What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hey man, long time no see.
First of all, I have posted a video of a man named Yousof Abazari, whom is a professor at UT, in a couple of posts back, that I like you to hear.
You know what's the guy trying to say, he literally controls himself not to explode somehow in anger, but for what?
Is he really mad at that passed away singer, not at all, he is just an elite (I know the guy in person) whom sees the problem with the society around but finds himself hands tied to be a source of reconciliation.
In fact the power and the force to make difference and to make enhance is bursting in the forms of anger and insults.
Now going on, the difference of the ideology between you and me takes place.
You believe, he is just another example of growling elites of a third world society, but I believe he is just another Oleg Losev going down the drain.
Let me instead of giving you an answer, represent a double, you can never reject anyone, neither do you, nor do anyone in whole the universe:
Oleg Losev is a shining man rising in a harsh hell of situation as you described, but could you count me the number of so many potent to-be-Oleg Losev's that couldn't find the opportunity to rise, just because that not-demanding of a situation?

And there are sure other example of societies that the environment is just perfectly prepared for geniuses like Einstein to grow, but could you tell me why aren't we witnessing Einstein's on daily frequencies, neither in weekly or yearly or centuries?

Those familiar with math would hold to the answer very fast;
It's true that you need a society of people raised genius to make possible for a star to shine, but you also need the basic elements in that society to make it possible for the stars to rise and shine.
Finally the point to your answer is, you need A and B simultaneously to have C, but in the absence of B, you can't justify the lack of C as a proof of shortage in A.
Fahmidane in ghesmate akharesho mizaram be onvane yek open challenge.:lol:

I am a busy man. But it is usually you who runs away. :lol:

I watched your video. I agree with your friend in the video. Social sciences should not be interfered with. Generally the whole academic arena should not be interfered with. Academic freedom must be allowed without which the society can not progress. Academic work should have immunity from any kind of prosecution. The idiots who believe otherwise are no different than Taliban ideologically (who had banned TV as a "bad" Western thing and girls education as a "bad Western value"). Almost everything was invented in West, including the camera, microphone and the fashionable cloths the opponents of "Western" social sciences wear (Textile industry mostly uses German machines worldwide). Maybe before they trying to debunk social sciences because it comes from West, they should disrobe, and run to a hole like a naked mouse away from cameras, microphones and light bulbs.

But when I was in Iran, such debates were not possible on TV. Actually no body even thought something like this was possible. Knowing that Iranian TV is not free and guests are vetted for appearance, it means only one thing, that the government actually has allowed it. This is a positive sign and omen. It is better and more efficient to debunk the idiots on national TV than on streets. As for the dude who is imprisoned, I here paraphrase Ovid: "Only the mind can not be sent to prison [exile]."

But as for the substance of the video, I am sorry to say that I am not impressed. It was all emotionalism with no science in it. What social experiments these professors of UT have done to scientifically discover the causes of ills in society? Beyond a few statistical figures what do we know? It is fun to know about the increase in rospigari but I want to know how much of it is due to socio-economic pressures and how much due to the change in social and specially women attitudes towards it? Did any one of these so called professors write any report like the one written by professor William Beveridge (the Oleg Losev of social sciences)? Or no, all they can do is become emotional and angry? Doctor @New when we are going to stop pretending to be something we are not? Your friend is no Oleg Losev. And no, your mere personal acquaintance does not qualify him to be accepted as Oleg Losev either. If you want to talk about progressive social science then bring me someone like professor Beveridge not an emotional young man. Bring me a social critic like Charles Dickens in Iran, whose love for children had a huge impact on forming of pediatrics and social welfare for children.

Oleg Losev is a shining man rising in a harsh hell of situation as you described, but could you count me the number of so many potent to-be-Oleg Losev's that couldn't find the opportunity to rise, just because that not-demanding of a situation?

There is no Oleg Losev in Iran. Oleg Losev does not need opportunity. Oleg Losev CREATES opportunity. That is the difference between Oleg Losev and general population. Because, Oleg Losev can think, imagine, dream and invent. He does not need any rent (exclusive opportunity in economy is called rent) to shine. Oleg Losev shines on his own (he invented LED after all).

And there are sure other example of societies that the environment is just perfectly prepared for geniuses like Einstein to grow, but could you tell me why aren't we witnessing Einstein's on daily frequencies, neither in weekly or yearly or centuries?

Oh, then you are not informed. The society which Einstein is a product of, has produced many more and is producing many more as we are debating here. Do you think the decoding of DNA or making life artificially is any less important? Who did these? Professors of UT? Are you kidding? Einstein discovered an aspect of universe a few of its laws, other Einsteins whose names you refuse to learn discovered other laws and aspects of this universe. University of Toronto which is known as U of T, discovered insulin in a small lab saving the lives of millions of people who before that, were condemned to die a terrible death. What your UT has done?

Those familiar with math would hold to the answer very fast;
It's true that you need a society of people raised genius to make possible for a star to shine, but you also need the basic elements in that society to make it possible for the stars to rise and shine.

This is the question I am asking. What are those elements? How come Lavoisier can push chemistry forward and then lose his head by a guillotine in France and Losev can invent semiconductors under Stalin and die of starvation surrounded by Nazi troops and Curt Herzstark can design and develop the most beautiful mechanical pocket calculator while in a Nazi concentration camp similar to how Jakow Trachtenberg invented the rapid mental calculation methods because he did not have access to pen and paper in concentration camp? Is situation in Iran that bad? So why no progress? Why no thinking? Why no Oleg Losev?

Finally the point to your answer is, you need A and B simultaneously to have C, but in the absence of B, you can't justify the lack of C as a proof of shortage in A.
Fahmidane in ghesmate akharesho mizaram be onvane yek open challenge.:lol:

That's lame. In philosophy it is called a logical fallacy. A thought-terminating cliché . A fallacy of false attribution. An ignoratio elenchi. But it is ok. Wont matter. I let you go this time.

That is AND gate, by the way. And has no relation to what we are debating. :coffee:

I watched your video. I agree with your friend in the video. Social sciences should not be interfered with. Generally the whole academic arena should not be interfered with. Academic freedom must be allowed without which the society can not progress. Academic work should have immunity from any kind of prosecution. The idiots who believe otherwise are no different than Taliban ideologically (who had banned TV as a "bad" Western thing and girls education as a "bad Western value"). Almost everything was invented in West, including the camera, microphone and the fashionable cloths the opponents of "Western" social sciences wear (Textile industry mostly uses German machines worldwide). Maybe before they trying to debunk social sciences because it comes from West, they should disrobe, and run to a hole like a naked mouse away from cameras, microphones and light bulbs.

But when I was in Iran, such debates were not possible on TV. Actually no body even thought something like this was possible. Knowing that Iranian TV is not free and guests are vetted for appearance, it means only one thing, that the government actually has allowed it. This is a positive sign and omen. It is better and more efficient to debunk the idiots on national TV than on streets. As for the dude who is imprisoned, I here paraphrase Ovid: "Only the mind can not be sent to prison [exile]."

But as for the substance of the video, I am sorry to say that I am not impressed. It was all emotionalism with no science in it. What social experiments these professors of UT have done to scientifically discover the causes of ills in society? Beyond a few statistical figures what do we know? It is fun to know about the increase in rospigari but I want to know how much of it is due to socio-economic pressures and how much due to the change in social and specially women attitudes towards it? Did any one of these so called professors write any report like the one written by professor William Beveridge (the Oleg Losev of social sciences)? Or no, all they can do is become emotional and angry? Doctor @New when we are going to stop pretending to be something we are not? Your friend is no Oleg Losev. And no, your mere personal acquaintance does not qualify him to be accepted as Oleg Losev either. If you want to talk about progressive social science then bring me someone like professor Beveridge not an emotional young man. Bring me a social critic like Charles Dickens in Iran, whose love for children had a huge impact on forming of pediatrics and social welfare for children.
Ops, sorry, maybe my bad, Although I'm glad you have watched that other video in which that young Zakeri guy (whom is a student of social science at UT) is speaking (and for your happiness of opened up situation, I wouldn't be sure as he might be in some place he deserves :lol: at the moment). But form the video I mentioned I meant the video in this post: (This is Yousof Abazari a Ut prof)
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1579

Right now, I am far from home so let's discuss the content of your post when I got home this evening.

That's lame. In philosophy it is called a logical fallacy. A thought-terminating cliché . A fallacy of false attribution. An ignoratio elenchi. But it is ok. Wont matter. I let you go this time.

That is AND gate, by the way. And has no relation to what we are debating.
Vow you tajrobi guys, it was always a never proven rumor, but we all know it was true, you guys succk in math and logic. :lol:

Last edited:
Ops, sorry, maybe my bad, Although I'm glad you have watched that other video in which that young Zakeri guy (whom is a student of social science at UT) is speaking (and for your happiness of opened up situation, I wouldn't be sure as he might be in some place he deserves :lol: at the moment). But form the video I mentioned I meant the video in this post: (This is Yousof Abazari a Ut prof)
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1579

Right now, I am far from home so let's discuss the content of your post when I got home this evening.

That was audio. Not video. And the guy is a complete idiot. Far from being a genius, he is not even capable of normal rationality. All emotionalism and hype, completely lacking in substantive arguments. His personal opinions do not qualify as science no matter how much emotionally charged they are. I wonder if he even knows what is the difference between an argument and an opinion. No wonder Iran can not change its destiny if these are its Oleg Losevs.

In West such people are known as third grade public speakers. They entertain people in corners of bookshops speaking to young couples or occasionally if they have a humorous side become comedians with late night TV shows, making people feel stupid, just before bedtime. Kind of like adult bedtime stories which get them high and cozy in their communal egalitarian stupidity, just before sex and sleep.

Science and scientists, Oleg Losevs and his colleagues are busy in creating new things. They can not be compared to these idiots whose social purpose is to jerk off the society. But this idiot friend of yours has crossed all boundaries of irrationality and is posing his emotional opinion as groundbreaking thoughts. As if cumulative social emotion should be per his wishes even down to their choice of favorite young cancer victim singer. Its another manifestation of Talibanism in our society, but with difference that while religious zealots used to blackmail people not to listen to Hayedeh this idiot "modern" zealot is blackmailing people not to listen to Pashayi (or whoever he is, since I am not much into music scene). Namordiomo in roshanfekriton ham didim.

Vow you tajrobi guys, it was always a never proven rumor, but we all know it was true, you guys succk in math and logic. :lol:

Argumentum ad hominum. Not else was expected either.

That was audio. Not video. And the guy is a complete idiot. Far from being a genius, he is not even capable of normal rationality. All emotionalism and hype, completely lacking in substantive arguments. His personal opinions do not qualify as science no matter how much emotionally charged they are. I wonder if he even knows what is the difference between an argument and an opinion. No wonder Iran can not change its destiny if these are its Oleg Losevs.

In West such people are known as third grade public speakers. They entertain people in corners of bookshops speaking to young couples or occasionally if they have a humorous side become comedians with late night TV shows, making people feel stupid, just before bedtime. Kind of like adult bedtime stories which get them high and cozy in their communal egalitarian stupidity, just before sex and sleep.

Science and scientists, Oleg Losevs and his colleagues are busy in creating new things. They can not be compared to these idiots whose social purpose is to jerk off the society. But this idiot friend of yours has crossed all boundaries of irrationality and is posing his emotional opinion as groundbreaking thoughts. As if cumulative social emotion should be per his wishes even down to their choice of favorite young cancer victim singer. Its another manifestation of Talibanism in our society, but with difference that while religious zealots used to blackmail people not to listen to Hayedeh this idiot "modern" zealot is blackmailing people not to listen to Pashayi (or whoever he is, since I am not much into music scene). Namordiomo in roshanfekriton ham didim.
Hey dude, I feel I am watching the visual translation of a long wall of words made just to denounce a character.
Indeed you raised a very good point, Talibanism sometimes emerges via a suicide vest to terror a character, sometimes emerges as a long wall of words to demonize one.
The guy is not my friend, but I know him in person and I try to follow his speeches whenever and wherever possible, cause it's sometimes through his words that I find comfort.
Dude, I already told you in the previous post, that it's never about the passed away singer that he is so much angry about.
When one feels oppressed he reacts in different of ways, you might try to break things, you might try personal insults, but while being a genius, you might try flipping the unconscious of the public.
Dude, you as a simple individual give yourself the right to lay the harshest of the critics on another individual (A Uni Prof indeed) but you are not preserving the same right for an elite sociologist to communicate his society the way he likes?! that's so much for the ad hominum de Argumentum part.
Argumentum ad hominum. Not else was expected either.
For this part,you need to know that through my words no insult were intended, but you need also to accept the teasing truth either. :lol:

It's banned in the US. Legal in Canada though. The FDA says the small little bits and pieces in the chocolate could be mistakenly swallowed by a child.

Abii, Tokhm morgh e shaansi chi hast? Mage inhaa ke yek asbaab baazi ye shaansi toush hast, nistesh? Mageh tokhm e morgh shaansi khordani hast?

خاورمیانه، خرتوخر عظما
فعلا در خاورمیانه همه دعواها سر یک چیزی است که معلوم نیست چیست، حالا لحاف ملاست، یا تشک یکی دیگر، روشن نیست.

از یک طرف کشورهای عرب، جمع شدند در کمپ دیوید و از اوباما می خواهند به آنها ضمانت بدهد که ایران به آنها و اسرائیل

حمله نمی کند، آن هم از آمریکایی که دارد با ایران نزدیک می شود تا علیه عربستان و کشورهای عربی که دارند توسط داعش و

عربستان منطقه را به هم می ریزند، بجنگد. آمریکا هم چنین تضمینی نداده، چون تازه بعد از 37 سال دارد با ایران احتمالا آشتی می کند.

اسرائیل هم با عربها و ترکیه متحد شده که با ایران بجنگد، چون ایران تنها کشوری است که برای حمایت از فلسطین و عربها می

خواهند با اسرائیل بجنگد، آن هم فلسطینی که در حمله عربستان با یمن علیه ایران موضع گیری کرده، چون ایران می خواهد برای

حفظ فلسطین از دست اسرائیل امنیت خودش را از دست بدهد.

ایران هم دارد برای مبارزه با عربستان و اسرائیل و ترکیه که عامل آمریکا هستند، با آمریکا رابطه برقرار می کند که بعد از اینکه

با آمریکا دوست شد، پوز عربستان را بزند. ایران وضعیتش از همه خرتوخر تر است، چون اولا نمی داند باید با عربها علیه

آمریکا دوست بشود، یا علیه آمریکا با عربها، نمی داند با مبارک بیشتر مخالف است یا با مرسی، و هزار نمی دانم دیگر.

مصری ها هم برای جلوگیری از کشتار احتمالی اخوان المسلمین، و مبارزه با دیکتاتوری و اعدام، حکم اعدام محمد مرسی را

صادر کردند، ترکیه هم به اعدام مرسی اعتراض کرده و همزمان با مصر و عربستان در حمله به یمن همکاری می کند تا علیه

ایران بجنگند.

روسیه هم در همین ماجرا، گفته است که یک ایران هسته ای را بیشتر قبول دارد تا یک ایران که با آمریکا دوست است، و برای

همین به ایران موشک اس 300 داده و خودش تلاش کرده که توافق ایران و آمریکا علیرغم تلاش های فرانسه و اسرائیل و

عربستان به نتیجه برسد. در واقع بیشترین تلاش برای رابطه ایران و آمریکا را روسیه انجام داده که خودش مهم ترین مخالف با

رابطه ایران و آمریکاست.

محمدرضا نقدی هم گفته : « می خواهیم جابجایی قدرت در جهان صورت بگیرد، به همین خاطر در یک جنگ تمام عیار

درگیریم.» این طرف نمی داند که در این جابجایی قدرت اولین کسی که قرار است قدرتش را از دست بدهد، خودش است، طناب را

انداخته گردنش و داد می زند آن صندلی را بکش از زیر پای من.

یعنی اگر کسی بتواند بفهمد در خاورمیانه چه خبر است، به ما هم خبر بدهد.

ابراهیم نبوی

Abii, Tokhm morgh e shaansi chi hast? Mage inhaa ke yek asbaab baazi ye shaansi toush hast, nistesh? Mageh tokhm e morgh shaansi khordani hast?
You never bought any in Iran? Basically it's a hollow chocolate egg with collectible toys inside. I loved them when I was a kid. Here in Canada people point out to the eggs in the stores and say "did you know kinder eggs are banned in the US? Stupid Americans."

lol that's how I knew they were banned in the US.

You never bought any in Iran? Basically it's a hollow chocolate egg with collectible toys inside. I loved them when I was a kid. Here in Canada people point out to the eggs in the stores and say "did you know kinder eggs are banned in the US? Stupid Americans."

lol that's how I knew they were banned in the US.

No, I think my mom once bought one of these eggs for me. The egg shape thing was not eatable, but there was some small toys inside :) I thought that's tokhm morgh shaansi. :ashamed:
Isn't it really dangerous for kids? they may really swallow the toys ...

Back
Top Bottom