What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You turks created 3 threads about these protests in various section! Creating multi threads with the same topic in various sections is absolutely against forum's laws and you created that rubbish thread in two sections before serpentine closed that thread!

There was some protests in Iran, like tens protests in various countries of the world in every week! and your idiotic bullshits and lies about Iranians aren't acceptlabe. I don't really know why serpentine just closed that and didn't delete!
Man tou section ouna nemitoonam beram . ye thread dar mored korda bezan damet garm :D

thread dorost o hesabi ha !! bebinam che mikoni . moderator ha ham mention kon .

Man tou section ouna nemitoonam beram . ye thread dar mored korda bezan damet garm :D

thread dorost o hesabi ha !! bebinam che mikoni . moderator ha ham mention kon .
I'm banned in either turkish and ME sections since 4 months ago. I don't remember that I've had more than 5 posts in turkish (I don't give a flying fuk) section but due to this reason "protection the section" I'm banned. In ME I had a war against wahhabis and since then I'm banned. (more than 5 months ago)

Chera unja! Haminjam mishe zad! Kurds are Iranians! Manam unja banam. Age dust dari tu hamin section bezan, vali be nazare man, ma age hamchin kari bokonim be noee be ghalalm'daade turka darbare turk budane azariha rasmiat midim.

Sanian dadashe golam, man dige khaste shodam enghad tu in forum vaghtamo vase pakistani va baghiyeye kharejia talaf kardam. :)

Wish the best lucks

Last edited:
Sup bro !!!

Couldn't believe my eyes when i see your name in "Alert" box :D

where have you been doc ? missed you A LOT .

Hehe yeah I've been very bad at keeping touch. :/
Well this is my last semester and Ive been working myself to death with 24-hour shifts :(
But I get a lot of money :D

I hope to get a lot more time after school is done, come January. Then life begins :D
How are you dadash? :)
Missed you as well :)

Hehe yeah I've been very bad at keeping touch. :/
Well this is my last semester and Ive been working myself to death with 24-hour shifts :(
But I get a lot of money :D

I hope to get a lot more time after school is done, come January. Then life begins :D
How are you dadash? :)
Missed you as well :)
oh well , you deserve the money doctor joon . keep up the good work bro

proud of you like crazy :D

i'm good tnx . i am taking cardio classes and it's been really really fun :lol: cardio is sooo easy man . i mean you can master the thing in 1 month .

its just a freaking routine . ACS , decompensated HF and compensated HF , congentital disorders and myopathies .

study that , and you're 100% ready for your journey as a GP .

wazzup with your non-work like ? everything ok ?

You turks created 3 threads about these protests in 3 various sections! Creating multi threads with the same topic in various sections is absolutely against forum's laws and you created that bullshit thread in two sections before serpentine closed that bullshit thread!
Is it really ??? Show me the rule then ?

here was some protests in Iran, like tens protests in various countries of the world in every week and your bullshits and lies about Iranians in that thread aren't acceptlabe. I don't really know why serpentine just closed that and didn't delete!
1-) That was not my claims. But the article's....we all should accept PressTV's articles but none other, right ?
2-) You don't see often protests on a such scale and about racism.

Uou're poisoning this forum with your sectarian bullcraps I really doubt that you're older 14 years.
Whenever you disagree with me. You accuse me by being sectarian and trolling. You know, accusing someone without any proof is slander.

PS. You racist Turks have killed 150,000 Kurds since 55 years ago in Kurdistan of turnkey while no Iranian has ever been killed in our Azari cities.
Accusations with zero base.

دولت تدبیر و امید رفسنجایی و دار و دسته ی احمقش ترر زدن به این کشور! زحمات 12 سال ایستادگی رو تو زمینه ی هسته ای با لبخندهای احمقانه یه شبه به باد دادن! چندین تن اوراانیوم غنی شده رو فرستادن خارج به جاش چند کیلو، 70 اگه اشتباه نکنم نگه داشتن.

شهر در امن و امان است ماهم نیاز به اورانیوم غنی شده نداریم چون اصلا دشمن نداریم !! تف به ذات روحانی و دار و دستش و پیر کفتار کند ذهن رفسنجانی.

اینم از دستاوردای اقتصادی و خوروهای چینی و نکبت تو کشور ! خدا شر روحانی و دارو دستش رو کم کنه!

بزرگترین ضربات رو به کشورها همواره در طول تاریخ آدم های ساده لوح و احمق خودی زدن نه دشمن!

@JEskandari

Ah the site gets offline!
Is it really ??? Show me the rule then ?
Creating 3 threads with same subject is against forum's laws.

@WebMaster

1-) That was not my claims. But the article's....we all should accept PressTV's articles but none other, right ?
2-) You don't see often protests on a such scale and about racism.

Claiming that 40 million Iranians are turk is bullshit. Telling they're oppressed and are getting killed bla bal bla ..... for a long time is another bullshit. We don't have such thing in Iran as a big and multi culture country.
Whenever you disagree with me. You accuse me by being sectarian and trolling. You know, accusing someone without any proof is slander.
You're the most sectarian member that I've ever seen in this forum. You troll about Azaris and tell Azerbaijan of Iran doesn't belong to Iran. Azaris aren't Iranians.....

Stop your childish behavior and rants. Azerbaijan of Iran belongs to Iran since thousands years ago and it was ALWAYS as Iran's.
Accusations with zero base.
No bases ???

Kurds and the Armenian Genocide

STATISTICS OF TURKEY'S GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

List of massacres in Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dersim massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Human rights of Kurdish people in Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Creating 3 threads about protests in Iran is against forum's laws.

@WebMaster

In different sections. To access different user groups.

Claiming that 40 million Iranians are turk is bullshit. Telling they're oppressed and are getting killed bla bal bla ..... for a long time is another bullshit. We don't have such thing in Iran as a big and multi culture country.
So, you say....

You're the most sectarian member that I've ever seen in this forum. You troll about Azaris and tell Azerbaijan of Iran doesn't belong to Iran. Azaris aren't Iranians.....
Look pal, past your non-sense. You should first learn the meaning of "sectarian"...seriously, learn the meaning of the word.

Lies and all....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't wanna argue, particularly with you. We all know that some other members will join, you are all gonna swear at me together. Some of you will be banned and Serpentine will delete all of the conversations. So, let's cut it here....on a second thought, say the last word yourself, so that you can sleep better.

@Sinan: "Mate, we have a saying." Be close to Allah and be far away from me."

I don't want anything from Iran, they should just treat our ethnic brothers fair. We want nothing more from them."

Racism against Turks in Iran | Page 2

@haviZsultan

Mate Azaris are Medes Iranians. They have no connection with central asian Turks or Mongols.
Medes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jenetic.jpg

page-2

You don't see often protests on a such scale and about racism
First these protests are targeted at a TV program for kids in which an AZERI presenter made stupid jokes... Azeris are not Turk as you wish they were.. They are Iranian Shia... The sooner you get over with this the better life you have

Second, There is no such protests on SSSSUCHHH scale!!! what an scale!! Iran has 20 millions Iranian Azeris and the whole protests are not more than a thousand... BTW, you seem to forgot or don't like to remember Nation-Wide protests of black brothers and killings of them by your beloved dream land (United Stupids of America)!!

Stop trying to show your sick obsession with Iran... Iran is a very civilized nation... we got over ethnic bullcrrrap and learned to be just Iranians since thousands of years, long before Mongul Turks arrive in Anatolia in 11th century! This Kurd, Turk stuff only works with backward nations like Turkey... Azeris are a big part of Iran... They are formed the most important positions of Iran... even the leader is an IRanian Azeri...

I ounce asked a Tabrizi Azeri friend of mine if there are many Azeris like those you see in this protests... He said" They are not %0.01 of Azeris in Tabriz and they are from two layers in general... 1- semi-illiterate peasants who you can convince them in a minute that they are in fact Australian aboriginals and they are kidnapped by aliens... 2- Those are clearly waged (rewarded) by some backward regional secret services (what a secret service!!)

Please be self-respected and KEEP your Turk style logic to your brothers in Turkish section and stop checking Iranian section 3 times an hour even before you go to toilet!!

Last edited:
It is really strange how defensive Persian memebrs can get when they try to deny the "Turkishness" of Azeris. Let's try to apply their logic on the Azeris of the Republic of Azerbejan. Had they not been freed by the Russian conquest, we would have the same Persian members today deny their ethnic peculiarity. Unfortunately, the Azeris in Güney Azerbejan were not as lucky as their brothers in Northern Azerbejan.

It is really strange how defensive Persian memebrs can get when they try to deny the "Turkishness" of Azeris. Let's try to apply their logic on the Azeris of the Republic of Azerbejan. Had they not been freed by the Russian conquest, we would have the same Persian members today deny their ethnic peculiarity. Unfortunately, the Azeris in Güney Azerbejan were not as lucky as their brothers in Northern Azerbejan.
İ don't argue much with these guys, they are indoctrinated by mullahs.

Back
Top Bottom