What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

savaad ro daarid ?
etefaghan ina dorost goftan mohandes!! shoma eshtebah mikoni...

Enzejar Angiz = something that provoke your disgust or hate
Enzejar Amiz= something full of disgust against something (Amikhte be Enzejar)

Badesham in joor moshkelate dakheli chon rabti be khareji ha nadare va bayad beine khodemoon hal she lotf kon be finglish benvis..agar momkene albateh... midoonam adame ba farhangi hasti va aghel

etefaghan ina dorost goftan mohandes!! shoma eshtebah mikoni...

Enzejar Angiz = something that provoke your disgust or hate
Enzejar Amiz= something full of disgust against something (Amikhte be Enzejar)

Badesham in joor moshkelate dakheli chon rabti be khareji ha nadare va bayad beine khodemoon hal she lotf kon be finglish benvis..agar momkene albateh... midoonam adame ba farhangi hasti va aghel

chashm . be ehterame shoma paak kardam ;)

hezbolah-640x361[1].jpg

khob hamin dige . something full of disgust ..
بهار نیوز - اقرار افراطيون به انزجارآميز بودن تجمعشان!
یک تجمع "انزجار آمیز" توسط دلواپسان! + تصاویر

عصرایران : جمعی در اعتراض به آنچه حضور بانوان در ورزشگاه ها عنوان شده امروز مقابل وزارت ورزش و جوانان تجمع کردند.

تجمع کنندگان، در پلاکارد زیر تجمع خود را "انزجار آمیز" خوانده اند.

:partay:

I think it means more than that. If you look at the list, the top countries also have the worst foreign policy towards us: Israel, US, Canada, European countries,... Turkey has not been that open, as it needs our energy and it is making money thanks to the embargoes. But we all know they are supporting ISIS both in Syria and Iraq and the only reason is to undermine Iran's foot step in the region.

On the other hand look that the opposite, Russia, India, Pakistan, Indonesia. We don't have any serious issue with any of them in real world affairs either.

We all have a very unfavorable view on Saudi Arabia and that clearly shows in Iran's foreign policy even now that we have a religious government.

Unfavorable view of public will eventually introduce itself into that country's policies.

Khoob hamine dige. Dorost neveshtan! :lol:

For Turkey... Per your chart, they hate every decent nation on this earth... they both hate EU and US and ISRAEL and IRAN!!! This shows their hateful nature which originates in their low-self confidence of course.... I pray for a cure in this sacred month of Ramadan for us and them (but mostly for them, as mine won't be answered if I don't do it for those who needed the most and first!!)

and this is another interesting pole of Iran's influence:

ViewsCountries_Feb06_grph2.jpg

and USA's influence:

bbc07_m1a_us.png

and a pole for Mahmoodi:

Iran0000.png

and view of Lebanese toward Iran:

Iran0002.png

and toward Iranian Atomic thing:

Iran0009.png

a good one:

ISRPT01.png

even interestier one:

images

and YET most of these countries' dictatorship leaders are US Allies (slaves!):

images

How Iranians think:
Iranians Oppose Producing Nuclear Weapons, Saying It Is Contrary to Islam - World Public Opinion

chashm . be ehterame shoma paak kardam ;)

View attachment 230757

khob hamin dige . something full of disgust ..
بهار نیوز - اقرار افراطيون به انزجارآميز بودن تجمعشان!

عصرایران : جمعی در اعتراض به آنچه حضور بانوان در ورزشگاه ها عنوان شده امروز مقابل وزارت ورزش و جوانان تجمع کردند.

تجمع کنندگان، در پلاکارد زیر تجمع خود را "انزجار آمیز" خوانده اند.

:partay:
merci az shoma...

vali hanooz ham migam oonha dorost neveshtan tebghe grammer zabane farsi... Enzegar amiz yani tajamoee ke por az enzejar nesbat be ye chizi hast.... ooni ke doostan dar web masalan sooti gereftan Enzejar Angize agar albateh mineveshtan....

vali behar hal ghabool daram ke harkateshoon kamelan monzajer konande va enzejar angize...

ye mosht kholo chel hastan ina ke khode hizbullahi ha ham inaro az bas kholan ghabool nadaran va too khodeshoon rah nemidan!!

So according to these Iranians, Pakistan is a less Islamic country since they have nuclear weapons?
I hope not all Iranians are this stupid. Having nuclear weapons is one thing, but using them is another matter all together.
Yes, using them is not morally just as they will kill countless innocent civilians if used on/near populated areas.
But consider this question.If the US nukes Iran, what on earth can Iran do about it? You think Russia or China will step in? If the US decides to nuke Iran, Iran can do jack about it. I am not saying it is likely the US will use nukes, but if they did. suppose during a war in the Persian gulf where Iran sinks their carries/ships and many of their soldiers die, then they may resort to nuking. Again, I am not saying it is highly possible but it is still a possibility, not very high but not very low either.

Having nuclear weapons is a very potent deterrence. There is a reason nations like Russia and China base their deterrence around it. It is not because they are mad/crazy, but because they know ultimately, having nukes provide the ultimate deterrence against an attack, especially a nuclear one.

Either Iran is so blinded by their religious ideologies that they are borderline moronic, or they're simply scared to develop the bomb or they're lying and plan on making one in the future (This is the one I hope for). A nuclear bomb is just another weapon, just more deadly, talking about moral etc with regards to weapons should apply with regards on how you use them and not just about having them. When it comes to nukes, it's just having them that is important and has the potent effect.

I am not saying Iran should just go ahead and make the bomb tomorrow, as that will turn world opinion against Iran. But first develop the "resistance" economy, make it much more resistant to sanctions and then make one.

Last edited:
So according to these Iranians, Pakistan is a less Islamic country since they have nuclear weapons?
I hope not all Iranians are this stupid. Having nuclear weapons is one thing, but using them is another matter all together.
Yes, using them is not morally just as they will kill countless innocent civilians if used on/near populated areas.
But consider this question.If the US nukes Iran, what on earth can Iran do about it? You think Russia or China will step in? If the US decides to nuke Iran, Iran can do jack about it. I am not saying it is likely the US will use nukes, but if they did. suppose during a war in the Persian gulf where Iran sinks their carries/ships and many of their soldiers die, then they may resort to nuking. Again, I am not saying it is highly possible but it is still a possibility, not very high but not very low either.

Having nuclear weapons is a very potent deterrence. There is a reason nations like Russia and China base their deterrence around it. It is not because they are mad/crazy, but because they know ultimately, having nukes provide the ultimate deterrence against an attack, especially a nuclear one.

Either Iran is so blinded by their religious ideologies that they are borderline moronic, or they're simply scared to develop the bomb or they're lying and plan on making one in the future (This is the one I hope for). A nuclear bomb is just another weapon, just more deadly, talking about moral etc with regards to weapons should apply with regards on how you use them and not just about having them. When it comes to nukes, it's just having them that is important and has the potent effect.

I am not saying Iran should just go ahead and make the bomb tomorrow, as that will turn world opinion against Iran. But first develop the "resistance" economy, make it much more resistant to sanctions and then make one
Agreed but one does not simply develop a nuclear bomb in 21 century . Specially when you signed NPT . High security/economic prices .The best choice is exactly what we are doing right now .

1- Make world powers accept Iran's enrichment right so we can guarantee that our facilities will be intact and untouchable from any hit ( even a hit from nutjobyahoo )

2- Get rid of sanctions

3 - Develop new generation of centrifuges ( Which we are permitted according to the framework )

4 - And finally , after a decade , Install 35000 Ir-8 machines ( 1 IR-8 = 24 IR-1 machines ) and it means just 48 hours to get a warhead .

Meanwhile
(this is my suggestion lol ) Iran should develop a nuclear submarine/ship because nuclear submarines use weapons grade uranium as fuel (enriched up to 70% , 80% and even 90% ) So we can stay as a NPT signatory , and at the same time we will be permitted to store weapons grade uranium . :dirol:

That's exactly why Brazil is making one ;) Check it out :

برزیل زیردریایی اتمی می‌سازد - سایت خبری تحلیلی تابناك|اخبار ایران و جهان|TABNAK

What is Brazil Up to with its Nuclear Policy? by Travis Stalcup | Georgetown Journal of International Affairs

".......... the propulsion reactors in Brazil’s submarines would require a higher degree of uranium enrichment than those for commercial power, possibly above 90 percent. Brazilian Ambassador to the United States Roberto Abdenu remarked that “submarines are not subject to the [IAEA] safeguards regime.” This interpretation provides Brazil the capability to enrich weapons-grade uranium and develop a full fuel cycle outside of international scrutiny and without violating its agreements, such as the Treaty of Tlatelolco ..... "

Last edited:
Agreed but one does not simply develop a nuclear bomb in 21 century . Specially when you signed NPT . High security/economic prices .The best choice is exactly what we are doing right now .

1- Make world powers accept Iran's enrichment right so we can guarantee that our facilities will be intact and untouchable from any hit ( even a hit from nutjobyahoo )

2- Get rid of sanctions

3 - Develop new generation of centrifuges ( Which we are permitted according to the framework )

4 - And finally , after a decade , Install 35000 Ir-8 machines ( 1 IR-8 = 24 IR-1 machines ) and it means just 48 hours to get a warhead .

Meanwhile
(this is my suggestion lol ) Iran should develop a nuclear submarine/ship because nuclear submarines use weapons grade uranium as fuel (enriched up to 70% , 80% and even 90% ) So we can stay as a NPT signatory , and at the same time we will be permitted to store weapons grade uranium . :dirol:

That's exactly why Brazil is making one ;) Check it out :

برزیل زیردریایی اتمی می‌سازد - سایت خبری تحلیلی تابناك|اخبار ایران و جهان|TABNAK

What is Brazil Up to with its Nuclear Policy? by Travis Stalcup | Georgetown Journal of International Affairs

".......... the propulsion reactors in Brazil’s submarines would require a higher degree of uranium enrichment than those for commercial power, possibly above 90 percent. Brazilian Ambassador to the United States Roberto Abdenu remarked that “submarines are not subject to the [IAEA] safeguards regime.” This interpretation provides Brazil the capability to enrich weapons-grade uranium and develop a full fuel cycle outside of international scrutiny and without violating its agreements, such as the Treaty of Tlatelolco ..... "

Rahii Jaan this a long post so read it when you are free and are bothered to read :D

I agree with what you said 100%. The only thing that is bothering me is this talk from some people in Iran that they will never develop nukes. They say Nukes are against Islam and pass fatwas against them etc? I am not sure how true this whole fatwa story was but I hope it is all just talk to reduce tensions. In reality, there is nothing, not even religion that prevent Iran from developing nukes...using them is another story, but no Iran will ever condone using them, however, our enemies are not sane people, they will use nukes if they can get away with it as they have done in the past. Suppose the American completely destroyed Japan using nukes...today they would be acting like nothing happened and claiming "it was done to stop ww2".

Iran is not some banana state. Iran was the first super power on earth and should develop all weapons for our security.

As you said, what we need to do now is develop the economy. Iran needs to follow the "resistant economy" pathway by pushing to become a true industrial power relying on fully indigenous capabilities. Once we produce everything important we need internally, sanctions would mean jack. sanctions only work when we really need the outside world..i.e needing them to buy our oil, needing them for medical supplies etc.

There is alot of work to be done but I think we should not sell even one drop of crude oil. Instead we need to develop our petrochemical industry to sell products made from crude, that way, the prices will not be so politically manipulated by the likes of OPEC...that way these petrochemical product will help our own industry and earn us alot more cash than selling simply crude oil. Fortunately, it seem Iran is making good moves in this regard.

We are also facing a large desertification problem. Matter of fact, I think this desertification is the biggest problem we face. Thus, Iran needs to spend lots of funding, I am talking 10s of billion in desalination projects to bring freshwater into Iran from Persian gulf and create artificial lakes, etc, then we can use these water for farming and crop growing. We can then become exporter of food! This is extremely important and a very ambitious move...but sadly I don't see the Iranian officials moving in such direction...it's like they're oblivious to this desertification!

Finally, I think IR-8 is good but we need more advance. They stated it has a SWU output of 24, but this in theory, it would in all possibility be quite less. I heard sources say it will be around swu of 16. In any case, what I am looking forward to is ones around swu of 50 and 100. If Iran needs wants to have 20 nuke reactor and wants to have capability to enrich fuel for all of them , then we need 190,000 swu x 20 = 3.8 million swu. Assuming IR-8 had a swu of 20, thus we would need 190,000 of them. That's why we need next gen centrifuges...so we need to make less centrifuges, meaning we need smaller facilities, meaning we can have them deeper under ground!

By the way, why is Iran's centrifuge manufacturing low? from 2003 to 2010 we went from 190 to 19,000 centrifuges. this to me seems very slow! is it politically motivated? we should be able to make many more than that, I am talking 100,000 in a year...this is how much the likes of Russia can make a year if I am not mistaken. We need proper industrial scale nuclear program. I am not saying Iran should make that many a year, but we should have the capability. By the way, 190,000 IR-8 means Iran could develop an entire arsenal of nukes in a snap of fingers :D

By the way, bro, will Iran be able to develop more advance centrifuges after Ir-8 if there is a deal? From what I understood, it seemed zarif was hinting at only being able to develop the Ir-8 and nothing after that!

I think this deal is BS and will not really offer much to Iran.

Even if the sanctions are lifted and we can export more oil, that will just decrease oil prices lower! and thus counter us selling more oil! The other Opec members will not reduce their output of oil any time soon! Best way forward is the resistance economy! Iran needs to find ways to trade with other nations using non dollar currencies and find alternatives to swift. Lifting of sanctions will not have the effect of what most people seem to think! Matter of fact, I can see alot more negatives than positives with lifting of sanctions! such as opening Iran up so leaches come in and suck on Iran.

Unfortunately, for Iran there are still incompetent people in charge of alot of sectors. This needs to change. If the management system changes, the effect of sanction can be neutralised over time.

A few years ago, in a nuclear deal, our enemies would not have allowed any enrichment,whereas today they are allowing this right...this is not because they have become nicer, it's because our programs has expanded so they can't ask for those excessive demand. What we should do, if there is no deal, is expand our program much more, so in the next negotiations (if there is any), our enemies will not be able to ask for the demand they are asking for today!

If there is no deal then:

1- enrichment should be made to 60% (using nuclear submarine as an excuse)
2- make more plutonium reactor like arak, there are many uses for plutonium such as batteries for space rovers etc.
3- make much more advance centrifuges with swu of 50 and 100 etc..
4- make reprocessing facilities for separating plutonium from our spent fuel, this one is risky because for this, we need our own uranium ores as no-one will sell us uranium if we will reprocess it. Thus this one, is quite risky and politically unlikely.
5- Make more fordo like facilities but even deeper so the enemies cannot even talk about bunker busters (like they are now with that new bunker buster). But this required much more advance centrifuges, as the more swu our centrifuges can deliver the less of them we need, thus smaller facilities and hence easier to make such facilities deeper and deeper.

Rahii Jaan,

I agree with what you said 100%. The only thing that is bothering me is this talk from some people in Iran that they will never develop nukes. They say Nukes are against Islam and pass fatwas against them etc? I am not sure how true this whole fatwa story was but I hope it is all just talk to reduce tensions. In reality, there is nothing, not even religion that prevent Iran from developing nukes...using them is another story, but no Iran will ever condone using them, however, our enemies are not sane people, they will use nukes if they can get away with it as they have done in the past. Suppose the American completely destroyed Japan using nukes...today they would be acting like nothing happened and claiming "it was done to stop ww2".

Iran is not some banana state. Iran was the first super power on earth and should develop all weapons for our security.
You are right . But who cares what they think ? The tops want that capability . The point is that Iran is going nuclear through the safest way , not the shortest way .

Finally, I think IR-8 is good but we need more advance. They stated it has a SWU output of 24, but this in theory, it would in all possibility be quite less. I heard sources say it will be around swu of 16. In any case, what I am looking forward to is ones around swu of 50 and 100. If Iran needs wants to have 20 nuke reactor and wants to have capability to enrich fuel for all of them , then we need 190,000 swu x 20 = 3.8 million swu. Assuming IR-8 had a swu of 20, thus we would need 190,000 of them. That's why we need next gen centrifuges...so we need to make less centrifuges, meaning we need smaller facilities, meaning we can have them deeper under ground!

By the way, why is Iran's centrifuge manufacturing low? from 2003 to 2010 we went from 190 to 19,000 centrifuges. this to me seems very slow! is it politically motivated? we should be able to make many more than that, I am talking 100,000 in a year...this is how much the likes of Russia can make a year if I am not mistaken. We need proper industrial scale nuclear program. I am not saying Iran should make that many a year, but we should have the capability. By the way, 190,000 IR-8 means Iran could develop an entire arsenal of nukes in a snap of fingers :D
I heard china recently developed centrifuges with swu of 100 . still the most sophisticated centrifuges in france have a swu of 25 . But i still think IR-8 is more than enough . what we need is a nuclear bunker facility . fordow was a joke (90 meters ) . a facility built under 1000 - 2000 meters is needed .Something like SNOLAB , Cheyenne , China's underground great wall, etc.. :

SNOLAB - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cheyenne Mountain Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And i don't think US wastes 500 nuclear warheads to destroy it. lol

Sorry for the long post :D
No tarof plz . It is a pleasure talking to you bro . ;)

Edit : 2 major differences between plutonium weapons and uranium weapons :

1 - Uranium weapons don't need test . Even terrorists can make a gun-type bomb if they get access to 30 kg of 90% enriched uranium . But Plutonium weapons can't use the simple gun-type method to detonate .

2- Miniaturizing plutonium weapons is much easier than uranium weapons . One of the reasons is that only 6 kg of Plutonium is needed to be used in a warhead .

Last edited:
You are right . But who cares what they think ? The tops want that capability . The point is that Iran is going nuclear through the safest way , not the shortest way .

I heard china recently developed centrifuges with swu of 100 . still the most sophisticated centrifuges in france have a swu of 25 . But i still think IR-8 is more than enough . what we need is a nuclear bunker facility . fordow was a joke (90 meters ) . a facility built under 1000 - 2000 meters is needed .Something like SNOLAB , Cheyenne , China's underground great wall, etc.. :

SNOLAB - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cheyenne Mountain Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And i don't think US wastes 500 nuclear warheads to destroy it. lol

No tarof plz . It is a pleasure talking to you bro . ;)

90 meter? that is quite bad. I was expecting it to be much deeper. Yes, we need ones at least 1000m deep as you mentioned. Imagine having multiple such facilities fortified with our worlds strongest concrete. why was fordo only 90 meters deep? did they build it in a hurry?

Interesting, so even France uses IR-8 like centrifuges. I suppose IR-8 is good. 24 swu is no joke. Just 190,000 will provide enough enrichment capability for 20 nuclear reactors.
Even if there is a deal, they should still build underground 1000m deep facilities, ready for transfer centrifuge to them when need be. They should also build facilities for centrifuge mass production when we need them. We seriously need to be able to mass produce much more centrifuges. I wish I knew what our true yearly mass production capability is.

I think this article may be of interest to you. It is 4 days old.

Iran's Nuclear Timetable | Iran Watch

It gives number to how much centrifuges Iran needs for busher etc.

Here is a good part:

• Approximate amount of low-enriched uranium needed annually to fuel Iran’s sole civilian power reactor at Bushehr:
    21 metric tons [j]
  • Percent of this uranium Russia will supply under a ten-year fuel contract:
    100 [k]
  • Number of years it would take the roughly 9,000 operating IR-1 centrifuges at Natanz to produce one year's worth of fuel for Bushehr:
    10.7 [l]
  • Approximate number of separative work units (amount of enrichment work)[m] Iran would need to generate in order to produce one year's worth of fuel for Bushehr:
    100,000 [n]
  • Number of IR-1 centrifuges Iran would need to operate in order to produce this level of work annually:
    128,000 [o]
  • Approximate number of first generation implosion bombs Iran could fuel if able to enrich the uranium needed to supply Bushehr annually:
    25 [p]
So it seem Iran needs 100,000 swu and not 190,000 swu for bushehr.

90 meter? that is quite bad. I was expecting it to be much deeper. Yes, we need ones at least 1000m deep as you mentioned. Imagine having multiple such facilities fortified with our worlds strongest concrete. why was fordo only 90 meters deep? did they build it in a hurry?

Interesting, so even France uses IR-8 like centrifuges. I suppose IR-8 is good. 24 swu is no joke. Just 190,000 will provide enough enrichment capability for 20 nuclear reactors.
Even if there is a deal, they should still build underground 1000m deep facilities, ready for transfer centrifuge to them when need be. They should also build facilities for centrifuge mass production when we need them. We seriously need to be able to mass produce much more centrifuges. I wish I knew what our true yearly mass production capability is.
Indeed 90 meters is not suitable . But remember there was no non-nuclear bunker buster capable of destroying fordow when it opened .Even now that US claims that they tested a bunker buster which can hit fordow they mention that it can be successful when dropped one on top of the other. I read somewhere that fordow used to be MRBM storage base . But as you said we need an untouchable facility and yes digging a tunnel is not against a nuclear deal lol :D

Last edited:
Iranian brothers please help me with the literal translation of this couplet. I feel this is the very best شعر of Iqbal even though i dont really understand it. I am under the impression that it means something like 'you are the candle whose very flame burns all the worry of future'.
85.GIF

Please provide me the meanings of words i dont know:
نخل ?
شمع candle
استی ?
و and
در ?
شعله flame
دود ?
ریشه ? (thread in urdu)
تو you
عاقبت ?
سوز ?
بود ?
سایه shadow
اندیشه worry?
ثو you

Iranian brothers please help me with the literal translation of this couplet. I feel this is the very best شعر of Iqbal even though i dont really understand it. I am under the impression that it means something like 'you are the candle whose very flame burns all the worry of future'.
85.GIF

Please provide me the meanings of words i dont know:
نخل ?
شمع candle
استی ?
و and
در ?
شعله flame
دود ?
ریشه ? (thread in urdu)
تو you
عاقبت ?
سوز ?
بود ?
سایه shadow
اندیشه worry?
ثو you

Bro I don't think it's from Iqbal, but it's a very slightly modified version of a poem belonging to Bidel Dehlavi.

Here's the complete poem:
Captures.PNG

The words can translate into:

نخل: Palm tree

استی: You are

در: in

دود: runs

ریشه: root

عاقبت: aftermath, fate

سوز: burn, destroy

عاقبت سوز: (here it means something that ruins one's fate)

بود: is

اندیشه: thought

It's not always easy to translate poems properly, even if we know meaning of each and every word, that's the thing about poems actually (and specially Persian literature which has usually very deep and challenging spirituality spirit in poems). But if I were to give a rough translation (which may or may not be true), I'd say:

You are like a burning candle in form of a tree whose flames run through its roots --- even being in the shadow of your thought (thinking of you) can destroy or burn one's fate/destiny.

I think despite its external meaning, it shows the intensity of love that the poet has for his lover (which may be earthly love or love for God).

And again, I may be wrong in the meaning, Persian poems (from some certain poets especially) can be very very tricky, having various apparent and hidden meanings.

I don't know if the one you showed is a modified version of Bidel's poem by Iqbal or not, but the pic I posted is the complete poem by Bidel Dehlavi.

Back
Top Bottom