history , brave people (such as my avatar pic) , poetry and economy belongs to azerbaijan. in many situations azeri people saved the country.
They are always loved and will be.
This comment was all needed. Thank you.

If Azeris are as equal as Persians in Iran, why would Persians call them with the racial slur Turke-khar (meaning donkeys)?

Most jokes circulating about torks are in the capital city of Tehran where everyone is a tork , only they speak farsi instead of azeri , "Persians" are people of central south who are rarely in contact with torks to call them an a** in any case .. the cities of Yazd , Isfahan , and Shiraz are considered the major "Persian" cities and there are hardly any torks living there , and the people of those cities are known to be quite polite and conservative , so they hardly tell any jokes at all

..Why the Tehrani torks want to make jokes for the torks who speak azeri and don't comprehend farsi , the real reason is probably because torks have had a higher status in the past and still tork parts of iran are relatively richer than the south , that's why

After Syria, Iran understands that any kilings among protesters, will fuel the issues and Iran doesnt need another problem inside.. With the help of Turkey and Azerbaijan, any inside conflict, will be the end of Iran.. I believe, Iran should get out of Syria.. other wise, the economic downturn will hurt it to a level that, it might have issues inside..

-------------------------

And if being persian is so low class , then why do the same azeri people who shout "death to persian chauvinism" ; introduce themselves as persian and brag about the pre-islamic history of persia when they get a change to go to america or canada ?!

-------------------------

And if being persian is so low class , then why do the same azeri people who shout "death to persian chauvinism" ; introduce themselves as persian and brag about the pre-islamic history of persia when they get a change to go to america or canada ?!

do you even speak English or just translate words, glue them together and hope for the best?

After Syria, Iran understands that any kilings among protesters, will fuel the issues and Iran doesnt need another problem inside.. With the help of Turkey and Azerbaijan, any inside conflict, will be the end of Iran.. I believe, Iran should get out of Syria.. other wise, the economic downturn will hurt it to a level that, it might have issues inside..

As we speak, Turkish tanks and artillery and soldiers are fighting PKK in cities inside Turkey, and Azerbaijan has a part of its territory captured by another country.

Before you brag like this about how Turkey or Azerbaijan will do this or that, take a look at home.

Azerbaijan has already good relations with us, same as Turkey, and this is a peaceful coexistence. If Turkey or Azerbaijan try to have any stupid actions, we have everything necassary to make a living hell for either of the perpetrators, and hence, they know they shouldn't do anything stupid.

It is really strange how defensive Persian memebrs can get when they try to deny the "Turkishness" of Azeris. Let's try to apply their logic on the Azeris of the Republic of Azerbejan. Had they not been freed by the Russian conquest, we would have the same Persian members today deny their ethnic peculiarity. Unfortunately, the Azeris in Güney Azerbejan were not as lucky as their brothers in Northern Azerbejan.

If the Azeris in Republic of Azerbaijan was not "freed" (haha, what a word to use) by Russian, they would, of course, be Iranians. If Bahrain was not separated from Iran, they would also be Iranians. If tomorrow Isfahan and Shiraz were separated by force and given to Pakistan and Afghanistan, they wouldn't be Iranian anymore.

The concept of Iran, in my opinion, is extremely simple. It has nothing to do with ethnicity, language, religion, DNA, skin color, or who one's father slept with.

Here is how you can figure it out if a person is an Iranian or not.

Step 1) Find the lands that currently and at this moment of time constitutes the nation of Iran
Step 2) Any citizens of that land are considered Iranians

That's it.

How simple is that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom