What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Haman is in fighting spirit. :lol:

You got banned from Turkish section or just the Turkish chill thread??? Hakan or Cabatlı banned you ?

Oh, just noticed that now you are on +10 vs -10 negative ratings ??? Seems like your TT has free positive ratings day for Iranian members. :lol:
WOW DAMN . you've got a nerve talking about positive ratings and all :lol: :lol:

@Serpentine @Daneshmand @kollang check out this guy :lol: :rofl:

ALL your 31 positive ratings were because of 2 shit threads you started in turkish section and all of the are given by 3 members of turkish ethnicity . Hakan , cabalti and the other guy who i forgot his name (previous turkish mod)

and pfft . positive rating ? what are you 3 years old ?

give your ratings to your school teacher maybe she'll get you a lollipop .

such a cute boy

WOW DAMN . you've got a nerve talking about positive ratings and all :lol: :lol:

ALL your 31 positive ratings were because of 2 shit threads you started in turkish section and all of the are given by 3 members of turkish ethnicity . Hakan , cabalti and the other guy who i forgot his name (previous turkish mod)

and pfft . positive rating ? what are you 3 years old ?

give your ratings to your school teacher maybe she'll get you a lollipop .

such a cute boy
Yeah, yeah.

Can you kindly answer the question, please ?
You got banned from the Turkish section or just the Turkish chill thread??? Hakan or Cabatlı banned you ?

Yeah, yeah.

Can you kindly answer the question, please ?
You got banned from the Turkish section or just the Turkish chill thread??? Hakan or Cabatlı banned you ?

Guys, please, at least pretend to be friends sometimes.

fap-now-kiss-l.png

:D

@Full Moon
Man , I thought you supported an independent Kurdish state inside Iraq and Turkey :lol: Just few weeks ago .Your avatar ... Remember ? :man_in_love:
I am not pro Turk myself. I can describe myself as neutral towrds Turks (wheather Anatolians or Azeris). I have no love or hatred towrds them in general, though Anatolian Turks, being Sunni majority, will have the advantage of this remote religious emotion in my heart. I am in favor of a Kurdish state however, but not through terrorism as it is the case now (which should include the Iranian part). Knowing Iraqi recent history, I could tell you that the Kurdish problem has been a major cause for undermining the stability of the Iraqi state. What did Iraqis get from their Kurds? Absolutely nothing, except terrorism, and hatred. Nationalistic arrogance always ends in great catastrophe. If not an independent state, then some serious autonomy. Azeris also deserve their way to independence from the Persian rule. Just compare the life of Northern Azeris to Southern Azeris and you will get the point. Walk in the streets of Baku and ask people that if it wasn't for the Russian conquest, they would still be ruled by the Persians. I almost gurantee you that no one will say that they wish they had been still part of Iran. The same goes for Iranian Balouch. What benefit did you Persians get from ruling and enslaving them? And what did they also get? Absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Do you know what dinosaurs preferred to eat for breakfast? Stop pretending that you know everything.
Obviously, they didn't take breakfast seriously otherwise they wouldn't be extinct! They stayed up late and woke up late and went straight to lunch and dinner with no breakfast! Jannati knows it, just ask him! Daneshamnd defenitely knows it but he is testing you! and about @Daneshmand, you can stop a parrot from talking but not him giving opinion about everything! He is a PDF Think Tank Analist! As we say in Canada a know it all!

Last edited:
I am not pro Turk myself. I can describe myself as neutral towrds Turks (wheather Anatolians or Azeris). I have no love or hatred towrds them in general, though Anatolian Turks, being Sunni majority, will have the advantage of this remote religious emotion in my heart. I am in favor of a Kurdish state however, but not through terrorism as it is the case now (which should include the Iranian part). Knowing Iraqi recent history, I could tell you that the Kurdish problem has been a major cause for undermining the stability of the Iraqi state. What did Iraqis get from their Kurds? Absolutely nothing, except terrorism, and hatred. Nationalistic arrogance always ends in great catastrophe. If not an independent state, then some serious autonomy. Azeris also deserve their way to independence from the Persian rule. Just compare the life of Northern Azeris to Southern Azeris and you will get the point. Walk in the streets of Baku and ask people that if it wasn't for the Russian conquest, they would still be ruled by the Persians. I almost gurantee you that no one will say that they wish they had been still part of Iran. The same goes for Iranian Balouch. What benefit did you Persians get from ruling and enslaving them? And what did they also get? Absolutely nothing.
that's because azerbaijan is persian iranian land i don't know how you think you donkey but let me ask you this question

how they deserve a land that they came to as invaders?? according to your low IQ that every invader have the right to establish a country??

on the other hand the qajars were not persians so they weren't under persian rule.

the only way so called azerbaijan existed because the russian made it and stalin made the so called the aeri inditity and history.

they are responsible for iran backwardness and after all they have the right to steal lands??:lol::lol::lol:

its the other way around misguided donkey the mongols are th ones who should leave and give all the lands that they stole from iranians include uzbekistan and turkimistan and go back to thei native mongolia.

as for kurds they should leave for caucas and khorasan and the steepes of russia they came from and leave the semitic land of the assyrians.

your arabs also they should leave khuzistan and go to thier tents in najd with their saudi brothers:lol:

you missed the point maybe you are so stupid what persian rule maybe you forgot its persian land are you judging the persian for ruling their own land just like judge the saudis because they rule the holy places??

other think you forgot if they are not happy they can find another place to live they already stole greek,armenian,and iranian lands and lands from tajikstan.

Full Moon will not come back, Halloween is over! We said trick and treat and he brought his Persian threat instead of treat! Full Moon will be back in a month with the wolves! We should prepare silver bullet and wooden stick! Trolls are fun!
Halloween-Decor-Walgreens.jpg

Teghdim eliram bu sevimli musici manim Azeri hamvatanlarima!Chokh soyouram sizi! Baghishliyin ana dili unutmisham. Gozoom siz! Janim siz! Yashasin Azerbaijan!

Dude , that's the point . Why do you think Persians rule Iran ? The " Islamic republic " rules Iran . And let me tell you Ali Hosseini Khamenei , current Supreme Leader of Iran is an Azeri . The guys like khalkhali wanted to destroy Persepolis back in 80 .. For example @Abii is a persian . :D So what?
If you are reading this , thank it so i know and I delete it.

I do greatly respect you as a person for acting decently all the time. I don't want to argue too much here, but to summarize, Persians are the dominant cultural and linguistic group in Iran despite them only representing % 65 of the population. Who gave Persians the right to rule everybody and impose their language, and culture on them? Things would have been much better for Azeris, Kurds, Baloch, and Ahwazi Arab, if they were freed by their own revolution or by a foreign power (like what happened with Northern Azeris). They would be relived from this Arab - Persian animosity (among other things), and the 8 years war, sanctions, and the massive hatred by all neighbors.

I've only 5 posts in Turkish section but @Hakan has banned me in Turkish section !!!!!!! :o:

I've 3 negative ratings and cabalti53 gave me 2 negative ratings in one minute in Iranian section just because I said stop trolling !

This forum is idiotic!

The workless parasite @Sinan needs to get section banned or he can't stop himself of being an internet vermin troller.

Well, if you behaved like this too in Turkish section, i bet you deserved it. :meeting:

@Serpentine

You know, you say Turkey doesn't hit ISIS. So, i wanted to share this news with you.

Turkman via Turkish Air Force took the village Today,
Turkish Air Force conducted an air operation in northern Syria. 6 Turkish F 16 took off this morning for the air operation in northern Syria were they destroyed warehouses, ammunition, storage as well as some of the systems. After the operation, 600 armed Turkomans completely cleared the village Harjele from ISIL. Recall that the village was taken by the ISIL in August. About 50 ISIS rats send to hell.

TÜRKİYE Irak Şam Örgütü IŞİD'İN KONTROLÜNDEKİ KÖYÜ VURDU-Aktif Medya

Türkmenler, Türkiye ve ABD'den DAEŞ'e karşı ortak operasyon

Source: Turkish Anti ISIS Operations | Updates & Discussions | Page 16

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom