What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

header_most-wanted-terrorists.png

Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO); Interstate Transportation in Aid of Racketeering; Conspiracy to Murder Persons in a Foreign Country
RAMADAN ABDULLAH MOHAMMAD SHALLAH
image_thumb

Multimedia: Images
Aliases:
Ramadan Shallah, Rashad, Mohamad El-Fatih, Mahmoud, Radwan, Al-Shaer, Abu Abdullah, Ramadan Abdullah
DESCRIPTION
Date(s) of Birth Used:

January 1, 1958
Place of Birth:
Sajaya, Gaza Strip
Height:
6'1"
Weight:
225 pounds
Build:
Medium
Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Brown
Complexion:
Light
Sex:
Male
Citizenship:
Palestinian
Languages:
Arabic;
English

Scars and Marks:نشان
None known
Remarks:
Shallah earned a PhD in Banking and Economics from a university in England. In the past, he has worked as a university professor in several countries and has ties to Tampa, Florida; the Gaza Strip; Egypt; and London, England. He frequently wears eyeglasses, a moustache, and beard.

CAUTION
Ramadan Abdullah Mohammad Shallah is wanted for conspiracy to conduct the affairs of the designated international terrorist organization known as the "Palestinian Islamic Jihad" (PIJ) through a pattern of racketeering activities such as bombings, murders, extortions, and money laundering. Shallah was one of the original founding members of the PIJ and is presently the Secretary-General and leader of the organization, which has its headquarters located in Damascus, Syria. He was listed as a "Specially Designated Terrorist" under United States law on November 27, 1995. Shallah was indicted in a 53 count indictment in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, Tampa, Florida.
REWARD
The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $5 million(15 BILLION RIALS:cheesy:) for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Ramadan Abdullah Mohammad Shallah.:buba_phone:

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS:taz:

If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or call 110:lol:
\ /
\ /
\ /
\/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
763696_279.jpg

70626.jpg

IMG18292998.jpg

343641_846.jpg

10861_753.jpg

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Dear FBI
:usflag:
I found him , he is in iran
This is my Account number
4566-7895-1354-4684
Give me the $ 5 million

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------

دوستان همگی دلتون (و هرجای دیگرتون :lol:) بسوزه
من العان دارم میرم یه پورشه و لامبورگینی بخرم
مسیرم بهتون خورد شاید دادم چرخشو برام تمیز کنید
بای

:rofl:

Last edited:

header_most-wanted-terrorists.png

Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO); Interstate Transportation in Aid of Racketeering; Conspiracy to Murder Persons in a Foreign Country
RAMADAN ABDULLAH MOHAMMAD SHALLAH
image_thumb

Multimedia: Images
Aliases:
Ramadan Shallah, Rashad, Mohamad El-Fatih, Mahmoud, Radwan, Al-Shaer, Abu Abdullah, Ramadan Abdullah
DESCRIPTION
Date(s) of Birth Used:

January 1, 1958
Place of Birth:
Sajaya, Gaza Strip
Height:
6'1"
Weight:
225 pounds
Build:
Medium
Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Brown
Complexion:
Light
Sex:
Male
Citizenship:
Palestinian
Languages:
Arabic;
English

Scars and Marks:نشان
None known
Remarks:
Shallah earned a PhD in Banking and Economics from a university in England. In the past, he has worked as a university professor in several countries and has ties to Tampa, Florida; the Gaza Strip; Egypt; and London, England. He frequently wears eyeglasses, a moustache, and beard.

CAUTION
Ramadan Abdullah Mohammad Shallah is wanted for conspiracy to conduct the affairs of the designated international terrorist organization known as the "Palestinian Islamic Jihad" (PIJ) through a pattern of racketeering activities such as bombings, murders, extortions, and money laundering. Shallah was one of the original founding members of the PIJ and is presently the Secretary-General and leader of the organization, which has its headquarters located in Damascus, Syria. He was listed as a "Specially Designated Terrorist" under United States law on November 27, 1995. Shallah was indicted in a 53 count indictment in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, Tampa, Florida.
REWARD
The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $5 million(15 BILLION RIALS:cheesy:) for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Ramadan Abdullah Mohammad Shallah.:buba_phone:

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS:taz:

If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or call 110:lol:
\ /
\ /
\ /
\/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
763696_279.jpg

70626.jpg

IMG18292998.jpg

343641_846.jpg

10861_753.jpg

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Dear FBI
:usflag:
I found him , he is in iran
This is my Account number
4566-7895-1354-4684
Give me the $ 5 million

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------

دوستان همگی دلتون (و هرجای دیگرتون :lol:) بسوزه
من العان دارم میرم یه پورشه و لامبورگینی بخرم
مسیرم بهتون خورد شاید دادم چرخشو برام تمیز کنید
بای

:rofl:
Honestly those cars are only good for dirty masses if you want to distinguish yourself as on from glorious master races you must not accept anything less than bat-mobile

Some clues to know the real friends and real enemies. I'm particularity disgusted by the results from Palestine and Lebanon. India is neutral which confirms what I see in this thread and Pakistan is most favorable. You can also see why we usually have hot debates with our Turkish Brothers! @The Last of us you see we may not have any issues with them but they certainly don't feel the same.

Countries like Russia, Pakistan, India, Indonesia are the ones that should have our most attention in order to improve the relations. Investing time on the rest of the local countries are a waste of time.
Iran-2015-3.png

Some clues to know the real friends and real enemies. I'm particularity disgusted by the results from Palestine and Lebanon. India is neutral which confirms what I see in this thread and Pakistan is most favorable. You can also see why we usually have hot debates with our Turkish Brothers! @The Last of us you see we may not have any issues with them but they certainly don't feel the same.

Countries like Russia, Pakistan, India, Indonesia are the ones that should have our most attention in order to improve the relations. Investing time on the rest of the local countries are a waste of time.
Iran-2015-3.png

FT_Turkey.World_.png

:meeting:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you guys make defence videos ?

Israel truly disappointed me, I thought we are the most loved country in Israel. @500

Iran-2015-3.png

Even if this is an accurate representative of how they feel towards us, then so what? There are people who like us and some how dislikes us (some for no reason at all), this is true even at personal level. We should at least not try to stereotype them all.

Even if this is an accurate representative of how they feel towards us, then so what? There are people who like us and some how dislikes us (some for no reason at all), this is true even at personal level. We should at least not try to stereotype them all.
Just wanted to address your comment in another where you said there is no issues between Iranian and Turks. I agree that we should not put all of them in the same tray and I also agree that we Iranian generally don't have the same negativity towards them but 64% is a significant majority (they rank 3rd after Israel and Jordan in the list) and in a real democracy that Turkey claims to have, that 64% will drive their policy towards us (which we can already see the results in their case in Syria and Iraq). And I'm afraid most of the Turkish nationals in this forum are from that 64%.

So just saying there is a good reason they act like that. It is not because of misunderstanding on our part or etc.

Well I think it has not much to do with " hating Iranians " .Imagine someone asks about DPRK .. Most of us answer "unfavorable " , still we don't hate Korean people. Sure it's not a favorable place where you can't watch wally ball with your daughter in a stadium ... and so many other things ... you know.
I think it means more than that. If you look at the list, the top countries also have the worst foreign policy towards us: Israel, US, Canada, European countries,... Turkey has not been that open, as it needs our energy and it is making money thanks to the embargoes. But we all know they are supporting ISIS both in Syria and Iraq and the only reason is to undermine Iran's foot step in the region.

On the other hand look that the opposite, Russia, India, Pakistan, Indonesia. We don't have any serious issue with any of them in real world affairs either.

We all have a very unfavorable view on Saudi Arabia and that clearly shows in Iran's foreign policy even now that we have a religious government.

Unfavorable view of public will eventually introduce itself into that country's policies.

savaad ro daarid ? tajamoeshoon ro enzejar amiz khoondan . albate raast goftan :lol:

Khoob hamine dige. Dorost neveshtan! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom