What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Rants.....

Turkey is 61 th and Iran 70 th.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(despite 36 years sanctions)

Level of freedom is rants. They're killing Kurds everyday. Sunltan erdogan suppress his opponents. They are the first prison of journalists. They have very dreadful prisons. They arrests Kurds if they sing their national song. etc ...

Quality of life is nonsense. Iran has the cheapest Gas and Gasoline in the world while turkey has "the most expensive" in the world ! Water and electricity is very cheap in Iran while turkey import electricy from it's neighbor countries. etc ...

One of my parents have been to turrkey for a month, the pictures that he showed from usuall life in turkey was like some parts of Afghanistan! Turkey as a 80 million country is not just shiny parts of Istanbul and Ankara.

About @rmi5 he was badly against Turks and suggested Iranians to put all of turks in ignore list! He was very angry about turksih racism against Kurds and brainwashed turks...

- Iran has been fighting PJAK for about a decade now and its still ongoing. How is it that you are so quick to say we are killing Kurds yet by your logic Iran is doing the same. Also funny how you talk about Turkey oppresing the Kurdish language while Iran has completely banned the use of the Azeri language. How much of a hypocrite sack of shitt can one be :lol: Litterally all the things you have mentioned, are the things Iran is doing RIGHT NOW.

- I'm sorry but are you so ignorant that you think that standard of living is defined by the prices of Gas/Oil/Electricity of ones country then you are truelly a hillbilly.

- Turkey is a piece of heaven. Focus on your own slumbs and shittholes within your country, instead of opening your mouth about Turkey.

- Lets stop talking about rmi5 already. From what i can recall he left the forum temporarly or permanent.

Rants.....

Turkey is 61 th and Iran 70 th.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(despite 36 years sanctions)

Level of freedom is rants. They're killing Kurds everyday. Sunltan erdogan suppress his opponents. They are the first prison of journalists. They have very dreadful prisons. They arrests Kurds if they sing their national song. etc ...

Quality of life is nonsense. Iran has the cheapest Gas and Gasoline in the world while turkey has "the most expensive" in the world ! Water and electricity is very cheap in Iran while turkey import electricy from it's neighbor countries. etc ...

One of my parents have been to turrkey for a month, the pictures that he showed from usuall life in turkey was like some parts of Afghanistan! Turkey as a 80 million country is not just shiny parts of Istanbul and Ankara.

About @rmi5 he was badly against Turks and suggested Iranians to put all of turks in ignore list! He was very angry about turksih racism against Kurds and brainwashed turks...

that's PPP , no one cares about the PPP

look at nominal , and you will get a 2x difference between Turkish and Iranian GDP per capita

you say 36 years of sanctions , Iran is one of the few lucky countries in the world to have such massive amount of natural resources , it's your government's incompetence not the sanctions fault for a lack of proper economy

Turkey doesn't have the advantages Iran has and is surrounded by failed states , yet manages to have a well developed and developing economy.

talks volume doesn't it

yes basic necessities like that are cheaper in Iran, since they are produced in the freaking country
but average Turk makes more than an average Iranian , see the difference?

oh yes these "my parents" , " I have been to Turkey" comments , these comments mean nothing
there are numbers such average GDP per capita , level of development , quality of life , those are the things that have actual meanings

you can travel to poor neighborhoods in US and Europe , and think "what a sh*thole"

at the end of the day , Turkey gets more than 30,000,000 people annually to appreciate the beauty of the country

Ironically rmi was the first one to talk about ''Persian racism'' in PDF be it in Shahs era or Mullahs, now the way he was talking about it seemed exaggerated but i think its funny to take him as reference to say that everything is allright in Iran.

he even had an avatar of complete Azerbaijan , including South Azerbaijan
so yes , I don't think he was the best example for him to mention :D

that's PPP , no one cares about the PPP

look at nominal , and you will get a 2x difference between Turkish and Iranian GDP per capita

you say 36 years of sanctions , Iran is one of the few lucky countries in the world to have such massive amount of natural resources , it's your government's incompetence not the sanctions fault for a lack of proper economy

Turkey doesn't have the advantages Iran has and is surrounded by failed states , yet manages to have a well developed and developing economy.

talks volume doesn't it

yes basic necessities like that are cheaper in Iran, since they are produced in the freaking country
but average Turk makes more than an average Iranian , see the difference?

oh yes these "my parents" , " I have been to Turkey" comments , these comments mean nothing
there are numbers such average GDP per capita , level of development , quality of life , those are the things that have actual meanings

you can travel to poor neighborhoods in US and Europe , and think "what a sh*thole"

at the end of the day , Turkey gets more than 30,000,000 people annually to appreciate the beauty of the country

he even had an avatar of complete Azerbaijan , including South Azerbaijan
so yes , I don't think he was the best example for him to mention :D
I said I'll waste my time for turks anymore. Just this part " Turkey gets more than 30,000,000 people annually to appreciate the beauty of the country " and Iran gets 8,000,000 and the number is increasing everyday now what ?

I'm in contact with @rmi5, he was pro turkey in the beginning but he become extremely against turks. He became a Safavid lover and hated Turks and Ottomans too much! I will contact him to become online and show his massive love for the turks!

I said I'll waste my time for turks anymore. Just this part " Turkey gets more than 30,000,000 people annually to appreciate the beauty of the country " and Iran gets 8,000,000 and the number is increasing everyday now what ?

I'm in contact with @rmi5, he was pro turkey in the beginning but he become extremely against turks. He became a Safavid lover and hated Turks and Ottomans too much! I will contact him to become online and show his massive love for the turks!

because you say your parents thought Turkey was a sh*thole , yet Turkey is one of the most visited countries on the planet.

and it's fine if you wanna ignore comments my comments , I believe I made my point with facts anyway.

If iran today is a craphole its the result of all the incompetent tork dynasties that have been ruling iran for a 1000 years now , qajar , pahlavai and also the IR included , they have actually done a survey and most IR bureaucrats are torks ! i will try to find and post the link here

Hey "torks" & "paaaarsis" calm the Fuk down ... Why are you whining over dumb things ! Peace on brothers ... Don't fight.. :(

We are all neighbours .. Living with eachother for centuries .. So quiet bitchin n hating ... !

to appreciate the beauty of the country
I confirm this fact... Turkey has countless tourists coming to appreciate whore houses, drinking alcohol and all other sorts of anit-Muslim shitt and le us not forget the recent hidden beauty of attracting thousands of Takfiri terrorists who come to their dream land where they can be a savage takfiri beheader, go to Syria, kill as many and then again come back to Turkey living or transiting in open daylight.... Turkey only seems a good place to naive, illiterate people... You wanna know what a place it is to live? Ask millions of them living under hardship in every corner of Turkey... Ask Tens of millions of Kurds in Eastern, Southern and North Eastern Turkey... Ask those who really saw Turkey through wasting a whole 6-month backpack trip around it!! Turkey is just another middle eastern backward shitthole... There are two types of ME shiitholes... those who are not afraid of showing their reality while working hard to have better tomorrow... Those who invest innocent money of the people into propaganda show in order to look advanced while their whole society is rotten and poor from inside out...

As a person who backpacked Turkey... Been there for over 50 times in different stages of its misery, I must say... Turkey is just another Egypt with only more whooorehouses resorts to sell some of their rich Islamic and ME culture to foreigners...

I countered numerious IRanians who are in search of a better place to live and when asked how they see Turkey as a destination, and most of them (except those who are peasant illiterates or WANTED by Iranian nation!!) responded with a funny smile on their face, saying, an Iranian to immigrate to Turkey is like Immigrating from NY city to Katrina affected states of USA!

Iran despite decades of war, sanctions, political games and mismanagement still is a much better place to live to those who see their heads worthy on their bodies..

yet Turkey is one of the most visited countries on the planet.

Thiland, Eqypt and some other backward states are also top Tourist destinations... some of these offer natural history and pleasure while others maneuver on whoores and baby kids to sell!!

Last edited:
I confirm this fact... Turkey has countless tourists coming to appreciate whore houses, drinking alcohol and all other sorts of anit-Muslim shitt and le us not forget the recent hidden beauty of attracting thousands of Takfiri terrorists who come to their dream land where they can be a savage takfiri beheader, go to Syria, kill as many and then again come back to Turkey living or transiting in open daylight.... Turkey only seems a good place to naive, illiterate people... You wanna know what a place it is to live? Ask millions of them living under hardship in every corner of Turkey... Ask Tens of millions of Kurds in Eastern, Southern and North Eastern Turkey... Ask those who really saw Turkey through wasting a whole 6-month backpack trip around it!! Turkey is just another middle eastern backward shitthole... There are two types of ME shiitholes... those who are not afraid of showing their reality while working hard to have better tomorrow... Those who invest innocent money of the people into propaganda show in order to look advanced while their whole society is rotten and poor from inside out...

As a person who backpacked Turkey... Been there for over 50 times in different stages of its misery, I must say... Turkey is just another Egypt with only more whooorehouses resorts to sell some of their rich Islamic and ME culture to foreigners...

I countered numerious IRanians who are in search of a better place to live and when asked how they see Turkey as a destination, and most of them (except those who are peasant illiterates or WANTED by Iranian nation!!) responded with a funny smile on their face, saying, an Iranian to immigrate to Turkey is like Immigrating from NY city to Katrina affected states of USA!

Iran despite decades of war, sanctions, political games and mismanagement still is a much better place to live to those who see their heads worthy on their bodies..

Thiland, Eqypt and some other backward states are also top Tourist destinations... some of these offer natural history and pleasure while others maneuver on whoores and baby kids to sell!!

it's ok to live in denial , most do

Like I said , Turkey has higher GDP per capita , higher average wage per month , higher quality of life , much much better level of infrastructure and etc.

but yes Iran , is the greatest place on earth

with a little higher GDP per capita than Jamaica

Turkey is the first supporter of Medievial age terrorism in the ME.

The truth about Turkey and Islamic State oil - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Saddam-style: ISIS oil exports worth $500m a year 'conducted through Turkey' — RT News

Turkey-ISIS alliance uncovered - ARA News

Erdogan’s Dirty Dangerous ISIS Games | New Eastern Outlook

Shame on them for screwing the ME!

iran is a fun place to live in , you don't have to really work , all that GDP isn't gonna save you from the kurds

the chinese too brag about their GDP 24/7 , but everyone knows in real life they are slaves

- Iran has been fighting PJAK for about a decade now and its still ongoing. How is it that you are so quick to say we are killing Kurds yet by your logic Iran is doing the same. Also funny how you talk about Turkey oppresing the Kurdish language while Iran has completely banned the use of the Azeri language. How much of a hypocrite sack of shitt can one be :lol: Litterally all the things you have mentioned, are the things Iran is doing RIGHT NOW.

- I'm sorry but are you so ignorant that you think that standard of living is defined by the prices of Gas/Oil/Electricity of ones country then you are truelly a hillbilly.

- Turkey is a piece of heaven. Focus on your own slumbs and shittholes within your country, instead of opening your mouth about Turkey.

- Lets stop talking about rmi5 already. From what i can recall he left the forum temporarly or permanent.
Lol don't compare azeris to kurds in your country please
In iran they are not denied and their languege in the universities while in your country the kurds as group are denied calling them mountain turks thier languege was not just banned but denied as even a languege

why my opinion when you can get the opinion of Iranian Azeris? :D

View attachment 270946
Actually @2800 said there are no genetic evidence that's they are racially turks

Saying they are turks because its culturally and linguistically rather than racially so your point is failed

Don't tell that the Egyptians and North Africans and Sudanese are arabs

Can the talysh or the Kurds say they are not turks in your country and no one would do anything to them

Actually @2800 said there are no genetic evidence that's they are racially turks

Saying they are turks because its culturally and linguistically rather than racially so your point is failed

Don't tell that the Egyptians and North Africans and Sudanese are arabs

Can the talysh or the Kurds say they are not turks in your country and no one would do anything to them

he said and I quote "Azaris have NEVER considered themselves as Turk."

and I posted a photo from recent protests in Iran , so my point still stands

but your reading skills have indeed failed.

culturally
They are culturally Iranian bro... only a language that can be changed in only 2 generations!

it's ok to live in denial , most do

Like I said , Turkey has higher GDP per capita , higher average wage per month , higher quality of life , much much better level of infrastructure and etc.

but yes Iran , is the greatest place on earth

with a little higher GDP per capita than Jamaica
You better just don't involve yourself in fields that you don't have absolutely no Idea about... Economy is my thing... so please keep it as complex as Astara has another Astara in Azer Republic... The quality of life and welfare of the people of one country is measured by HDI index and not GDP....

They are culturally Iranian bro... only a language that can be changed in only 2 generations!

You better just don't involve yourself in fields that you don't have absolutely no Idea about... Economy is my thing... so please keep it as complex as Astara has another Astara in Azer Republic... The quality of life and welfare of the people of one country is measured by HDI index and not GDP....

apparently reading isn't your thing , I mentioned GDP as an important indicator not sole one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom