What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

How do you explain that?;

Same goes for Chinese too and again not all of China was colonised by a Europeans.

It's just that everyone wants to associate themselves with the powerful side.

Because they are superior. You are living in their world not vice versa.

I guess you did not read the news I had referenced to in my above post.

The news is about lithium air batteries. They have a theoretical limit of over 11 kWh per Kg in energy density. Today, Tesla using lithium ion batteries with energy density of less than 0.5 kWh per Kg clocks 400 kilometers per charge.

A lithium air battery powered Tesla at only half the theoretical limit would have a range of 5000 kilometers per charge.

An internal combustion engine car needs to refill its gas tank 10 times to clock 5000 kilometers. It takes much time to drive to gas station and fill the tank for 10 times. Furthermore every 5000 kilometers an international combustion engine car would need to go for an oil change, taking up more time. Add in other maintenance of internal combustion engine like transmission etc, which Tesla avoids, would mean the Tesla type car powered by lithium air batteries would actually save alot of time and effort.

Driver of such a car can think of a few hours of charging the car battery as going for an "oil change". Done at home charging station. With over 5000 kilometer range, the hassle of a few hours of charging would become meaningless.
Still they would be charged using electricity produced using fossil fuels. Its hard to get lots of energy using renewable methods except hydropower. There are thousands of coal and natural gas based power plants under construction worldwide but using methods that reduce pollution

There have been many such inventions around the world in last decade or so... the last one was made by a Taiwanese team... But the world never heard about them again despite their success scientifically.... do u know why? There are multi-trillion dollar energy companies who by chance have great influence on major political and rule-making entities and governments.... I'm here to bet that we won't see any of these predictions of yours materialized by 2050 if not 2100s...!!

I do not subscribe to conspiracy theories and fantastic gossip. It just does not go with me. I trust science. Every day of my life. If the Taiwanese team did something of the sort you are saying I would like to know about it. Did they create a functioning marketable aluminium air batter? Or perhaps they have created a safe opto-electric nuclear battery? If they have, where are they? In fantastical folklore of Taiwan or they actually exist?

Here are some advice in the video below, on how things should really be done. Even the biggest consortium started small some day. Specially listen to the one at 05:09

Still they would be charged using electricity produced using fossil fuels. Its hard to get lots of energy using renewable methods except hydropower. There are thousands of coal and natural gas based power plants under construction worldwide but using methods that reduce pollution

Natural gas is actually much cleaner than oil or coal. In fact natural gas is considered a fuel just between renewable and fossils since it has the lowest carbon to hydrogen ration out there among the fossil fuels. As for the rest, there is a renewed interest in nuclear technology since this is the only type of energy which can sustain humans for millions of years at an increasing rate of consumption. With upcoming 4th generation reactors, SMR technology and the fast breeders or in future with travelling wave reactors or possibly fusion reactors, fossil fuels will not be able to compete.

Because they are superior. You are living in their world not vice versa.
You could say that but then again I have been in two educational systems and I can say that they are too simplistic in work. If I compare a Sri Lankan student in my Sri Lankan school and British student in my British school, Sri Lankan student would most likely excel at most subjects especially Maths but then again British (Western) system(s) is light years ahead of recognising and utilising skilled individuals. Even that Sri Lankan student would also find himself living in the west very soon.

You could say that but then again I have been in two educational systems and I can say that they are too simplistic in work. If I compare a Sri Lankan student in my Sri Lankan school and British student in my British school, Sri Lankan student would most likely excel at most subjects especially Maths but then again British (Western) system(s) is light years ahead of recognising and utilising skilled individuals. Even that Sri Lankan student would also find himself living in the west very soon.

The utility of education and its goals are different in a place like Sri Lanka and in a place like UK. In Sri Lanka the goal of education system and societal view of educational goal is to do what others are doing for the sake of that, without any sense whatsoever. In UK it is to become liberated from "human condition".

Vastly different views. With vastly different results.

Not really. Inferiority complex comes from long period of domination by whites/Brits. Iran wasn't colonized by a European country but I have seen almost every one of iranian tries to associate with the whites. Even the most brown person has some obsession with being related to Germans. I had one person in my class who says that he's passed on as a German although he is apparently brown. How do you explain that?;

Same goes for Chinese too and again not all of China was colonised by a Europeans.

It's just that everyone wants to associate themselves with the powerful side.

What do you think is better? The ones with the inferiority complex or the delusional "patriots" who think SL is in the middle of the universe and the world is fighting over it

The utility of education and its goals are different in a place like Sri Lanka and in a place like UK. In Sri Lanka the goal of education system and societal view of educational goal is to do what others are doing for the sake of that, without any sense whatsoever. In UK it is to become liberated from "human condition".

Vastly different. With vastly different results.

SL education system is messed up and it needs urgent reforms. Its hard for you to understand as you are not in SL but if you ask any teacher in SL you will realize that SL doesn't have a national policy on education only ad hoc policies that affect the students negatively

Vastly different. With vastly different results.

Do you know what dinosaurs preferred to eat for breakfast? Stop pretending that you know everything.

SL education system is messed up and it needs urgent reforms. Its hard for you to understand as you are not in SL but if you ask any teacher in SL you will realize that SL doesn't have a national policy on education only ad hoc policies that affect the students negatively

It won't matter even if you reformed it. Policies can be drawn to make conditions abit improved, but they won't change the destiny of SL. For that you would need the nation to re-think what they want from life. Something not possible through policies and reforms.

What do you think is better? The ones with the inferiority complex or the delusional "patriots" who think SL is in the middle of the universe and the world is fighting over it
It's one thing to learn from the best and improve and it's another thing to follow and even take pride in elements of western culture that bear absolutely no result. Just like how Sri Lankans haven't learn innovation, entrepreneurship, ambition from the west but instead have learnt how to speak English and turn it into an element of pride.

I do not subscribe to conspiracy theories and fantastic gossip. It just does not go with me. I trust science. Every day of my life. If the Taiwanese team did something of the sort you are saying I would like to know about it. Did they create a functioning marketable aluminium air batter? Or perhaps they have created a safe opto-electric nuclear battery? If they have, where are they? In fantastical folklore of Taiwan or they actually exist?

Here are some advice in the video below, on how things should really be done. Even the biggest consortium started small some day. Specially listen to the one at 05:09

Natural gas is actually much cleaner than oil or coal. In fact natural gas is considered a fuel just between renewable and fossils since it has the lowest carbon to hydrogen ration out there among the fossil fuels. As for the rest, there is a renewed interest in nuclear technology since this is the only type of energy which can sustain humans for millions of years at an increasing rate of consumption. With upcoming 4th generation reactors, SMR technology and the fast breeders or in future with travelling wave reactors or possibly fusion reactors, fossil fuels will not be able to compete.
NCKU has breakthrough on magnesium batteries - Taipei Times
Taiwan’s NCKU Research Team Developed Next-Generation Magnesium Batteries | EnergyTrend
Research Team in Taiwan Develops Next-Gen Magnesium Battery | Green Energy News
The story of the invention that could revolutionize batteries—and maybe American manufacturing as well - Quartz

There are literally tens if not hundreds of new inventions capable of changing the life of human being been developed in last couple of decades where they were either suppressed or ignored by either economic or political reasons... They are mostly oppressed by super huge entities who make money and power through a tech which will be threatened to diminish if new inventions are taken seriously....

It is naive to think that a new tech comes up invented and it is against the profits of multi-national companies and they just sit there watch their trillions of dollars to fade away!

All new battery related techs and inventions are :

Future batteries, coming soon: charge in seconds, last months and power over the air - Pocket-lint

Last edited:
NCKU has breakthrough on magnesium batteries - Taipei Times
Taiwan’s NCKU Research Team Developed Next-Generation Magnesium Batteries | EnergyTrend
Research Team in Taiwan Develops Next-Gen Magnesium Battery | Green Energy News
The story of the invention that could revolutionize batteries—and maybe American manufacturing as well - Quartz

There are literally tens if not hundreds of new inventions capable of changing the life of human being been developed in last couple of decades where they were either suppressed or ignored by either economic or political reasons... They are mostly oppressed by super huge entities who make money and power through a tech which will be threatened to diminish if new inventions are taken seriously....

It is naive to think that a new tech comes up invented and it is against the profits of multi-national companies and they just sit there watch their trillions of dollars to fade away!
For an invention to be utilised it has to be economically profitable. There's no conspiracy. Just look at the success of Tesla or even China's BYD buses.

Do you know what dinosaurs preferred to eat for breakfast? Stop pretending that you know everything.
well TBH no one knows what do dinosaurs eat , they say what they eat has tail and crawls and slithers before they kill them and prepare them for breakfast .

but we all know how much they eat :

144040_459.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images...22008324137/Prince-Salman-bin-Abdulaz-012.jpg

here i found a rex :

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/_admin/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/240.jpg

@WebMaster

Juts to let you know, I have just received a negative rating from the Think Tank @Daneshmand after I criticized his style of answering stuff that he has no enough information about. The negative rating might be well justified, but wanted to let you know if you think that a Think Tank shouldn't use nagative rating for personal revenge.

Peace.

I criticized his style of answering stuff that he has no enough information about.
you didn't do that like a human being and you mocked him in the process :

"Do you know what dinosaurs preferred to eat for breakfast?"

you got what you deserved , stop b!tching and moaning .

this thread is made for Iranians to chill . no one invited you in the first place , you can go back to your own section .

OR , you could post like a human being

Back
Top Bottom