What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

once I along side a good friend were in one of Iranian bars... we asked for beer... the tender gave us two... suddenly, we felt we need more then we asked to fill it up... then again...

when we got out..it felt like we are obliged to smoke...

then the next day, we both said..what a nice beer that was... it felt very good... we went there again asking for that beer...

the guy said, we no longer have beers!! We asked about that brand in streets (Holstein or something like this)... stores told us the distributing company came collecting all remained beers....

do you know what was the story?

the fuk!

I meant this:

Barrister-at-law - definition of barrister-at-law by The Free Dictionary

P.S: We dont have bars... hotels have em .. but only for non muslims etc... alcohol is bootlegged.
ah.... fooook... that bar... I thought you,re talking about bars... but I said maybe this is some bar that I,m not familiar with... so, better you just say Barrister... but do they serve alcoholic beers in your barristers?

If you say so! but army generals are famous for something else as far as I know... but you're the close relative of military of Pakistan so you definitely know better...

Then those Pakistanis who stop you in Mashhad streets, speaking English, asking for money for their medical condition or their other needs are afghanis... I thought so... they can't be Pakistanis... Thanks for explanation..

the fuk? when do Pakistanis go to iran for work? the illegals pay iranian agents money to let em cross into Turkey (where turk agents help em cross into EU)...

And here is what desperate Afghans go through:

45 bodies recovered from container in Quetta
Updated at: 1840 PST, Saturday, April 04, 2009
4-4-2009_39061_l.gif
QUETTA: Forty-five people apparently suffocated to death in a closed container found abandoned here in Hazar Ganj area on Saturday.

According to sources, 150 people were inside the container who were being illegally taken across border.

The container was reportedly being transported from Afghanistan to Iran via Pakistan.

Eyewitnesses say, most of the deceased belonged to Afghanistan. They said the driver of the container when opened the container’s door found the people inside it dead and unconscious due to suffocation.

The driver escaped from the scene leaving the truck on the road, witnesses added.

The bodies and unconscious people have been shifted to nearby hospitals.
shim.gif

once I along side a good friend were in one of Iranian bars... we asked for beer... the tender gave us two... suddenly, we felt we need more then we asked to fill it up... then again...

when we got out..it felt like we are obliged to smoke...

then the next day, we both said..what a nice beer that was... it felt very good... we went there again asking for that beer...

the guy said, we no longer have beers!! We asked about that brand in streets (Holstein or something like this)... stores told us the distributing company came collecting all remained beers....

do you know what was the story?
No..

ah.... fooook... that bar... I thought you,re talking about bars... but I said maybe this is some bar that I,m not familiar with... so, better you just say Barrister... but do they serve alcoholic beers in your barristers?
what?

the fuk? when do Pakistanis go to iran for work? the illegals pay iranian agents money to let em cross into Turkey (where turk agents help em cross into EU)...

And here is what desperate Afghans go through:

45 bodies recovered from container in Quetta
Updated at: 1840 PST, Saturday, April 04, 2009
4-4-2009_39061_l.gif
QUETTA: Forty-five people apparently suffocated to death in a closed container found abandoned here in Hazar Ganj area on Saturday.

According to sources, 150 people were inside the container who were being illegally taken across border.

The container was reportedly being transported from Afghanistan to Iran via Pakistan.

Eyewitnesses say, most of the deceased belonged to Afghanistan. They said the driver of the container when opened the container’s door found the people inside it dead and unconscious due to suffocation.

The driver escaped from the scene leaving the truck on the road, witnesses added.

The bodies and unconscious people have been shifted to nearby hospitals.
shim.gif

No..

what?
Unfortonately, there are tens of thousands of Pakistani brothers coming to beg in streets and just recently the gov started to act.

You can use translate.google.com to know the degree of this problem:

Fars News Agency : شهرداری یاسوج متولی جمع‌آوری گدایان پاکستانی است
گدایان پاکستانی در شهر یاسوج: بحرانی سیاه | بویر نیوز
استقبال گدایان پاکستانی از میهمانان نوروزی در یاسوج+تصاویر
شهرداری یاسوج متولی جمع‌آوری گدایان پاکستانی است-خبرگزاری فارس|خبرپو
گداهای خارجی چهره پایتخت را زشت ساخته
پایگاه خبری - تحلیلی قدس آنلاین - 65درصد گدایان مشهد خارجی اند

Based on one of these links, the majority of the beggers are from Pakistan and some of them from Pakistani Balouchistan... It doesn not mean we don't have Iranian beggers in Iran... yes, we do...but unfortunately most of them are Iranian baluch too... This is a problem and I hate to see people in this conditions... so it is just to let you know what is going on... I hate this... and I myself personally helped many of them many times... If I had your inheritance and wealth I would start a big comfortable camp so they don't need to eat what they eat or wear what they wear,.. I would at least work with Pakistani NGOs to get them back and make them under a slight payroll through charities...

this is just to inform you that non all Pakistanis who cross Iranian border are going to Europe.

as per Iranian government, any Iranian national who commit begging in foreign countries is a criminal and will be arrested getting back to Iran with a punishment... they can die but never to beg... but this is global problem and all govs, institutions and charities should cooperate to make it correct.. most of these are doing it out of despair...
The funny thing is that most of Iranian beggers in capital city and other big cities are somehow rich and they do it as an illness... you see news about this that they detected beggers who have huge amount of money in their bank account or under their pillows...

Unfortonately, there are tens of thousands of Pakistani brothers coming to beg in streets and just recently the gov started to act.

You can use translate.google.com to know the degree of this problem:

Fars News Agency : شهرداری یاسوج متولی جمع‌آوری گدایان پاکستانی است
گدایان پاکستانی در شهر یاسوج: بحرانی سیاه | بویر نیوز
استقبال گدایان پاکستانی از میهمانان نوروزی در یاسوج+تصاویر
شهرداری یاسوج متولی جمع‌آوری گدایان پاکستانی است-خبرگزاری فارس|خبرپو
گداهای خارجی چهره پایتخت را زشت ساخته
پایگاه خبری - تحلیلی قدس آنلاین - 65درصد گدایان مشهد خارجی اند

Based on one of these links, the majority of the beggers are from Pakistan and some of them from Pakistani Balouchistan... It doesn not mean we don't have Iranian beggers in Iran... yes, we do...but unfortunately most of them are Iranian baluch too... This is a problem and I hate to see people in this conditions... so it is just to let you know what is going on... I hate this... and I myself personally helped many of them many times... If I had your inheritance and wealth I would start a big comfortable camp so they don't need to eat what they eat or wear what they wear,.. I would at least work with Pakistani NGOs to get them back and make them under a slight payroll through charities...

this is just to inform you that non all Pakistanis who cross Iranian border are going to Europe.

as per Iranian government, any Iranian national who commit begging in foreign countries is a criminal and will be arrested getting back to Iran with a punishment... they can die but never to beg... but this is global problem and all govs, institutions and charities should cooperate to make it correct.. most of these are doing it out of despair...
The funny thing is that most of Iranian beggers in capital city and other big cities are somehow rich and they do it as an illness... you see news about this that they detected beggers who have huge amount of money in their bank account or under their pillows...
Sounds like BS... as for baluchistan.. yes its poor .. because both Pak n Iran dont give a fuk about Baluchistan... its under developed and poverty stricken province... as for baluch .. yeah sure:
Poverty in Iran reaches new heights

-- File picture dated June 2, 2005 shows Iranian women walking past a... News Photo | Getty Images

I live in US, so I can talk about Iranians in US. I know many Iranians in US, and I can tell you that maybe 15% of Iranian girls who have directly come from Iran, wear Hijab in the first year, then it drops to below 5-10% after 2-3 years. Among second generation Iranians, maybe 1 in 1000 wears hijab, and they are for sure somehow connected to some important people inside Iranian government.

There are some differences between Iranian Americans and Iranian Canadians though. Iranians in Canada are mostly from middle class Iranian muslim background who have emigrated to Canada during/after Khatami administration. @Abii knows more about them.

Iranians in US though, have different backgrounds. From 600,000 Iranians living in USA, about 40% of Iranians in US have Jewish or Bahaii background. The two most famous Iranian neighborhoods in US(Beverley Hills in LA, and Great Neck in NYC) are Iranian Jewish neighborhoods. 20% of Iranians have declared having no religious affiliations at all, and 40% have declared to be muslim or from muslim background with different levels of practicing islam. Most Iranians in US have been rich people or religious minorities who fled from Iran because of Revolution. Rest of Iranians in USA are mostly having higher education degrees, and are professionals(Engineers and medical doctors) who have left Iran.

I have less info about Iranians in Europe, but I think they are mostly from refugee background and lower class parts of Iranian society and many of them have leftist backgrounds. @IR-TR knows more about them.

Iranians in Europe are also mostly post-Shah era, and 'well off', not the very wealthy types of Los Angeles though, just well off. Many commies or pro-Shah people (even back in the 80's mixed in with a lot of fortune seekers). Since then it has mostly been normal people, I guess middle class Iranians. Lately suddenly a lot of 'gays' and 'converts'.

Then those Pakistanis who stop you in Mashhad streets
I saw 5 of them here in kermanshah . they were apparently a family . their son (i suppose) knew some english , he came forward and asked me who can he find the "karbala terminal" [ there is a direct service from kermanshah to karbala and vice vers] i directed him . he still mumbled some words . i said spit it our brother , what u want ? he asked if i can help them with the fee . i gave him all i had . they were a decent family and very polite .

that was my only contact with a pakistani face to face . shia ham boodan delam nayoomad komak nakonam .

i thought maybe they have lost their money or sth , cause they didn't look like beggars , you know , their clothes were semi-clean .

kouni hast, velesh kon. Nazaar dahanam baaz besheh ;)
lol :lol:

tohin kam hajm va moghavie bood :tup: :lol:

Principally, all people tend to be inclined to dance, sex, pleasure... They are humans too... sadly, hollywood is doing a very good job... but I have my own opinion... everyone is free to choose whatever he/she likes .. if they can't find it in Iran they should be free to go to Vegas...if they can't find in Vegas they should go to Iran
I understand what you are talking about, I was mostly shocked to see the dramatic change, though.

Iranians in Europe are also mostly post-Shah era, and 'well off', not the very wealthy types of Los Angeles though, just well off. Many commies or pro-Shah people (even back in the 80's mixed in with a lot of fortune seekers). Since then it has mostly been normal people, I guess middle class Iranians. Lately suddenly a lot of 'gays' and 'converts'.

All Iranians in US, are not like the super-rich stereotype that you might have in mind about LA Iranians. There are also some middle class people who have just won the lottery, or Bahaiis, or some middle class Iranians who have emigrated from Europe/Canada to USA. Maybe half of Iranian Americans live in LA. NYC, Washington DC-Maryland-Virginia, San Digo, San Fransisco, Georgia and Texas also have big Iranian communities. In the mid-west region though, you can hardly find Iranians. LA has the most number of Pro-Shah people, and many of them really love a'laa hazrat in their hearts, lol. It's not like that in East Coast, though.

If I had your inheritance and wealth I would start a big comfortable camp so they don't need to eat what they eat or wear what they wear,.. I would at least work with Pakistani NGOs to get them back and make them under a slight payroll through charities...
I don't know about Middle East but in South Asia and some countries in South East Asia, elites are disconnected from the mainstream society so they have no idea about even the country they are living in.

Back
Top Bottom