What's new

Russian AWACS deploys to Damasus

Awacs are deployed after UK has given permission to its fighter pilots to engage Russian fighters if their life depends on it. That is a serious escalation of the situation as USA has only restricted it's fighters to stay away from Russians

its more like Su30 SM with Awacs against UK Eurofighter tornado

lets just call it a big military exercise with live firing opportunities for the Russians.

Israel shot a russian fighter in the past and recent turkish incident.

The only reason for the AWACS is to spy on Israel and Turkey and the NATO installations based in Turkey + US activity in the area.

Looks like Russia is begging for NATO to send it back to the stone age, just a matter of time now.

Typical of Russians to take patience as weakness.

Seriously do it. Then see what happens.

The only reason for the AWACS is to spy on Israel and Turkey and the NATO installations based in Turkey + US activity in the area.

Looks like Russia is begging for NATO to send it back to the stone age, just a matter of time now.

Russia fuc.ked turkey in every war and will do so again if necessary. Why the tough talk with your American military base and jets ?

I read many postings of you and I can honestly say, your state of mind is very unstable. I advise you to to visit the next
Asylum. (I could be wrong but I also think you have a low level of education - am I right?)

Go build a indoor toilet... if you can.

That is why US nukes and NATO radars are in Turkey including US bases.
Im not a big fan of Turkey and have alot of issues with their leader and the treatment of Kurds etc but I would be prepared to go to war if Russia attacks Turkey and im sure many others would, Russia fools many of the muslim countries into thinking it is a counter balance to USA power which it isnt.

They try to portray power but its only regional and they ultimately have exactly the same motivations as the USA....power, people only think Russia are "good guys" because they dont have the power yet, look at history at any country under former soviet rule and look at how bad it is doing economically, culturally, education, health etc, they are all far beyond their neighbors which werent overtaken by the Russians, and on top of that untold tens and tens and tens of millions died in a 50-60 year time period.

If they attacked Turkey and war escalated I would be more than happy to fight alongside Turks, Russia is just a power that is just trying to restart the soviet empire, the graveyard of more people than both world wars combined, they killed up to 1.5 million civilians in Afghanistan alone 26 years ago and left MILLIONS wounded, many amputees, huge amounts of injured civilians, and then Chechnya, alot of the same, then Georgia more recently and obvious involvement in Ukraine. The USA didnt inflict anywhere near those casualties but you never hear muslim countries mentioning Russia in the same vein as the USA. They are just as bad as each other except I would rather be under American influence, look at the huge list of wars Russia has been involved in the past century
List of wars involving Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and almost all of them nations where Russia have "won" are doing quite badly whereas ones they couldnt get their hands on like Japan, South Korea are way ahead of their neighbors.

And for all the muslims that seem to have a hard on for Russia, just look at how many of them wars are against muslim countries. I dont have a problem with Russia attacking in Syria, I think its for the better and I am glad they are involved in actively fighting ISIS and destroying them but people definitely have rose tinted glasses on and whilst on the surface its good, its probably just a reason to get a base setup which is fine as if they can stop ISIS they deserve it, atleast Russia is getting involved and doing something but if they ever attacked one of the few nations in the region which doesent have a majority of the population which wish to live a life dedicated to living like a caveman then they will have problems and will be vastly outnumbered..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom