What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

United with Iran?

:lol:

Real Balochistan:

map4.jpg

@rmi5 @scythian500

My father lived in Germany for a long time. He has told me a story.
Few years after Islamic revolution an Iranians religious man who worked for Iranian embassy went to Germany. He was much religious and whenever walked with my father in the streets he looked down to the ground and reapeted zikr for himself. After some months he shaved his breads and used to go to German beaches. :lol:

He was still much religious in his befilis but he became modern and used to enjoy watching girls a bit.

LOL, I am not much active in facebook(my account is mostly deactive), but a couple of days ago, I saw that one of younger fellow sharif alumnis in US, who was a basiji religious girl who was always wearing chador, has changed her profile picture with a photo while wearing mini joup and supporting gay marriage. :lol:

I think you lived abroad then come back to Iran, as I remember. Did you live in europe? Can you explain about Iranians in Western Europe?

Most of us know Arabic to some good extent. I have some good Arab friends in US, mostly from Saudi, Egypt and Algeria. Sometimes if they forget some word in English, I will them to tell their words in Arabic, and I mostly get what they wanted to say. :lol: speaking and writing Arabic though, is difficult.

I didn't know that you know some Saudis personally.

Cool.

Check greater Iran maps, Balochistan always have been an Iranian province, btw I respect today's boarders.
LOL, I am not much active in facebook(my account is mostly deactive), but a couple of days ago, I saw that one of younger fellow sharif alumnis in US, who was a basiji religious girl who was always wearing chador, has changed her profile picture with a photo while wearing mini joup and supporting gay marriage. :lol:
Oh really?

I think you lived abroad then come back to Iran, as I remember. Did you live in europe? Can you explain about Iranians in Western Europe?
No, I never lived in Western Europe... but based on what I know... Those in UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany are of high level background either economically or academically. Those in Italy are only students. Those in Holland , France, Switzerland and a part of UK are of refugee (political mostly) nature...

Those in Australia are three groups (although there are not much Iranians in there.. only 50K focused in Sydney and Melbourn and smaller numbers in Newcastle and a bunch of scholarship guys in Wolongong. The first group are very high level economical and academic. They are very rich specially iin Sydney where some of Iranian who migrated in 70 and 80s are millionaire with biggest brands in some specific businesses. I even talked to Russel Crew once in his house, first thing he said when I said, I,m Iranian... said.. are you even allowed to leave Iran? But when I said we Persians!! he suddenly said: Is Iranian the same as Persian!!? Oh..no... Persians are one of the classiest on Sydney with many millionaires!! The second group of Iranians are low or middle class Iranians who ended it up in Australia after their dream trip of Japan!! (you know whom I talk about!!), These are somehow successful too... due to hard work... The third group are Iranian Foghe Diplome, Lisanse ha who entered Australia by working holiday visa back in Khatami era. Most of them stayed and are stil struggling to finish their uni and get a position

Check greater Iran maps, Balochistan always have been an Iranian province, btw I respect today's boarders.

Not really... Baluchistan has remained isolated for centuries... the present day division is a more recent one..

everything.. we will be united.. but than again its just unrealistic...
I think independence and joining a big baluchistan would be good for those who live in Afghanistan or Pakistan but I doubt Iranian Balouchis (oops!!) get any better situation separated... After long decades, Iran just wants to direct multi-tens of billions of investments in Baluchistan!!

Cool.

Yeah, I know many of you guys in US, mostly students in our university. We were going to parties, gym, ... Except for 1-2 of those Saudis, rest of them were really good guys, and a couple of them were my close friends. We may troll each other in internet world, or political world, but in real world, we are not like that. ;)

I think independence and joining a big baluchistan would be good for those who live in Afghanistan or Pakistan but I doubt Iranian Balouchis (oops!!) get any better situation separated... After long decades, Iran just wants to direct multi-tens of billions of investments in Baluchistan!!

Is that why you face an insurgency in Sistan and hang Baluch from cranes in public executions? oops parsi..:)

Iran is the biggest owner of gas and fourth biggest owner of oil in the world. Anyone who join Iran will have shiny future.

Cool.
I remember an incident with Saudis in Sydney metro. I was coming back from work... then when the train stopped at one station... two aussies jumped up, checking around..then started to direct insults and curses and heavy language at 4 guys sitting next to each other... after they left the train.. I figured from their talk that they are saudis! They were very sad about it... talking like, can our embassy do anything for us? can we go to embassy in Canbera asking for a car and a driver so we don't have to use metro!! The finally came to the conclusion that they don't know we are Saudis... They certainly mistaken us with Africans... Sad... sad scene that you can see in Australia everyday

Not really... Baluchistan has remained isolated for centuries... the present day division is a more recent one..
I guess if there be a Balouchistan State you would be their PR minister!

I remember an incident with Saudis in Sydney metro. I was coming back from work... then when the train stopped at one station... two aussies jumped up, checking around..then started to direct insults and curses and heavy language at 4 guys sitting next to each other... after they left the train.. I figured from their talk that they are saudis! They were very sad about it... talking like, can our embassy do anything for us? can we go to embassy in Canbera asking for a car and a driver so we don't have to use metro!! The finally came to the conclusion that they don't know we are Saudis... They certainly mistaken us with Africans... Sad... sad scene that you can see in Australia everyday

I guess if there be a Balouchistan State you would be their PR minister!

dont worry im make you my junior minister..:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom