What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

welcome bro! Did you check all of your notifications or all of Iranian chill thread pages ? !!
Anyway why the hell you were banned for 3 months ?
Thx, mate. :)

I'm not going to check all of my notifications since there is 65 of them..... 1 week ago, i just searched for word "sinan" in a time interval and saw your posts. :)

Anyways, in honeymoon i saw lots of Iranians in the hotel. And i liked them so, i'm going to be good against Iranians from now on. (But not to Haman and Rmi) :D

Ban issue is a long story, i'm going talk about it later.

Thx, mate. :)

I'm not going to check all of my notifications since there is 65 of them..... 1 week ago, i just searched for word "sinan" in a time interval and saw your posts. :)

Anyways, in honeymoon i saw lots of Iranians in the hotel. And i liked them so, i'm going to be good against Iranians from now on. (But not to Haman and Rmi) :D

Ban issue is a long story, i'm going talk about it later.
Did you stay in Turkey for your honeymoon or go somewhere else?

Did you stay in Turkey for your honeymoon or go somewhere else?
We were in Turkey-Antalya. We talked this with wife before the wedding. She wanted to go to Spain or Italy. I said, "We would be stressful and tired after the wedding. We should rest, enjoy sun&beach in Turkey instead of wandering in a foreign country".

And yes, there were ton of Iranians. When you say "tourist", i imagine Russians and Germans.... but this time addition to those there were Iranians, Arabs, Families with Chinky eyes, and some others i couldn't decide on their nationality.

Last edited by a moderator:

کارگردان فیلم انتخاباتی روحانی برجام را "عهدنامه ننگین و ذلیلانه" خواند

حسین دهباشی در صفحه شخصی خود خطاب به مخالفان برجام در مجلس نوشت: لازم است به خاطر همه دانش، خلوص، صبوری و غیرتی که برای جلوگیری از تصویب عهدنامه ننگین برجام به خرج دادید با تمام وجود از شما تشکر شود.
به گزارش رجا به نقل از نسیم، حسین دهباشی، پژوهشگر تاریخ معاصر و کارگردان فیلم تبلیغاتی حسن روحانی در متنی خطاب به مخالفین برجام نوشت:
حضرات آقایان زاکانی، کوچک زاده، رسایی، شریعتمداری و... | بر شما پوشیده نیست که امثال نگارنده در بسیاری از امور هم نظر با شما نیستند | سهل است | کم پیش نیامده که جواب های را هوی داده و تا آنجا که در وسع این قلم بوده و متقابلا به تندی و تیزی و گاه به تحقیر شما و رسانه ها و سخنان و همتایان شما را نواخته اند...
اما اینک شرط انصاف و میهن دوستی و مسلمانی آن است | که با وجود همه اختلافات دیگر | و صمیمانه و صادقانه | به خاطر همه دانش، پایمردی، خلوص، شجاعت، صبوری و غیرتی که برای مقاومت و تلاش در جلوگیری از تصویب عهدنامه ننگین و ذلیلانه برجام به خرج دادید | با تمام وجود و برادرانه از شما تشکر شود.
دیر نخواهد بود | روزی که صحت فهم و گفتار شما در فقره مذکور بر همگان آشکار شود | و نام تان در این خصوص به نیکى و احترام و افتخار بسیار | زینت بخش این صفحات غفلت از تاریخ پر فراز و نشیب میهن عزیزمان شود | روزگاری که دلواپسی برای میراث گرانبهای خون شهدا | نه مانند اکنون که به بی انصافی و مظلومانه متهم به نگرانی برای کسب و کار دنیوی خویش شده اید | که چونان نشان پرافتخارى از ایران دوستی و ایمان گوارای وجود و مایه سرافرازی فرزندانتان شود | و دلبستگی انبوه این جماعت ساده دل و دلبسته به سراب آشتی گرگ و میش | موجب ننگ و تف و لعنت همه نسل های بعدی شود.
اجرتان با سیدالشهدا...
حسین دهباشی | برادری که در اغلب دیدگاه های دیگرتان با شما اختلاف نظر دارد | اما به پاس شرافت و غیرت تان | در تعزیه تصویب فرجام | تا به همیشه کلاه از سر برداشته و به احترامتان تمام قد می ایستد.

Thx, bro... :)

And wish me luck :) This whole jealousy issue is getting on my nerves, sometimes....

i understand what you mean, the only thing you can do is being patient and divert them to your balls :tup: and only look at the bright side.:) Bir hayati tum guzellikleriyle paylashmaniz dilegimle

Hey:wave:
Long time no see.I have to admit PDF is boring without you.:sick:

:)

Meh...it may continue too be boring as i have lost my will to fight. :lol:

i understand what you mean, the only thing you can do is being patient and divert them to your balls :tup: and only look at the bright side.:) Bir hayati tum guzellikleriyle paylashmaniz dilegimle
Thx bro, many thanks. :)

Hey there sinan , WCB . wow you were banned for 3 freaking month ! What did you do ?

PDF is really boring without its trolls :D nothing happens ! really it's as boring as Fck .

i'm going to be good against Iranians from now on.
Thank you very very much . Iranians really needed that .

not to Haman
why ? why me ? :(

what did i do ? i though you're a muslim . did you know it's haram for muslims to be angry at eachother more than 3 days ? it's been 3 month now . get over it .

let be friends again :)

Hey there sinan , WCB . wow you were banned for 3 freaking month ! What did you do ?

PDF is really boring without its trolls :D nothing happens ! really it's as boring as Fck .

Thank you very very much . Iranians really needed that .

why ? why me ? :(

Now i time to explain all the stuff. @2800

- 3 months ago the day begin usual, as me versus Chinese troll army. I posted a muslim Uyghur family's photo which they have hanged from bridge by neck (mother and his 2 very young children) by Chinese mob.
Somebody reported that post and i immediately got banned. Turkish posters objected my ban and mods lifted the ban 1 week later. Then i posted the same image in Turkish section and explained that photo is not bloody or gory, it just proves Chinese brutally.
Mods requested that i should promise them to not post any dead pictures and an apology.
I said "I'm behind every word, action of mine and willing to face consequences. So they banned me for 3 months.

The thing is when Syrian refugee boy Aylan Kurdi
aylan-kurdi-syria-refugee_1_660x.jpg

drowned. There were numerous threads about it. And people used above pic in threads and in their avatars. This pic is not so far from the pic i used which got me banned. Suddenly using a dead pic was not a problem for mods.

Which concludes that using a dead pic was not the real problem. Problem was: A Turk was giving Chinese problems. In PDF Chinese posters > Turkish posters by default. So moderation got rid of me.

what did i do ? i though you're a muslim . did you know it's haram for muslims to be angry at eachother more than 3 days ? it's been 3 month now . get over it .

let be friends again :)

And Muslims shouldn't suppose to lie to each other. We are fine as we are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom