What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Impossible! My brain goes to hibernate mode if I don't sleep enough, and there are a lot of days I don't sleep enough, because my sleeping habit sucks. Staying up late (like 3 Am) while I have to wake up in 6 or 7, then sometimes getting to sleep in the middle of the day and sometimes not. I am trying to fix it.
I used to go to work without sleeping at all from time to time but its definately the hell.
Now from Sunday night to Monday i try to sleep at least 2-3 hours not to walk around like a zombie, the problem after the week end is to got sleep early.

There was a man some time ago in the news who learned to live without sleeping, well if he can do it then you can do it too, believe in yourself.

Lets start today, no sleep for you tonight!

maxresdefault.jpg

Those stories are generally fake.

There are some stories in medical community about sleep deprivation experiments done on humans by different militaries. For example the Russian sleep deprivation experiment. The result was not pretty to say the least. With subjects all dying. But these do not fall in mainstream science due to their ethical violations of medical code.

In real science total sleep deprivation kills rats in matter of couple weeks.

I know the importance of sleep, Serpentine got what i meant.

Really?

Those stories are generally fake.

There are some stories in medical community about sleep deprivation experiments done on humans by different militaries. For example the Russian sleep deprivation experiment. The result was not pretty to say the least. With subjects all dying.

In real science total sleep deprivation kills rats in matter of couple weeks.
The Russian/Soviet sleep experiment is an urban legend as far as i know.
No doubt sleep is essential for humans , not gonna argue that but there are some exceptional people on this planet, maybe a one in a billion case, who knows.

Really what?

@Serpentine , in my experience, things got better after I hit 30. A cousin of mine told me this long time ago when he said: " as you get older you will need less hours of sleep". He was right. I no longer feel the same pain I used to when I have little sleep. I can get by with 6 hours only (without a nap) and still do the 8 hours of work actively. I still don't wake up with any sort of joy, but it is surly less painful. Sleeping for more than 9 hours is no longer easy even if I want to. Needless to say that I am enjoying this sleeping efficiency! Another way to reduce the long hours of sleeping is donating blood a number of times (as medically appropriate). You start to feel the result from the 3rd or the 4th time for only about 6 months. Then unless you continue the blood donation appropriately, things return back to where they were.

@Serpentine , in my experience, things got better after I hit 30. A cousin of mine told me this long time ago when he said: " as you get older you will need less hours of sleep". He was right. I no longer feel the same pain I used to when I have little sleep. I can get by with 6 hours only (without a nap) and still do the 8 hours of work actively. I still don't wake up with any sort of joy, but it is surly less painful. Sleeping for more than 9 hours is no longer easy even if I want to. Needless to say that I am enjoying this sleeping efficiency! Another way to reduce the long hours of sleeping is donating blood a number of times (as medically appropriate). You start to feel the result from the 3rd or the 4th time for only about 6 months. Then unless you continue the blood donation appropriately, things return back to where they were.

Yes, I heard that too, age also plays a factor. About donating blood, I have wanted, in various occasions to do it, but still didn't. I will donate one of these days though, I haven't done it till now. Hopefully, that's going to help the sleep too.

What should be the frequency of blood donation? 1 month or more?

Yes, I heard that too, age also plays a factor. About donating blood, I have wanted, in various occasions to do it, but still didn't. I will donate one of these days though, I haven't done it till now. Hopefully, that's going to help the sleep too.

What should be the frequency of blood donation? 1 month or more?

It varies from one person to another but generally it should be every 2 months (all at the same hospital for better assesment).

@haman10

dadash sharmande, behtar bud postet ro pak mikardam ta bahune naiofte daste kesi. yekam ziadi tond gofti besh:D

khub shod shoma didi on matlab ro ro, akhe man haminjuri yekam kambude ahane khun daram, hata ghablan ghorse ahan ham mikhordam. albate alan nemidunam chon 3 sali mishe naraftam azmayesh bedam. vali ta alan aslan khun nadadam. hadeaghal 2 bar dar sal ke zarari nadare?

damet garm babate tazakor.

@haman10

dadash sharmande, behtar bud postet ro pak mikardam ta bahune naiofte daste kesi. yekam ziadi tond gofti besh:D

khub shod shoma didi on matlab ro ro, akhe man haminjuri yekam kambude ahane khun daram, hata ghablan ghorse ahan ham mikhordam. albate alan nemidunam chon 3 sali mishe naraftam azmayesh bedam. vali ta alan aslan khun nadadam. hadeaghal 2 bar dar sal ke zarari nadare?

damet garm babate tazakor.
Agha chakerim . Vali kash mizashtish khoob bood khkhkh .

Dadash ehdae khoon kheyli khoobe vali b nazaram hatman ghablesh azmayesh khoon bede .

Ghorse ahan estefade nakon sare khod chon baese iron overload ya hemochromatosis mishe ke daghoon mishi . Yani kambood ahan kheyli behtar az ziad boodaneshe

B nazaram ye azmayesh bede va agar pezeshk ok dad behet hatman Sali 2 bar khoon ehda kon

Man ham ta hala 1 martabe khoon dadam va 3 mahe dige bar dovom ham miram vase ehdae khoon

Agha chakerim . Vali kash mizashtish khoob bood khkhkh .

Dadash ehdae khoon kheyli khoobe vali b nazaram hatman ghablesh azmayesh khoon bede .

Ghorse ahan estefade nakon sare khod chon baese iron overload ya hemochromatosis mishe ke daghoon mishi . Yani kambood ahan kheyli behtar az ziad boodaneshe

B nazaram ye azmayesh bede va agar pezeshk ok dad behet hatman Sali 2 bar khoon ehda kon

Man ham ta hala 1 martabe khoon dadam va 3 mahe dige bar dovom ham miram vase ehdae khoon
Mamnun
Hatman, baiad beram yek azmayesh bedam asan. Shaiad asan saratan ya HIV dashte basham va khodam khabar nadaram. :D Jeddan check up omoomi kheili vajebe va moteasefane tuie Iran aslan roaiat nemishe, manam yeki az onaie ke roaiat nemikonan.

It varies from one person to another but generally it should be every 2 months (all at the same hospital for better assesment).
are you sure about two month ? here only one institute is allowed to get the blood donation and process any blood (Iran Blood Transfusion Bureau) and their guideline is no more than 4 time a year. their suggestion is 2-3 time a year.

I can get by with 6 hours only (without a nap) and still do the 8 hours of work actively
wow.. how could u do that!?? Is it a normal phenomenon in Arabia? In Iran and around me 6 hours of night sleep is an achievement that only happens once in a while... I personally used to and still am in a form that sleeping 6 perfect hours a night will give me enough charge to feel good in coming day...

Mamnun
Hatman, baiad beram yek azmayesh bedam asan. Shaiad asan saratan ya HIV dashte basham va khodam khabar nadaram. :D Jeddan check up omoomi kheili vajebe va moteasefane tuie Iran aslan roaiat nemishe, manam yeki az onaie ke roaiat nemikonan.
vallah man va bishtare doostan va famila ke dastekam sali 1 bar ye check up kamel mikonim va in gheir az check up khooni hast ke gah be gah baraye hame pish miad...shoma ham agar nemikoni behtare bokoni...hamishe kardan behtar az nakardane! dar dooro bare man ke harki az 30 rad beshe miad too in liste checkupiha...

az mazayash kam nadidim ta hala... madaram be moghe fahmid ye moshkeli dare ke raf shod... baradaram hamintor... khodam ham hamintor... albate boodan doostani ke hich moredi ham nadidan vali checkupeshoon tark nemishe..dastekam sali ye bar...albate behtar sali 2 bare

Bimarestane daraje 1 se level check up dare ke level sadash hodoode 300 toman, badish ham yeko diviste hazinash...bime ham nemgiran...vali agar vaze malit khoob nist ye check up khoon va moayene sarepayee ke kollan 100 nemishe ham mofide... lbateh in gheimata dar Tehran nista

اتمام حجت ایران،‌ هندی‌ها را به خود آورد - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

آیا سعودی‌ها طعم تهدید جمهوری اسلامی را چشیده‌اند/ دو نگاه متفاوت مقامات آمریکا درباره آینده آل‌سعود - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

Khoda nakone baba chi migi ?
Man az een cherto perta joloye madaram begam kalamo mikane ha lol
Begam saratan ba kafsh miad too cheshaam :lol:
Etefaghan manam jeloie madaram migam kheili kheili narahat mishe. Ghablana aziat mikardam yekam, vali Alan dg adam shodam.:lol:
Madaran dg, fereshte hastan, Adam nistan.:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom