What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They are harmless ex-Iranians... we should open our arms for them maybe those bad afghanis also understand who they are dealing with...but honestly over %90 of all Afghanis that I have met in my life are very nice and kind people who has good feelings for Iranians...
I have no problem with afghans ever, but this guy ... You know better.
Plus I habe two close afghan friends in tehran.

I have no problem with afghans ever, but this guy ... You know better.
Yes, I agree...he says things that are not expected from an Afghani...but if he is a Sunni Afghani then as I said, it is somehow justified by nature!!

730409534_48202.jpg

@New Barat moteasefam ke jadidan in kara ro mikoni. Ghablana kheyli aghel tar va pokhte tar be nazar miumadi.

any statistic that is not in your favor is tangible!!! Even if it is from a country like Germany... ok... ok
and I,m not unemployed... I promise I do twice as job and 5 times more productive job than you do... IF you really have concern for jobs go advice your buddies in Europe and Germany to stop worsening Turk's reputation by doing thousand forms of tricks to be able to receive hard earned tax money of Germans as your Wellfare money!!!

I wouldn't particularly call sharing unbelievably biased and retarded articles on the internet a productive job but whatever you say.

Let alone the current generations, our peasants that went to Germany 4 decades ago are intellectually more productive than your miserable 40 years old existence can ever be.

If you are trying to cover up your own incompetencies by talking down Turkish immigrants, then fine. But if you are interested about the Turks in Germany here you go, a much more credible source than the shit you fill your head with: http://www.laser.uni-erlangen.de/papers/paper/117.pdf

any statistic that is not in your favor is not tangible!!! Even if it is from a country like Germany... ok... ok
and I,m not unemployed... I promise I do twice as job and 5 times more productive job than you do... IF you really have concern for jobs go advice your buddies in Europe and Germany to stop worsening Turk's reputation by doing thousand forms of tricks to be able to receive hard earned tax money of Germans as your Wellfare money!!!

خودتون که جواب میدید جناب

Soheil chera ezdevaj nemikoni?

مگه عکس سلفی گذاشتم که این حرف رو میزنی ؟

Unfortuantely, this kind of backwardness is spreading in Iran, and you are a part of it too. I don't know if it's a inferiority complex or identity crisis, but it comes sometimes with sudden changes in attitude, which is a sign of being unstable in opinion and thoughts. It has nothing to do with education, whether you have a PhD or elementary schools degree, you may still have it.
This is what of the best descriptions of ones psychological state... Bingo...
The story is like a 10 year old boy got raped by a man with beard... then he grow up but sees all the beard men as rapists!! I know what is the illness in some guys like what you described... it is exactly what you said... inferiority sense due to lack of wide vision and self-depreciation due to his own personal weaknesses...

Those who lose control like this and name his own country and people by those heavy words are either a not mature, retarded person that need critical psychological care or as you said, identity crisis in middle age... I personally have seen many like these specie... They are rare but still very damaging to themselves and other fellow country men...

Every nation and country has bold weaknesses and bold strengths in their culture... some of them are better some are worse... I never seen an American come to Iran for a while and use Persian words while he is speaking English, the same some Iranians friends do in West!! I never seen an american come to Iran and while glazed by Iranian rich culture and strangely hospital people, claim that because Iranians are better with issues like family, sprituality, culture then Americans are all backward third world people who are all peasants!!!

What I personally understood from this stock of people... they either don't have a sane and normal sense of conclusion or are really psychologically sick and need to be taken care of by medical experts...

Even the worst Iran's fair enemies don't see Iran as that ill member describes it...

I hope people of one nation to at least don't screw it up for their people if they don't build a house for them...

Now he is a 'bro'?
Hmm.... This reminds me of someone who first called you bro, then accused and insulted you and your nation more than anyone else just to call you bro again but who was it, damn i cant remember.... can you help me Serpi Jan? :D

You are judging New because of this but isnt there someone else who deserves this judgement more than him? :)

راستی گفتی سلفی ناصرالدین شاه قاجار اولین کسی بود که تو جهان سلفی گرفت.

Nasereddin shah selfie!

177957_128.jpg

بابا کی میشه زن :smitten:بگیره , اهل و عاقل بشه؟
سهیل جان ناراحت نشیا؟
:enjoy:
Never :D

Hmm.... This reminds me of someone who first called you bro, then accused and insulted you and your nation more than anyone else just to call you bro again but who was it, damn i cant remember.... can you help me Serpi Jan? :D

You are judging New because of this but isnt there someone else who deserves this judgement more than him? :)

latest

Back
Top Bottom