What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Surely, your Allah must be different from mine!! We have richer Balouchis in poor Iranian balouchistan but they mostly get their wealth out of XXXX trading.

Yes i know about smuggling... do you know how corrupt your border guards are? ive seen one getting slapped by and he didnt even flinched... why? coz he was corrupt ..

But still I will be honored to become a classy balouchi and not a rich one... becoming rich is something we can do easier in Iran... but classier!! I guess I should look for Class somehwere outside IRan... in Saudi... Persian Gulf countries or just our neighbor Afghanistan and Pakistan...

Why do you want to look for class elsewhere? dont you have class yourself?

Surely, your Allah must be different from mine!! We have richer Balouchis in poor Iranian balouchistan but they mostly get their wealth out of XXXX trading. But still I will be honored to become a classy balouchi and not a rich one... becoming rich is something we can do easier in Iran... but classier!! I guess I should look for Class somehwere outside IRan... in Saudi... Persian Gulf countries or just our neighbor Afghanistan and Pakistan...

So a how much an average lawyer makes in Pakistan? and I don;t have that mentality that you said... I just said, this is not class to my understanding... it is just rich...

A lawyer isnt a govt employee or is there any "Fixed" salary.. good lawyers are earning millions for corporate cases... etc.. but i aint pracitising.. im applyin for Bar...

Everybody in Military in Pakistan get paid like this or they earn the money beside their salary? Military men must be treated like kings in there... In Iran military men are among the poorest

There is a thing called inheritance... heard of it?

A lawyer isnt a govt employee or is there any "Fixed" salary.. good lawyers are earning millions for corporate cases... etc.. but i aint pracitising.. im applyin for Bar...
I asked how much they MAKE in AVERAGE... ofcourse top lawyers for corporates make millions...

I thought so... I said to myself... his Allah must be different from mine.. as mine won't allow me to earn money through alcohol...

There is a thing called inheritance... heard of it?
how come your top generals have their own country with millions of dollars? You know I,m talking about Musharraf like military men... Do they get a bonus for every deal they make for weaponry... do they receive money from abroad... what is their story?

obviosuly not... and yes, Iranian IRCG border guarding Pakistani borders now are surely corrupt...

Trust me i saw your guards getting hit twice... once at taftan ... a paramilitary officer hit your chap for treating illegal immigrants like shit.. the iranians had not only taken whatever money those poor guys had.. but didnt even leave their shoes... the FC officer smacked the Iranian guard for the treatment...

I asked how much they MAKE in AVERAGE... ofcourse top lawyers for corporates make millions...

I thought so... I said to myself... his Allah must be different from mine.. as mine won't allow me to earn money through alcohol...

The heck are you talkin about? whose making money off liquor?

how come your top generals have their own country with millions of dollars?
You know I,m talking about Musharraf like military men... Do they get a bonus for every deal they make for weaponry... do they receive money from abroad... what is their story?

what? ... Pak military is the strongest and most competent institution in our country .. at whom nobody points finger (corruption)...

Trust me i saw your guards getting hit twice... once at taftan ... a paramilitary officer hit your chap for treating illegal immigrants like shit.. the iranians had not only taken whatever money those poor guys had.. but didnt even leave their shoes... the FC officer smacked the Iranian guard for the treatment...
So this means all Iranian border guards are accepting bribes?

Last time, I checked no body in Iran can bribe a border man and get out of country or vise versa... maybe they only accept bribes from drug traffickers!

Nobody goes to iran either.. unless its some poor afghan.... the illegals either pay bribes or get a visa .. and cross border into turkey ,, and than EU.

So this means all Iranian border guards are accepting bribes?

What do you think? remember i said "twice" ...

The heck are you talkin about? whose making money off liquor?

what? ... Pak military is the strongest and most competent institution in our country .. at whom nobody points finger (corruption)...

If you say so! but army generals are famous for something else as far as I know... but you're the close relative of military of Pakistan so you definitely know better...

Nobody goes to iran either.. unless its some poor afghan
Then those Pakistanis who stop you in Mashhad streets, speaking English, asking for money for their medical condition or their other needs are Afghanis... I thought so... they can't be Pakistanis... Thanks for explanation..

Back
Top Bottom