What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Muharram in Iran (6 years ago): (I love it's background music "Maddahi")

Last edited:
13940812000174.jpg

1394081213325259064436210.jpg

1394081213334525864436410.jpg

@Azizam

What is the secret behind Siri Lankans' friendliness? I have seen tons of you guys in KSA, and you all blessed with a notable degree of friendliness. Even when I travel abroad, Siri Lankans that I rarely encounter were extremely humble and courtes. I could also say the same about Filipinos in general and also Japanese. I am a bit jealous actually, because I think we aren't that friendly people. We might be friendly to the people we know, but not necessarily the ones that we don't know. This is unfortunately shared with many Middle Easterns too (without mentioning names).Peace.​

Here is a fun trick with Sri Lankans you can try. When you talk to a Sri Lankan, pretend he is an Indian. He will get annoyed and say, "I'm not Indian, I'm SRI LANKAN", and then go, "Oh, Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, you guys are the same right?" and then watch them explode.

Real life trolling is the only trolling worth doing.​

abii inaro nazdik park mikonan bad mashinaro hol midan nazdik ham kafe namayeshgah estekakesh kame
gheymateye fazayio bebin to iran---->ب ام و i8 باما - خرید خودرو | bama.ir
melat migan mage koskholim in hame poole mashine hybridi bedim mirim maserati mikharim

The higher the population, the higher the number of koskhols. 80 million will have a few koskhols. There should be a formula for this, and then index the world to see what are the koskhols per 100,000 people. And then rank the countries. It would be called The Koskhol Ratio Index.

Bending over backwarda is a bad attitude but why do Asians have an inferiority comple towards tve word "sir"? In Britain if I walk into a shop, the staff there address anyone as "sir" but does it mean they consider themselves inferior to the visitors? It's a just a sign of respect.

Well, depends on how it is used. When it comes to the Brits, I've seen they use words like "sir" and "please" and still feel like they are calling someone's mom a whore.

Obviously, they didn't take breakfast seriously otherwise they wouldn't be extinct! They stayed up late and woke up late and went straight to lunch and dinner with no breakfast! Jannati knows it, just ask him! Daneshamnd defenitely knows it but he is testing you! and about @Daneshmand, you can stop a parrot from talking but not him giving opinion about everything! He is a PDF Think Tank Analist! As we say in Canada a know it all!

I just noticed your signature,
"Daneshmand abuse of PDF power a disgrace for PDF! scrap this idiot of his power! No IRGC partisan as PDF think tank. Their views will be biased and ruin the freedom of expression."

Bro, chill out. This is a forum.

I think "freedom of expression" is frankly the stupidest slogan that they have fooled our generation with. What if I started to make a new thread every second, in all the forums on PDF, and all with a picture of a woman defecating in a man's mouth, and post "LONG LIVE SCAT ****!!!!"

And then get annoyed when I get banned because they are restricting my freedom of expression. And if I don't get banned, then the forum is obviously ruined.

But then advocates of freedom of expression will say, "nooo, but we don't mean it like that, when I say freedom of expression, what I mean is..." and already we are talking about exceptions and limits, and trying to define what we mean by freedom and what we mean by expression, and before we know it, we are setting rules & regulations, and we come to my conclusion, it's such a frankly useless piece of phrase.

If I had my way, I'd do away with any political or ideological phrase with the word "freedom" in it. It's such a useless, unhelpful, generic, counterproductive political jargon.

I do greatly respect you as a person for acting decently all the time. I don't want to argue too much here, but to summarize, Persians are the dominant cultural and linguistic group in Iran despite them only representing % 65 of the population. Who gave Persians the right to rule everybody and impose their language, and culture on them? Things would have been much better for Azeris, Kurds, Baloch, and Ahwazi Arab, if they were freed by their own revolution or by a foreign power (like what happened with Northern Azeris). They would be relived from this Arab - Persian animosity (among other things), and the 8 years war, sanctions, and the massive hatred by all neighbors.

That's the wrong sort of thinking that has influenced some people in our middle east coming from the west. In our parts of the world, none of this mattered so much. That's why even now, we have so many arguments about scientists and poets, with people not exactly knowing what "ethnicity" they were.

A country generally needs to have some unified features so that the nation does not fall apart. The easiest is generally language. If a country has 50 official languages, and it's all different on TV, and paperwork, and news channel, and school, and driving tests, and business meetings, and government conferences, and advertisement signs, and branding, and so on, the country will collapse.

Because when you go into that autonomous direction where does it stop? When you separate people by claiming that this guy is "so and so", then what happens next month? Then they want to separate because of dialect. Then they want to separate because of family name. And before you it, tribes are fighting each other.

So, the question should be asked, how is an individual treated in his nation? Is a Kurd or an Azari refused entry into universities, while the Farsis are? Are the Baluchis disallowed from certain work? Are all the good political positions given to the Farsis while refused to the Lors? Are the Bandaris imprisoned for the skin color while the Farsis roam free?

No, in Iran, none of this happens. The only discrimination that could possibly exist can be in religious & ideological terms, not ethnical. That is, a communist or a Bahai will not be given the same political opportunities as a Shia. That has room for criticism if a person wants to attack Iran on this issue, but the rest is usual garbage.

well a branch of KFC just opened near my house and by what I see don't have much customers .

Ekbatan?

I dont understand why they're giving permission for this junk to open in Iran. Sales for things like KFC and McDonald's have been in decline in the West for years with stores closing down in both the US and Europe. This isnt food, they sell people garbage to eat that isnt worth a fraction of the cost they sell their junk for, even if it is cheaper compared to actual restaurants and cafes.

These kinds of companies are unethical and should not be allowed to spread their poison in Iran. If Iranians want to eat fried chicken they dont need unethical American companies like KFC to provide it for them. I think this is a mistake to allow such companies to do business in Iran, even if it is only a handful of outlets opening up since not only are they junk but are symbolic of aggressive American capitalism.

They haven't opened in Iran yet. Any KFC or Subway or McDonald would only be Iranians creating something out of think air to cash on the name. Usually, after the relevant government department wakes up from sleep, they will force them to close it down.

As far as I know, the only fast food franchise that is linked to the west is the Super Star Franchisees that is indirectly linked via Hardees/KFC/Pizza Hut via American Foods in Kuwait.

T
Ekbatan?

They haven't opened in Iran yet. Any KFC or Subway or McDonald would only be Iranians creating something out of think air to cash on the name. Usually, after the relevant government department wakes up from sleep, they will force them to close it down.

As far as I know, the only fast food franchise that is linked to the west is the Super Star Franchisees that is indirectly linked via Hardees/KFC/Pizza Hut via American Foods in Kuwait.
no , Shahrak-E-Gharb.

well as far as I'm concerned we don't need any more of these Poison sellers as we ourselves have far more than enough of them , just look at around your home and count the number of these sort of junk food seller , you'll see what I mean .
just look at this
So processed meat has been classified as carcinogenic. Here’s what you need to know. - ScienceAlert

Processed meat causes cancer, says WHO - Oct. 26, 2015
as of now processed meats are considered IACR Group 1 carcinogen just like nicotine and diesel fuel and Asbestos .

only representing % 65 of the population. Who gave Persians the right to rule everybody and impose their language, and culture on them?
I understand your surprise... This simple civilization fact of living under one name and flag and forget about your ethnicity is something missing in your Arab world...so I understand!!

They are only %65 of the people.... I'm dying for this ONLY word of yours... like it is counted as a minority and not the majority!!

Btw, do you like to know why Persian language and culture is imposed on the whole Iranian nation? well I have two replies for you maybe you get it twice!!:

1- It is Persian language as the national lang but there is no Persian culture in Iran... all Iranians have one single culture called Iranian culture... All Iranian people from different backgrounds are %99 the same in culture and it was around for thousands of years.... count the digits.. maybe you get it this time!!

2- If you like to know why Persian culture and lang, I refer you to study why USA has gathered up tens of different ethnic and linguistic backgrounds under one flag and then applied English as their nation-wide language and culture... Or what about Russia... or China... or maybe even Spain... what about Brasil!!

In short you don't get basic alphabet of civilization becoz you can not be in shoes of a big nation... an ancient unified nation... a civilized nation that got over ethnicity... a nation that is way behind stone age stuff like TRIBE!!

If still after all these explanations you have a hard time GET IT how it is to be a citizen of a civilization then I suggest you keep it the way you are now... It is bad for your CPU... you may burn it... It is not designed for such processing complexity... we get it...

I just noticed your signature,
"Daneshmand abuse of PDF power a disgrace for PDF! scrap this idiot of his power! No IRGC partisan as PDF think tank. Their views will be biased and ruin the freedom of expression."

Bro, chill out. This is a forum.

I think "freedom of expression" is frankly the stupidest slogan that they have fooled our generation with. What if I started to make a new thread every second, in all the forums on PDF, and all with a picture of a woman defecating in a man's mouth, and post "LONG LIVE SCAT ****!!!!"

And then get annoyed when I get banned because they are restricting my freedom of expression. And if I don't get banned, then the forum is obviously ruined.

But then advocates of freedom of expression will say, "nooo, but we don't mean it like that, when I say freedom of expression, what I mean is..." and already we are talking about exceptions and limits, and trying to define what we mean by freedom and what we mean by expression, and before we know it, we are setting rules & regulations, and we come to my conclusion, it's such a frankly useless piece of phrase.

If I had my way, I'd do away with any political or ideological phrase with the word "freedom" in it. It's such a useless, unhelpful, generic, counterproductive political jargon.
Best way is not giving power to individuals and simplify the rules to minor few core ones! Try not controlling too much. Delete and ban those misusing the core ones which are logical to everyone like (going of topic and trying to piss everyone without facts, Name calling and bad mouthing)

Daneshmand gave two negatives because I confronted him in one post! He stupidly, give a BS opinion about everything (which is fine he is entitled to his opinion) but then call the person names when it doesn't match his or opposes him! He has been given the power to do that and that is not the right way.

If one wants a forum for an agenda well then have headmasters and teachers to guard that agenda! If one wants a forum so people could debate then leave it free and only guard against core few rules

Regarding your examples, you probably know what I am saying. Anyway! forum has rules, you don't post gruesome images or something that disgusts the majority! But at the same time you are not stopped if opposing the moderator or think tank agenda or opinion! That is the difference! The first is obeying common sense and laws of a place and the 2nd is oppression and dictatorship. The 1st makes a community and the 2nd disperses them.

no , Shahrak-E-Gharb.

well as far as I'm concerned we don't need any more of these Poison sellers as we ourselves have far more than enough of them , just look at around your home and count the number of these sort of junk food seller , you'll see what I mean .
just look at this
So processed meat has been classified as carcinogenic. Here’s what you need to know. - ScienceAlert

as of now processed meats are considered IACR Group 1 carcinogen just like nicotine and diesel fuel and Asbestos .
no , Shahrak-E-Gharb.

just look at this

This KFC incident is hilarious.

Look at this news
Confusion over closure of 'first KFC branch' in Iran - BBC News

Okay, now look at the quote from the manager,

"The shutting down of Halal KFC was due to a misunderstanding," Abbas Pazuki, the manager of Halal KFC, told the Tasnim News Agency.

He said police had thought the restaurant was a branch of the American KFC.

"We are part of a brand known as Halal KFC, which comes from Turkey. It belongs to Muslims and its target market is Muslim nations," said Pazuki.

He said the Turkish brand was a "rival of the American KFC"."

What a lying douchebag! He copies the complete KFC image, color and even has Colonel Sanders as logo, and then says its "rival of the American KFC". He needs to be fined heavily, so he doesn't ever repeat this idiocy.

But that's not enough of the funny stuff. I found their website,
کی اف سی حلال - KFC Halal

To the Iranians, go to the About Us section,
درباره کی اف سی حلال - کی اف سی حلال

Haha, what a load of bullshit. He tries to somehow make the opening of this restaurant an act of Iranian historical bravery or some crap like that.

I don't understand. if they putting so much effort into it and investing so much money, JUST CREATE YOUR OWN DAMN BRAND.

-----
I made a post in the Russian forum regarding propaganda by western media against a recent cargo plane crashing,
Western Propaganda against Russia regarding Cargo Plane Crash

It's a cargo plane owned by a Indian company that crashed in Sudan, but happens to be made by Russia, so all the western media headlines it as either "Russian plane" or "Russian-made plane". But when an American plane that is owned by, say Malaysian airlines, doesn't headline as "American plane crashes".

We need to be extremely careful when it comes to the media. The west are masters at propaganda. Their best propaganda techniques are the ones which they don't exactly lie. Saying it's "Russian-made plane" isn't, technically, a lie. But its aim is to manipulate the reader. They do this constantly when it comes to Iran and they succeed with even our own people. Be always on the lookout, friends. World War 3 is not a war of guns, but a war of minds.

Technically it's a Ukrainian plane , but the western media are preemptive like you said , they say Russian made plane and they hit two birds with one stone
Of course the western media are made for ignorant folks like a lot of people here on this forum

-----
I made a post in the Russian forum regarding propaganda by western media against a recent cargo plane crashing,
Western Propaganda against Russia regarding Cargo Plane Crash

It's a cargo plane owned by a Indian company that crashed in Sudan, but happens to be made by Russia, so all the western media headlines it as either "Russian plane" or "Russian-made plane". But when an American plane that is owned by, say Malaysian airlines, doesn't headline as "American plane crashes".

We need to be extremely careful when it comes to the media. The west are masters at propaganda. Their best propaganda techniques are the ones which they don't exactly lie. Saying it's "Russian-made plane" isn't, technically, a lie. But its aim is to manipulate the reader. They do this constantly when it comes to Iran and they succeed with even our own people. Be always on the lookout, friends. World War 3 is not a war of guns, but a war of minds.

Especially British makes does that a lot...carefully selecting/changing a few words in the article, channeling readers perception.

Back
Top Bottom