What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Cool effects. Song is not bad. Do you follow Eurovision? I never follow it. The songs are too cheesy and these Europeans insist on singing in English which makes them sound funny lol

Do people follow the Eurovision in Iran? Over here we never hear anything about it.

Cool effects. Song is not bad. Do you follow Eurovision? I never follow it. The songs are too cheesy and these Europeans insist on singing in English which makes them sound funny lol

Do people follow the Eurovision in Iran? Over here we never hear anything about it.
Eurovision is a gladiator arena as @flamer84 used to call it, the votings are biased, no other way to explain how Wurst won last year. :lol:
We didnt participated in the last two organisations, we really had a good chace to win it with Manga, but became second after the lame German song. :disagree:

Eurovision is a gladiator arena as @flamer84 used to call it, the votings are biased, no other way to explain how Wurst won last year. :lol:
We didnt participated in the last two organisations, we really had a good chace to win it with Manga, but became second after the lame German song. :disagree:

What's the German song? Wanna hear it.

Is it a rule to sing in English in Eurovision contests? I find this song weird as well. It's not believable if that makes any sense. They all sound like they're reading from a piece of paper.

If they all sang in their own native languages I would tune in every year and watch.

What's the German song? Wanna hear it.
This one.

Is it a rule to sing in English in Eurovision contests? I find this song weird as well. It's not believable if that makes any sense. They all sound like they're reading from a piece of paper.
Well compared to German one our was much better i think, and no you can also join in your native language but English ones get better ratings ususally.

This one is in Turkish for exsample, and i agree with you about native language.

This one.

Well compared to German one our was much better i think, and no you can also join in your native language but English ones get better ratings ususally.

This one is in Turkish for exsample, and i agree with you about native language.

Holy **** that "German" song is fucking horrific. I literally laughed. So bad. It's like me trying to sing in Yiddish by reading the words from a piece of paper.

This talk reminded me of a Turkish song I used to have on my mp3 player back in high school. Took me a few minutes to find it b/c I had to keep googling random things on Google, but I found it lol.

@xenon54 @Abii

Guys, i watched "Mad Max: Fury Road" in the weekend.....and it was fvcking awesome.... "out of this world" quality good.

Now i'm wondering...it's budget was $150 million...and as for now it grossed $135 million...how much profit should it make, so WB should give green light for a sequel film ?

Holy **** that "German" song is fucking horrific. I literally laughed. So bad. It's like me trying to sing in Yiddish by reading the words from a piece of paper.

This talk reminded me of a Turkish song I used to have on my mp3 player back in high school. Took me a few minutes to find it b/c I had to keep googling random things on Google, but I found it lol.
I like this version better. :D

Guys, i watched "Mad Max: Fury Road" in the weekend.....and it was fvcking awesome.... "out of this world" quality good.
9gag is full of post about this movie, gonna watch as soon as it comes out in HD, now gonna watch Tributes of Panem Mockingjay tonight.

Mate, watch it in cinema...it would be a waste to watch it anywhere but the cinema.
Well you pay 20$ just for the movie without snacks and such stuff, i would have to go to Germany but its most full there, need reservation, organizing this with friends is a horror, lazy creatures. :D

Well you pay 20$ just for the movie without snacks and such stuff, i would have to go to Germany but its most full there, need reservation, organizing this with friends is a horror, lazy creatures. :D
Please, please find a way bro. :)

lol 6$ is the popcorn alone here. :D

same here

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom