What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Who are u indoctrinated by ? You're talking as if u live in a democratic country where people's votes actually count and not under the rule of your own mullahs

Yes . Th AKP mullahs . The same bad shit crazy people who are bros with ISIS and jerk eachother off every night.

Yeah ? Let's talk kurdish freedom shall we ? 40 million people in iran are azeri you moron . They literally own the country .

Yes there was a demonstration and yes it was peaceful. You know why ? Cause people express their opinions here freely . They don't get bombed afterwards like the people in eastern turkey do

Racism ? Yeah a kid's tv show said some stupid shit and they were dealt with immediately.

BooHoo moron .

People get bombed by your so called airforce for the crime of being from a different race .

Maybe you'd know about that if your shit hole didn't have the highest incarceration rate for journalists in the world

@Daneshmand @Serpentine @JEskandari @kollang

This dude is so excited by this event i think he might need a vagey-jay rejuvenating surgery for the blood overflow

It is really strange how defensive Persian memebrs can get when they try to deny the "Turkishness" of Azeris. Let's try to apply their logic on the Azeris of the Republic of Azerbejan. Had they not been freed by the Russian conquest, we would have the same Persian members today deny their ethnic peculiarity. Unfortunately, the Azeris in Güney Azerbejan were not as lucky as their brothers in Northern Azerbejan.
The wahhabi animalistic logic
How the Russians are liberators but at the same time they are invaders and occupiers in the other muslim nations in Caucasus??

again with your saudi donkey logic not just you but many Saudis who don't know shot about the Azeris make stupid statements

First Azerbaijan with its name and cities and culture and history are persian

Second how did the Russians liberate them if the rulers of iran back the. were azeris??

Third the rulers of Azerbaijan were loyal to iran even after the russian occupation

Fourth the Azeri nationality was created by stalin that's when they started to say they are different nation

The wahhabi animalistic logic
How the Russians are liberators but at the same time they are invaders and occupiers in the other muslim nations in Caucasus??

again with your saudi donkey logic not just you but many Saudis who don't know shot about the Azeris make stupid statements

First Azerbaijan with its name and cities and culture and history are persian

Second how did the Russians liberate them if the rulers of iran back the. were azeris??

Third the rulers of Azerbaijan were loyal to iran even after the russian occupation

Fourth the Azeri nationality was created by stalin that's when they started to say they are different nation
Actually Azerbaijanis fought against Russia very badly. We have so many Azerbaijani martyres. If it wasn't retard Qajar rulers we could take back the terrrories that Russia had separated from Iran. Azaris fought against Russia very hardly.

440px-Afsharid_dynasty_(greatest_extent).svg.png

Many of our contemporary Iranian heros are Azari.
Btw I will not put their pictures or wiki sources because it's just waste of time. Azaris have NEVER considered themselves as Turk.

They we're in war against foreign enemies especially Turks and Turkmens since Safavid Empire.

Safavid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Safavid battle against narrow-eyed Turkmens: [they carry this flag : Ya Ali Wallioh]

The_Battle_between_Shah_Ismail_and_Shaybani_Khan.jpg

Dna tests clearly shows they're Iranic and have no connection with Turko Mongol people.

Jenetic.jpg

Though Middle Asian Turko-Mongols try to stick them to themselves is much idiotic.

Last edited:
Actually Azerbaijanis fought against Russia very badly. We have so many Azerbaijani martyres. If it wasn't retard Qajar rulers we could take back the terrrories that Russia had separated from Iran. Azaris fought against Russia very hardly.

440px-Afsharid_dynasty_(greatest_extent).svg.png

Many of our contemporary Iranian heros are Azari.
Btw I will not put their pictures or wiki sources because it's just waste of time. Azaris have NEVER considered themselves as Turk.

They we're in war against foreign enemies especially Turks and Turkmens since Safavid Empire.

Safavid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Safavid battle against narrow-eyed Turkmens: [they carry this flag : Ya Ali Wallioh]

The_Battle_between_Shah_Ismail_and_Shaybani_Khan.jpg

Dna tests clearly shows they're Iranic and have no connection with Turko Mongol people.

Jenetic.jpg

Though Middle Asian Turko-Mongols try to stick them to themselves is much idiotic.

Why bother arguing when you can ask Azeri members themselfs. Its not for us to decide what they are or are not. Your words are meaningless compared to theirs. I doubt you even have the slighest credibility. But again thats for the Azeri members to decide.

@Azeri440 @Kamil_baku @ASQ-1918 @rmi5

Why bother arguing when you can ask Azeri members themselfs. Its not for us to decide what they are or are not. Your words are meaningless compared to theirs. I doubt you even have the slighest credibility. But again thats for the Azeri members to decide.

@Azeri440 @Kamil_baku @ASQ-1918 @rmi5

why my opinion when you can get the opinion of Iranian Azeris? :D

y1hAL4XLmMs.jpg

Last edited:
Who are u indoctrinated by ? You're talking as if u live in a democratic country where people's votes actually count and not under the rule of your own mullahs

Yes . Th AKP mullahs . The same bad shit crazy people who are bros with ISIS and jerk eachother off every night.

Yeah ? Let's talk kurdish freedom shall we ? 40 million people in iran are azeri you moron . They literally own the country .

Yes there was a demonstration and yes it was peaceful. You know why ? Cause people express their opinions here freely . They don't get bombed afterwards like the people in eastern turkey do

Racism ? Yeah a kid's tv show said some stupid shit and they were dealt with immediately.

BooHoo moron .

People get bombed by your so called airforce for the crime of being from a different race .

Maybe you'd know about that if your shit hole didn't have the highest incarceration rate for journalists in the world

@Daneshmand @Serpentine @JEskandari @kollang

This dude is so excited by this event i think he might need a vagey-jay rejuvenating surgery for the blood overflow

false , that's actually Iran

source - 2014 prison census: 221 journalists jailed worldwide - Committee to Protect Journalists

Turkey is ahead of Iran in every way , from quality of life to level of freedom

if you think Turkey is a sh*thole , what do you consider yours ?

Last edited:

false , that's actually Iran

source - 2014 prison census: 221 journalists jailed worldwide - Committee to Protect Journalists

Turkey is ahead of Iran in every way , from life of quality to level of freedom

if you think Turkey is a sh*thole , what do you consider yours ?
Well turkey is $hithole. They show shiny and beautiful pictures but in reality they're poor, ugly and messy. Only some parts of Istanbul, Ankara and some other cities look nice. Turkey is not just some rich parts of Istanbul and Ankara.
Haman is Kurdish and i dont ever recall Soheil being Azeri.
Haman is an Azari from one of his parents. All of Iranian members that I've tagged are azari. @rmi5 was a bit pan turk but after a while he became one of the most haters of Turks... Many Iranian members here are Azari but they don't give a crap about Turkey.lol :)

Well turkey is $hithole. They show shiny and beautiful pictures but in reality they're poor, ugly and messy. Only some parts of Istanbul, Ankara and some other cities look nice. Turkey is not just some rich parts of Istanbul and Ankara.

Like I said , Turkey is in far better shape than Iran , they have much higher GDP per capita,average wage per month , quality of life , level of freedom , level of infrastructure and etc.

and Like I said , if you consider Turkey a sh*thole , a country in much better shape than yours
what do you consider your country?

Haman is an Azari from one of his parents. All of Iranian members that I've tagged are azari. @rmi5 was a bit pan turk but after a while he became one of the most haters of Turks... Many Iranian members here are Azari but they don't give a crap about Turkey.lol :)

Lol , you obviously lack common sense
@rmi5 hates the government of Turkey not the people , big difference

Ironically rmi was the first one to talk about ''Persian racism'' in PDF be it in Shahs era or Mullahs, now the way he was talking about it seemed exaggerated but i think its funny to take him as reference to say that everything is allright in Iran.

Like I said , Turkey is in far better shape than Iran , they have much higher GDP per capita,average wage per month , quality of life , level of freedom , level of infrastructure and etc.

and Like I said , if you consider Turkey a sh*thole , a country in much better shape than yours
what do you consider your country?

Rants.....

Turkey is 61 th and Iran 70 th.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(despite 36 years sanctions)

Level of freedom is rants. They're killing Kurds everyday. Sunltan erdogan suppress his opponents. They are the first prison of journalists. They have very dreadful prisons. They arrests Kurds if they sing their national song. etc ...

Quality of life is nonsense. Iran has the cheapest Gas and Gasoline in the world while turkey has "the most expensive" in the world ! Water and electricity in Iran is very cheap in turkey is very expensive and turkey import electricy from it's neighbor countries. etc ...

One of my relatatives have been to turrkey for a month in 10 years ago, the pictures that he showed from turkey was like some parts of Afghanistan! Turkey as a 80 million country is not just shiny parts of Istanbul and Ankara.

About @rmi5 he was badly against Turks and suggested Iranians to put all of turks in ignore list! He was very angry about turksih racism against Kurds and brainwashed racist turks ...

I'll not waste my time for turks anymore.

PS. @jammersat is a retard immigrant Afghan troll. He's not an Iranian. No one should take his rants serious.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom