What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I do greatly respect you as a person for acting decently all the time. I don't want to argue too much here, but to summarize, Persians are the dominant cultural and linguistic group in Iran despite them only representing % 65 of the population. Who gave Persians the right to rule everybody and impose their language, and culture on them? Things would have been much better for Azeris, Kurds, Baloch, and Ahwazi Arab, if they were freed by their own revolution or by a foreign power (like what happened with Northern Azeris). They would be relived from this Arab - Persian animosity (among other things), and the 8 years war, sanctions, and the massive hatred by all neighbors.
like i said it before
or like they can go and live in other place

یه هفته دیگه چهارمین سالگرد شهادت شهید طهرانی مقدم. خدا رحمت کنه این مرد بزرگ

hasan2.jpg

hasan.jpg

missile2.png

پروژه موشک موعود به ثمر نشست

Iranian Engineering Services Exports: There is a multi hundred million dollars project under development by an Iranian company in India.
  • در هند" RSPPM" ثبت رکورد جدید شرکت مهندسی و ساخت تاسیسات دریایی در پروژه
01CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.jpg

• شرکت مهندسی و ساخت تأسیسات دریائی ایران(IOEC )موفق به ثبت رکورد جدیدی در پروژه بازسازی خطوط لوله و سکوهای (RSPPM ) هند شد.
  • به گزارش خبرنگار شانا به نقل از روابط عمومی شرکت IOEC، این شرکت با کار بدون حادثه تا کنون، موفق به دریافت گواهینامه ایمنی، سلامت و محیط زیست(HSE) از شرکت"ONGC " هند در این پروژه شد. مدیر پروژه" RSPPM "در شرکت مهندسی و ساخت تاسیسات دریایی، با اعلام این خبر افزود: در این پروژه ١/ ٤ میلیون نفر ساعت کار بدون حادثه، ٣/ ٨ میلیون ساعت فعالیت خشکی و دریائی که شامل بکارگیری ١٨ فروند شناور و حضور بیش از ١٢٠٠ نفر پرسنل شرکت و پیمانکاران فرعی پروژه می باشد، بدون هیچگونه حادثه، بیماری و آلودگی محیط زیست انجام شده است. مهرداد صباغی با تأکید بر اینکه کسب این گواهینامه چهارمین دستاورد بزرگ در این پروژه است، افزود: ثبت رکورد سریعترین لوله گذاری در منطقه (بین ٥/ ٢ تا ٣ کیلومتر در روز)، ثبت رکورد نصب ٢٥ رایزر در مدت حدود ٥ ماه (بیشترین تعداد در کمترین زمان) و رکورد سریعترین نصب رایزر (در زمان ٣٠ تا ٤٢ ساعت برای نصب هر رایزر) دیگر موارد را در این زمینه تشکیل می دهد. صباغی در خصوص پیشرفت کار پروژه گفت: در حال حاضر تمامی فعالیت ها در بخشpipeline شامل مساحی قبل و بعد از نصب خط لوله، مهندسی تفصیلی، مهندسی نصب، اندود بتن، حمل دریائی، عملیات لوله گذاری ٨/ ١٤٥ کیلومتر خط لوله، نصب ٥٢ رایزر، پرکردن زیر خطوط ٣٣ خط لوله و عملیات هایدرو تست ٢٧ خط لوله به پایان رسیده است. وی با اعلام اینکه پروژه RSPPM هند اولین پروژه فراساحل خارج از کشور این شرکت است که به وسیله پیمانکار ایرانی در حال انجام می باشد، گفت: در بخش عرشه های سکوهای نفتی (platform) عمده فعالیت ها انجام شده و کار تکمیل عرشه های ٣٠ سکو با بکارگیری چهارده فروند شناور (شامل ٤ فروند شناور مجهزHookup که هر کدام ٢٠٠ نفر پرسنل عملیات دریایی را در خود جای می دهد) به پایان رسیده است. صباغی تصریح کرد: ١٧ خط لوله از کل کار به کارفرما تحویل داده شده و نفت و گاز در این لوله ها جریان دارد. به گزارش خبرنگار شانا، پروژه RSPPM هند در ١٥٠ کیلومتری ساحل شهر بمبئی در دریای عربی اجرا می شود که به دلیل تعداد شناورهای به کار گرفته شده و حجم بالای عملیات دریایی در مدت کوتاه ،بزرگترین عملیات دریایی در پروژه های نفتی فراساحل است.

I do greatly respect you as a person for acting decently all the time. I don't want to argue too much here, but to summarize, Persians are the dominant cultural and linguistic group in Iran despite them only representing % 65 of the population. Who gave Persians the right to rule everybody and impose their language, and culture on them? Things would have been much better for Azeris, Kurds, Baloch, and Ahwazi Arab, if they were freed by their own revolution or by a foreign power (like what happened with Northern Azeris). They would be relived from this Arab - Persian animosity (among other things), and the 8 years war, sanctions, and the massive hatred by all neighbors.

The country known as Iran(Persia) is not newly made up like Saudi by Britain for playing the role of the petrol station for west, we have a great history with downside,up sides and wars. The country known as Iran was dominantly ruled by Azeris for around at least 200 years (Qajar Dynasty) also Saffavid dynasty was Azeri too. Kurds played a major rule for Iran, from the wars with ottoman empire and till recent war with Iraq whom defend their country bravely. Ahwazi arabs which you are being brained washed by your government medias that Khozestan is dominantly Arabs is wrong only 1.5 million are and for your information all of them are SHIA Muslim there is no sunni in that area. All of them patriots that defend their homeland for 8 years against saddam's invasion . Mohsen rezeai the former commander of IRGC is arab and shamkhani too. Do some research don't repeat what Saudi mainstream says.
Baloch's has a closed society they live as tribes and have there own tradition and doesn't care about politics unfortunately their are some pressures against Sunnis in that area which has to be solved.

Now lets talk about Saudi shall we ? Who gave permission to Al - Saud to rule hijaz , najran , al ahsa and al qatif ?
Where are other religion sect in the government ?

Don't know why, but the 8th picture gave me a mini heart attack.

And that Heaven's gate cultists (6th), it shows the extremely dangerous aspect of human's potential stupidity and the power that brainwashing may have. Then I asked my self few months ago, how can ISIS suicide bombers go to their deaths so easily? Now it's not that hard to know, and it is very scary.

9 Innocent Looking Pictures With A Scary *** Backstory

anB3bDL_700b_v1.jpg

@haman10 @Daneshmand @raptor22 @JEskandari @2800 @Sinan @xenon54 @Atanz @rahi2357 @New

Last edited:
Somebody show this to soheil, he is going to like it.

1- what do we see in this video ? an animation of active koumar sestemi ? lol

2- how indigenous is that system ? on the scale of 1-10 . 1 being imported completely , and 10 being totally indigenous just like A-129 and that non-korean , totally-turkish , and shame-on-the-haters tank of yours .

cool stuff anyways .

2- how indigenous is that system ? on the scale of 1-10 . 1 being imported completely , and 10 being totally indigenous just like A-129 and that non-korean , totally-turkish , and shame-on-the-haters tank of yours .

cool stuff anyways .
Its imported from Iran.

cool stuff anyways .
Just pass the message. :)

Is that an evil eye thing? Was that what you referred to when you said "nazar? I have seen a lot of that in Turkey and I think the Greeks also use it too.:)
well some people believe it will repel the evil eye.
but honestly if that can repel the evil eye that evil must be a little lame.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom