What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

are you sure about two month ? here only one institute is allowed to get the blood donation and process any blood (Iran Blood Transfusion Bureau) and their guideline is no more than 4 time a year. their suggestion is 2-3 time a year.

Actually it is around 55 days although I personally have never done it more than 3 times a year.

13910815000079_PhotoL.jpg

I hate Ali Larijani so much.

If you ever wonder how a Turchemnchay treaty gets signed, you're seeing it.

The Rafsanjani clique is so damaging to our country. I don't care what labels they give to their allies, one day someone is a principlist or a right or a reformist or a moderate, and none of them matter.

Everything is concerning about the whole approach to JCPOA is wrong. The idea that we need to give up so many rights just so we have the honor of buying western things is a long term disaster. This clan of merchants dream of turning Iran into Saudi Arabia.

I hate how whenever there is any opposition to such deals, the western media calls them "hardliners", a negative term. Does it make a person a hardliner to want your country to not give up sovereignty? Is it being a hardliner to believe in Iranian potential without the need of western powers giving you a pacifier to suck on?

Hopefully, there will be better news in the future for people like me, who have faith in Iranian capabilities, even with sanctions.

Now, a few extra comments on Parliament.

A bill was approved in Parliament for the JCPOA. First of all, this anonymous voting system should be stopped in Majlis. The people should know which Majlis members votes for which bill. Transparency should be one of the highest priority of our republic. Professor Raefipour talked at length about transparency in one of his speeches. To vote electronically and anonymously means that a Majlis member can say something in the media and vote something else. Also, 12 voted abstained. I need to know who the hell these are? The representative of the people needs to make a decision, not taking sides is easy. That's not what their job is. Take a side and stick to it.

Secondly, anyone who is not in Parliament on such days needs to be named and shamed. 139 voted for the bill and 100 against, and 12 abstained, meaning that almost 40 people weren't even in Parliament that day. What the hell? Where they to busy to be in Parliament for big decisions such as these? If a worker doesn't come to work, he gets a warning, but Parliament members can decide to come or not.

In a republic, Parliament is usually supposed to be more important than President or Prime Minister position, but in almost countries, it's just usually filled with useless people who only want to be in power to make side deals.

Final point:

My fav guys in the Parliament from closely following the Majlis in recent weeks:

img14043345.jpg

Zakani: He was the committee leader for investigating the deal. He had both sides in the committee and was very respectful to both sides. Even though he is against the deal, he was always polite, respectful, and patient.

IMG09414610.jpg

Bazrpash: He was also part of the committee and against the deal, but I enjoyed his diplomatic way of speak, never raised his voice and never disrespectful.

The Rafsanjani clique is so damaging to our country. I don't care what labels they give to their allies, one day someone is a principlist or a right or a reformist or a moderate, and none of them matter.

Everything is concerning about the whole approach to JCPOA is wrong. The idea that we need to give up so many rights just so we have the honor of buying western things is a long term disaster. This clan of merchants dream of turning Iran into Saudi Arabia.

I hate this damned Ali Larijani for so many years and I will hate him more than before .... he is worst Parlimant president that we have .... he just seeking his own interest ...

I hate this damned Ali Larijani for so many years and I will hate him more than before .... he is worst Parlimant president that we have .... he just seeking his own interest ...

I hate how whenever there is any opposition to such deals, the western media calls them "hardliners", a negative term. Does it make a person a hardliner to want your country to not give up sovereignty? Is it being a hardliner to believe in Iranian potential without the need of western powers giving you a pacifier to suck on?

Hopefully, there will be better news in the future for people like me, who have faith in Iranian capabilities, even with sanctions.

Now, a few extra comments on Parliament.

A bill was approved in Parliament for the JCPOA. First of all, this anonymous voting system should be stopped in Majlis. The people should know which Majlis members votes for which bill. Transparency should be one of the highest priority of our republic. Professor Raefipour talked at length about transparency in one of his speeches. To vote electronically and anonymously means that a Majlis member can say something in the media and vote something else. Also, 12 voted abstained. I need to know who the hell these are? The representative of the people needs to make a decision, not taking sides is easy. That's not what their job is. Take a side and stick to it.

Secondly, anyone who is not in Parliament on such days needs to be named and shamed. 139 voted for the bill and 100 against, and 12 abstained, meaning that almost 40 people weren't even in Parliament that day. What the hell? Where they to busy to be in Parliament for big decisions such as these? If a worker doesn't come to work, he gets a warning, but Parliament members can decide to come or not.

In a republic, Parliament is usually supposed to be more important than President or Prime Minister position, but in almost countries, it's just usually filled with useless people who only want to be in power to make side deals.

Final point:

My fav guys in the Parliament from closely following the Majlis in recent weeks:

img14043345.jpg

Zakani: He was the committee leader for investigating the deal. He had both sides in the committee and was very respectful to both sides. Even though he is against the deal, he was always polite, respectful, and patient.

IMG09414610.jpg

Bazrpash: He was also part of the committee and against the deal, but I enjoyed his diplomatic way of speak, never raised his voice and never disrespectful.

Oh God , I always thought I was the only one who hated him the most .

He's just a big mouth full of shit and useless BS like many of his friends in Islamic Republic .

God knows what would happen to these people if the revolution had not happened .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom