What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Is that why you face an insurgency in Sistan and hang Baluch from cranes in public executions? oops parsi..:)
First... Sistanis are not Balouchis... They are shia... Secondly, from Millions of people in Sistan and Balouchistan, there are only hundreds if not tens of these coward terrorists... Do you really think Millions of Balouchis in Iran are demonstrating everyday for independence? Parsi is a good thing... I,m somehow a Persian so Parsi is my name... so?

dont worry im make you my junior minister..:)
First you have to teach me how to become a classy Balouch then we can talk about being their junior minister...

but seriously, are n't Balouchis considered an Iranian people?

Iranian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the 1st millennium AD their area of settlement was reduced as a result of Germanic, Slavic, Turkic andMongol expansions. The Iranian peoples comprise the present day Azeris, Balochs, Kurds, Gilaks, Lurs,Mazanderanis, Ossetians, Pashtuns, Pamiris, Persians, Tajiks, Talysh people, Wakhis and Yaghnobis.

First you have to teach me how to become a classy Balouch then we can talk about being their junior minister...

In the 1st millennium AD their area of settlement was reduced as a result of Germanic, Slavic, Turkic andMongol expansions. The Iranian peoples comprise the present day Azeris, Balochs, Kurds, Gilaks, Lurs,Mazanderanis, Ossetians, Pashtuns, Pamiris, Persians, Tajiks, Talysh people, Wakhis and Yaghnobis.

Dude, don't take everything seriously ;)

Iranic people... but that doesnt mean all "iranic" people are owned by parsi's or iran for that matter?

Dude, she was changed massively. When I saw her, I just felt that I have heard her name somewhere, so I got curious, then I saw one of her older photos, and found out who was she, then I started laughing for a long time. :lol:
Principally, all people tend to be inclined to dance, sex, pleasure... They are humans too... sadly, hollywood is doing a very good job... but I have my own opinion... everyone is free to choose whatever he/she likes .. if they can't find it in Iran they should be free to go to Vegas...if they can't find in Vegas they should go to Iran

Join the Baloch Regiment.

images.jpg

Baloch_1h1.jpg

2235514099_3b77fcd11e_m.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom