What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

We call it in Iran "cheshm zadan/khordan" or "nazar". I believe to cheshm khordan an have experienced it many times in my life. However this thing is not that severe to make one to not go to a party. The best way to prevent cheshm khordan is reading the four Suras of Quran that begins with "قل" .

Also "burning seeds of espand" prevent cheshm khordan.

Is there any religious evidence to prove that burning the seeds of Esfand is useful for warding off the evil eye? - Questions Archive - IslamQuest is a reference for Islamic questions on the internet

هل هناک سند دینی لإحراق الحرمل من أجل الوقایة من الحسد؟ - مخزن الأسئلة - موقع اسلام كوئست مرجعا إسلامية للإجابة عن الأسئلة في الفضاء الافتراضي

Many people in Iran believe to it. I myself believe to it. But such things like eye devil which people beilive can prevent nazar and you have put it's picture in your previous comment are superstitions.
these are all old woman nonsense the sooner we get rid of them the better . if we have an accident is because we or somebody else was careless not because of somebody being jealous. If. We get sick is because humans get ick all the time. No pathogen no disease .

these are all old woman nonsense the sooner we get rid of them the better . if we have an accident is because we or somebody else was careless not because of somebody being jealous. If. We get sick is because humans get ick all the time. No pathogen no disease .
Yeah, we all know that but.... :undecided:

Don't know why, but the 8th picture gave me a mini heart attack.

And that Heaven's gate cultists (6th), it shows the extremely dangerous aspect of human's potential stupidity and the power that brainwashing may have. Then I asked my self few months ago, how can ISIS suicide bombers go to their deaths so easily? Now it's not that hard to know, and it is very scary.

9 Innocent Looking Pictures With A Scary *** Backstory

anB3bDL_700b_v1.jpg

The comment on the second picture is stupid.

"taken weeks before the infamous shooting" and the next sentence is "slaughtering their classmates just a few days later"

The belief in evil eye is very harmful to society.

One of the consequences of such a belief in a society is people hide their fortunes. For example, if a person is doing well in business, they hide it, so that whenever asks him how his business is, they start complaining so no one gives him the evil eye. If a person's child is smart, they don't talk about it so much because they will be scared something bad will happen to him.

This causes a society to lie and to be outwardly negative.

Also, here is a free Did You Know! info, Did you know esfand can get you high?

One of the consequences of such a belief in a society is people hide their fortunes. For example, if a person is doing well in business, they hide it, so that whenever asks him how his business is, they start complaining so no one gives him the evil eye.

No, it's not have to be like that. When someone asks, we say "Thanks to Allah, we are managing"...this is enough. And it's not a lie. You don't say "I just bought a villa and Mercedes for wife. "

No, it's not have to be like that. When someone asks, we say "Thanks to Allah, we are managing"...this is enough. And it's not a lie. You don't say "I just bought a villa and Mercedes for wife. "

Tell me what happens if you go to a Bazari guy and he has made so much money last month and ask him, "How is business?". If he says, "Alhamdulillah, we're managing", than to me, that's still a shadow of a lie, because we are hiding information.

This might not seem like a big deal, a society that hides accomplishments, is automatically not sharing success stories and experiences. This is counterproductive to progress.

What do you expect from the terrorists who have created all the takfiri terrorist proxies and all the mess in the ME to bring human rights and 21century democracy???

Shame on those bitches for every Iraqi, Syrian and Afghan who lose their life.

barname fitile be khatere in ghesmat tatil shod . torka baz beheshun bar khord : )))

barname fitile be khatere in ghesmat tatil shod . torka baz beheshun bar khord : )))

خب حق دارن دیگه. این که همش توهین بود

یعنی یه ترک با جنبه پیدا میشه این ویدیو رو ببینه بهش بر نخوره بگه باحال بود :D

I don't think so

Last edited:
خب حق دارن دیگه. این که همش توهین بود
baba in hame too paitakhat shomaliaro maskhare kardan naghi o in chiza beheshun bar nakhord vali ina injoori ghati mikonan
albate man khodam torkama vali in pantorka ke mian migan khalije arabi bahune daste melat midan

baba in hame too paitakhat shomaliaro maskhare kardan naghi o in chiza beheshun bar nakhord vali ina injoori ghati mikonan
albate man khodam torkama vali in pantorka ke mian migan khalije arabi bahune daste melat midan
کلا ترکا یه خوده زود رنجن

جدی شمام ترک هستی.

ما چقدر تو این فروم هموطنای آذری داریم. خوشبختم

البته من خودم ترک نیستم ولی 1/4 ام ترک است!

اگه فضولی نباشه کدوم شهر زندگی میکنی ؟

ا جدی شمام ترک هستی.

ما چقدر تو این فروم هموطنای آذری داریم. خوشبختم

البته من خودم ترک نیستم ولی 1/4 ام ترک است!

اگه فضولی نباشه کدوم شهر زندگی میکنی ؟
are baba mamlekato torka gereftan :D
man ham pedaram ham madaram tork hastan vali ina chon kuchik budan to tehran be donya umadan .vali baghie amu dayi khale ame too unja be donya umadan. man hichvaght khejalat nemikesham hamishe be hame migam aslo nasabamo vali bazia nemidunam chera khejalat mkeshan
ye shahr to tabriz hast be esme shabestar ke shahre rahbar (khamene) zir majmue shahre ma bude :D
kholase havasetuno jam konid . familaye kheili kheili duremoon ye nasabi ba aghaye khamenei va mir husein musavi daran
شبستر - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
خامنه - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
man tehran zendegi mikonam khiabune satarkhan

Last edited:
The comment on the second picture is stupid.

"taken weeks before the infamous shooting" and the next sentence is "slaughtering their classmates just a few days later"

The belief in evil eye is very harmful to society.

One of the consequences of such a belief in a society is people hide their fortunes. For example, if a person is doing well in business, they hide it, so that whenever asks him how his business is, they start complaining so no one gives him the evil eye. If a person's child is smart, they don't talk about it so much because they will be scared something bad will happen to him.

This causes a society to lie and to be outwardly negative.

Also, here is a free Did You Know! info, Did you know esfand can get you high?
Seems like this is a common Asian belief. But never knew it was in islamic cultures too.

Back
Top Bottom