What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't know why but many of Iranians have left this forum recently (probably due to unilateral modeteration). Certain wahhabi clowns are insulting Shias and Iranians in the ME section everyday... They don't get banned but.....

@rmi5 @The Last of us and me (and others) are section banned in ME section. Probably only wahhabi zombies are allowed to write in ME section.

I and @haman10 are section banned in turkish section! I remember two months ago I created a thread about bad situation of Turkish economy from a turkish site and after that @Hakan banned me!!!! I don't remember that I have more than 2 - 5 comment in the Turkish section!

@rmi5 before leaving this forum told me this forum is a wahhabi dominated forum.

Iranian section is dead, we don't see many Iranian members in this forum.

We only see two workless internet vermins trolling in our section 24/7.

Last edited:
Persians are the dominant cultural and linguistic group in Iran despite them only representing % 65 of the population. Who gave Persians the right to rule everybody and impose their language, and culture on them?
Azeris and Persians have the same history and core culture, only the language is different. The original Azari language was an Iranian dialect anyway. Turkic was brought there by nomadic tribes from Asia and became the common spoken dialect, but Persian had been the language of writing all across Iran and Central Asia for hundreds of years until the Russian conquest of the latter. Turkic dynasties in Asia chose Persian as their literary and political language for themselves, Iranians didnt 'impose' it on anybody.

Azeris and Persians have the same history and core culture, only the language is different. The original Azari language was an Iranian dialect anyway. Turkic was brought there by nomadic tribes from Asia and became the common spoken dialect, but Persian had been the language of writing all across Iran and Central Asia for hundreds of years until the Russian conquest of the latter. Turkic dynasties in Asia chose Persian as their literary and political language for themselves, Iranians didnt 'impose' it on anybody.

Nationalists (in every nation) are quite good in claiming things to belong to them when that serves their interests. Irrespective of whether that it is true or not, many Azeris and Kurds don't buy the "Iranic argument" and see themselves to be quite different. Imposing the language and culture on ethnic minorities is all over Iran when we know that Persian is the only language of teaching in schools (despite this being unconstitutional under the Iranian Constitution "Qanoon Asasi"). Showing any side of ethnic peculiarity by Azeris or Kurds is always dismissed by Persians as "separatism". Ahwazi Arabs are even in a worse level of discrimination as they don't even get the minimum respect of the Persian common man.

Nationalists (in every nation) are quite good in claiming things to belong to them when that serves their interests. Irrespective of whether that it is true or not, many Azeris and Kurds don't buy the "Iranic argument" and see themselves to be quite different. Imposing the language and culture on ethnic minorities is all over Iran when we know that Persian is the only language of teaching in schools (despite this being unconstitutional under the Iranian Constitution "Qanoon Asasi"). Showing any side of ethnic peculiarity by Azeris or Kurds is always dismissed by Persians as "separatism". Ahwazi Arabs are even in a worse level of discrimination as they don't even get the minimum respect of the Persian common man.

Who gave a family from Najd right to impose their backward ideology on whole Arabia for 80 years? Not only that, but also exporting it to other areas.

When you live in a glass house, you simply don't throw stones at others. Take a look at your own home, then worry about others.

Last edited:
Who have a family from Najd to impose their backward ideology on whole Arabia for 80 years? Not only that, but also exporting it to other areas.

When you live in a glass house, you simply don't throw stones at others. Take a look at your own home, then worry about others.

Irrespective of your relatively harsh judgment, wars and conquests determine everything my friend. Humanists cry and historian only remember the past and write semi-useless records. Equally, it was the court judgments of Sadeq Khalkhali that saved the Kashmiri man (Khomeni) from a military action, which has eventually prevented Iran from developing for the last 36 years.

Irrespective of your relatively harsh judgment, wars and conquests determine everything my friend. Humanists cry and historian only remember the past and write semi-useless records. Equally, it was the court judgments of Sadeq Khalkhali that saved the Kashmiri man (Khomeni) from a military action, which has eventually prevented Iran from developing for the last 36 years.

No need to go on defensive mode, I asked a genuine question, but you don't like it when your own argument applies to your country, obviously.

@2800
Turkmen Brigade in Syria is kicking ISIS @ss.....good thing about them are .....:D They are pan-Turkists.

19_d.jpg

Notice that their flag is the Ottoman Coat of Arms.
Osmanl%C4%B1+wallpaerlar%C4%B1+(13).jpg

You cant impose a culture or language on a people if they reject it. Persian is not a foreign language to Azeris, they have freely embraced it long before the concept of modern nationalism and nationhood were even introduced into Iran. They could have made Turkic the language of the state anytime from the 11th to 20th century but nobody did. Rather different Turkic peoples exported Persian language further east than Persians themselves ever did (as in the Turkic conquests and occupations of Pakistan/India).

Anyway there are still people today who are born in Iran and who grow up in Iran without speaking any Persian, although this is becoming less common because of rural migration to big cities. You dont know what you're talking about. If you go from one city in Iran to another you will see cultural differences among peoples from the same ethnic/linguistic group. Esfahan is different from Shiraz just as Tabriz is different from Qazvin or Mahabad different from Kermanshah. However, the core of all those cultures are pretty much the same - the foods people eat, their norms, values, social mores etc the differences between Azeris, Persians, Kurds, Lors etc in these regards, or from Azeris, Persians etc from different cities, are minor when compared to the similarities. We also dont deny ethnic differences in Iran, that is why the country internally is divided up administratively to recognize some tribal, ethnic and other 'identities' for provinces like Kordestan, Lorestan, Chahar Mahal & Bakhtiari etc

It is true that Iran has one national language, ie Persian, but so what? So do other multi-lingual / multi-ethnic / multi-national states like America, Britain, China, Spain, Brazil, Russia, etc How many kids in America are taught in German, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch and so on even though the White population is descended from these groups not just from English settlers?

As for Khuezestan's Arab population, i know it must disapoint you like it disapointed Saddam but the fact is, they chose Iran, not this bogus and two-faced pan-Arabism that wont even take care of 3 generations of Palestinian refugees still living in squalid camps.

In Iran, Kurdish language now offered in schools

Azeri and Arabic I know first hand. Constitution says all taught in the language but this is a good start unlike many countries in the region at least some is being taken care of. You don't have any love for Iranian minorities and just trolling here!

Last edited:
well a branch of KFC just opened near my house and by what I see don't have much customers .
I dont understand why they're giving permission for this junk to open in Iran. Sales for things like KFC and McDonald's have been in decline in the West for years with stores closing down in both the US and Europe. This isnt food, they sell people garbage to eat that isnt worth a fraction of the cost they sell their junk for, even if it is cheaper compared to actual restaurants and cafes.

These kinds of companies are unethical and should not be allowed to spread their poison in Iran. If Iranians want to eat fried chicken they dont need unethical American companies like KFC to provide it for them. I think this is a mistake to allow such companies to do business in Iran, even if it is only a handful of outlets opening up since not only are they junk but are symbolic of aggressive American capitalism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom