What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

26, I has failed. :sad:

That seriously hurt my eyes.
26 is like you get 7 or 8 out of 10... it is nearly pilot... for now, you can pilot in atari... couple of more carrots and you're good to go for Shahed-129

this is my garage
View attachment 238842

classy enough?
Are you sure it is yours... are n,t you the guy in Balouchi dress? Is it in Dubai? I had a friend sending such photos to his family!

classy enough?
surely our definition of being classy is different... but good for its owner...

26 is like you get 7 or 8 out of 10... it is nearly pilot... for now, you can pilot in atari... couple of more carrots and you're good to go for Shahed-129

Are you sure it is yours... are n,t you the guy in Balouchi dress? Is it in Dubai? I had a friend sending such photos to her family!

:lol: thats our driver.. does that look "dubai"

View attachment 238843

:lol:

Are you sure it is yours... are n,t you the guy in Balouchi dress? Is it in Dubai? I had a friend sending such photos to his family!

surely our definition of being classy is different... but good for its owner...

it start and ends at 180k? :lol: You remind me of MarkuS... with his 400 $ watch.. :lol:
P.S: Im a lawyer.. my family is in the military and thanks to Allah we are financially sound.

:lol: thats our driver.. does that look "dubai"

View attachment 238843

:lol:
The desert and cars resembles Dubai to me... good for you dude.. you must have traded a lot of WHATEVER to earn that money... but as I said... you got it wrong.. our perception of being classy is different... we call your situation in Iran as being a RICH MAN...and not a classy one...

I have a totally unrelated question about you Balochis in Pakistan. Do you speak english with Pakistani/Indian type of accent or with something like Iranian accent?

we talk like this.. not like indians with their funny accent:

The desert and cars resembles Dubai to me... good for you dude.. you must have traded a lot of WHATEVER to earn that money... but as I said... you got it wrong.. our perception of being classy is different... we call your situation in Iran as being a RICH MAN...and not a classy one...

desert? :lol:

P.S: Bro trust me.. i dont "Earn" 180k (just graduated)... but i know alot more about "class" etc .. not everybody is piss poor or uneducated .. time to change that mentality.

thanks to Allah
Surely, your Allah must be different from mine!! We have richer Balouchis in poor Iranian balouchistan but they mostly get their wealth out of XXXX trading. But still I will be honored to become a classy balouchi and not a rich one... becoming rich is something we can do easier in Iran... but classier!! I guess I should look for Class somehwere outside IRan... in Saudi... Persian Gulf countries or just our neighbor Afghanistan and Pakistan...

we talk like this.. not like indians with their funny accent:

desert? :lol:

P.S: Bro trust me.. i dont "Earn" 180k (just graduated)... but i know alot more about "class" etc .. not everybody is piss poor or uneducated .. time to change that mentality.
So a how much an average lawyer makes in Pakistan? and I don;t have that mentality that you said... I just said, this is not class to my understanding... it is just rich...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom