What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Now i time to explain all the stuff. @2800

- 3 months ago the day begin usual, as me versus Chinese troll army. I posted a muslim Uyghur family's photo which they have hanged from bridge by neck (mother and his 2 very young children) by Chinese mob.
Somebody reported that post and i immediately got banned. Turkish posters objected my ban and mods lifted the ban 1 week later. Then i posted the same image in Turkish section and explained that photo is not bloody or gory, it just proves Chinese brutally.
Mods requested that i should promise them to not post any dead pictures and an apology.
I said "I'm behind every word, action of mine and willing to face consequences. So they banned me for 3 months.

The thing is when Syrian refugee boy Aylan Kurdi
aylan-kurdi-syria-refugee_1_660x.jpg

drowned. There were numerous threads about it. And people used above pic in threads and in their avatars. This pic is not so far from the pic i used which got me banned. Suddenly using a dead pic was not a problem for mods.

Which concludes that using a dead pic was not the real problem. Problem was: A Turk was giving Chinese problems. In PDF Chinese posters > Turkish posters by default. So moderation got rid of me.

And Muslims shouldn't suppose to lie to each other. We are fine as we are.
I hope all the bests with your new wife.
Is your partner as cool and good partner that u could see in your dreams btw?

@Sinan

Welcome back bro. :cheesy::smitten:

You were gone for such a loooooooooooooong time, man that was too much. I requested couple of times for your ban to be lifted earlier, but unfortunately didn't work. And you got married in the process? :lol: Congratulations, wish you both a long and happy life. And there is another breaking news: I'm still not married and single. :lol:

The forum and Turkish section especially missed something without you. I came there and posted stuff, but missed being quoted by you to start a fight :D, instead some very weird new Turkish members have appeared.

@xenon54 also seemed like a lonely guy among the pack of wolves here. :butcher:

And btw, forget the past with @haman10. He is one of my best favorite members here among Iranians, and you among Turkish. You are a married guy now, life is bigger than that and too short to be wasted on such stuff. Regards: Serpentine The Grandpa

10201514203318507-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%89-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%89-%285%29.jpg

همه شون شهید می شند ...

دیگه باید به جای « شربت شهادت » بگیم ، «عکس شهادت » ...

خدایا به ما هم توفیق شهادت عطا بفرما ...

@Serpentine agha dashtam oskolesh mikardam nemidoonam chera hame jedi gereftan lol
Ey kalak :D

@بلندر @haman10 @Serpentine why don't iran pull out from the NPT in order to make nukes without anyone bother you??

Pulling out of NPT now will give U.S the excuse it has always wanted: That Iran is actually making nukes, hence it is justified to start another war in region, with support of many countries around the world. If we wanted to make nukes, we shouldn't have joined the NPT in first place.

We were in Turkey-Antalya. We talked this with wife before the wedding. She wanted to go to Spain or Italy. I said, "We would be stressful and tired after the wedding. We should rest, enjoy sun&beach in Turkey instead of wandering in a foreign country".

And yes, there were ton of Iranians. When you say "tourist", i imagine Russians and Germans.... but this time addition to those there were Iranians, Arabs, Families with Chinky eyes, and some others i couldn't decide on their nationality.

You are right. Too many Arabs and too many Iranians. I was in Istanbul for a week on early October, and saw the relatively big number of Arab and Iranian tourists. First time in Turkey. I loved Istanbul. I had the usual stops Tobkabi Palace, Dolmabahçe Palace, Aya Sofia, Sultanahmet, and Sulimania mosque (passing by Suliman the Magnificent's grave). Finally, the military museum (Askeri Muze) where I saw the chain that the Byzantines used to block the Golden Horn during the conquest of Istanbul (see the picture I took below). It looks way bigger in reality though. The dirty little secret is that I but my hand underneath to touch it. Got away with it, the security didn't see me! I hired a driver for the whole trip. He was a Turkish citizen from Urfa (ethnically an Arab). I didn't know that there are Arabs like him in Turkey. He made the trip lovley with his down-to-earth attitude. Amazingly, he kept some nomadic accent with him still despite the big distance from the Arabian Peninsula......

unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited:
Ey kalak :D

Pulling out of NPT now will give U.S the excuse it has always wanted: That Iran is actually making nukes, hence it is justified to start another war in region, with support of many countries around the world. If we wanted to make nukes, we shouldn't have joined the NPT in first place.
But I read that some one can leave the treaty if they wanted.Yes that what I said you should make nukes and give them the middle finger

I hope all the bests with your new wife.
Is your partner as cool and good partner that u could see in your dreams btw?
Thank you man. :)

Hımm, i never dreamed something like that....i guess, it just happens when you meet the right person. And yeah i love her very much. :)

@Sinan

Welcome back bro. :cheesy::smitten:

You were gone for such a loooooooooooooong time, man that was too much. I requested couple of times for your ban to be lifted earlier, but unfortunately didn't work. And you got married in the process? :lol: Congratulations, wish you both a long and happy life. And there is another breaking news: I'm still not married and single. :lol:

The forum and Turkish section especially missed something without you. I came there and posted stuff, but missed being quoted by you to start a fight :D, instead some very weird new Turkish members have appeared.

@xenon54 also seemed like a lonely guy among the pack of wolves here. :butcher:

And btw, forget the past with @haman10. He is one of my best favorite members here among Iranians, and you among Turkish. You are a married guy now, life is bigger than that and too short to be wasted on such stuff. Regards: Serpentine The Grandpa

Thx Serpi. :)

I'm fine with the decision of the ban. I didn't care much. As far as i remember, you are in the university....so stay single for a while. No need to rush things. :)

Yeah, i noticed Turkish section descended into kindergarden level.... they selected Cabatlı as our new mod. He is pretty strict and organized, he will reshape the Turkish section.

Yeah if Xenon got banned i would feel the same way. :)

How are things going in Iran and Iranian section. And how is life going for you ?

Have mercy man . how can i make it up to u ? lets go troll the chinese together ? shall we ? :D

@Serpentine agha dashtam oskolesh mikardam nemidoonam chera hame jedi gereftan lol

You should start by not speaking in Finglish in a post that was directed at me.....

Seriously Haman, it is not about forgiveness or something like that. It is all about trust.

@بلندر @haman10 @Serpentine why don't iran pull out from the NPT in order to make nukes without anyone bother you??

because there are bunch of idiots who are scared that they couldn't hold their PALACE in Canada and England and other Europe countries ....
we have some nice traitors inside our country that are Monfiq ... their only goal is too keep and expand their own interests ....
I'm sure if a war happen , most of them will run from Iran in first day ....

We should make nukes but some western wannabe play dirty and now , we are this stage ...

Left PakistanDefence forever.
----------------------------------
* Disclaimer: None of the posts/information provided/PMs, necessarily represent true opinions/view points, of the original account holder.
Oh, with Rmi gone things will be better in Turkish - Iranian relations.

i'm a kurd and you insult me and my people on a daily basis
Haman do you remember when you just joined PDF you told me that you were an Azeri.
Turkish Tea House | Page 122

If Iran pulls out from NPT, it would end up like North Korea.

You are right. Too many Arabs and too many Iranians. I was in Istanbul for a week on early October, and saw the relatively big number of Arab and Iranian tourists. First time in Turkey. I loved Istanbul. I had the usual stops Tobkabi Palace, Dolmabahçe Palace, Aya Sofia, Sultanahmet, and Sulimania mosque (passing by Suliman the Magnificent's grave). Finally, the military museum (Askeri Muze) where I saw the chain that the Byzantines used to block the Golden Horn during the conquest of Istanbul (see the picture I took below). It looks way bigger in reality though. The dirty little secret is that I but my hand underneath to touch it. Got away with it, the security didn't see me! I hired a driver for the whole trip. He was a Turkish citizen from Urfa (ethnically an Arab). I didn't know that there are Arabs like him in Turkey. He made the trip lovley with his down-to-earth attitude. Amazingly, he kept some nomadic accent with him still despite the big distance from the Arabian Peninsula......

View attachment 264839
Wow, you made a such a lovely trip. :) Hope you liked Turkey. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx Serpi. :)

I'm fine with the decision of the ban. I didn't care much. As far as i remember, you are in the university....so stay single for a while. No need to rush things. :)

Yeah, i noticed Turkish section descended into kindergarden level.... they selected Cabatlı as our new mod. He is pretty strict and organized, he will reshape the Turkish section.

Yeah if Xenon got banned i would feel the same way. :)

How are things going in Iran and Iranian section. And how is life going for you ?

Everything just as before. Life is fine now, but it wasn't exactly great for me personally in past couple of months. It sucked actually. Hopefully, things are getting better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom