What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

our peasants that went to Germany 4 decades ago are intellectually more productive than your miserable 40 years old existence can ever be.
Sure, Turks in Germany are more productive in faking cases to recieve well fare...now I got the meaning of productivity!!
Yes Iranians are not productive and successful at all!:
Iranian-Americans, or Persian-Americans, are Americans of Iranianancestry or people possessing Iranian andAmericandual citizenship. Iranian-Americans are among the highest-educated people in the United States.[11][12] They have historically excelled in business, academia, the sciences, arts, and entertainment
Iranian American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From a one million Iranian presence in US alone these people came to surprise humanity:

Pierre Omidyar
Firouz Naderi

Anousheh Ansari

Andre Agassi

Goli Ameri

Christiane Amanpour

Adrian Pasdar

Shohreh Aghdashloo

Pardis Sabeti

Which nationality is the most successful nation in US:
In the last 50 years, which immigrants (from different countries) have been the most successful in the United States? - Quora
The Audacious Epigone: Ranking the performance of immigrant groups by home country
Increased Political Engagement of Iranian-Americans « LobeLog
Iranian Americans in the Spotlight | Angella Nazarian
The Raw Story | Tehrangeles: L.A. the Iranian expatriate capital abroad
But according to the fact sheet on the Iranian-American Community for the Iranian Studies Group Research Series of February 2004, the 2000 Census reports that Iranians are well-educated and have six times as many doctoral degrees as Americans on average. The 2000 Census also shows Iranian-Americans as having a 45 percent higher per capita income and a median family income 38 percent higher than the national average.

In my view, the behavior of one nation in foreign countries as their host is a good indicator of what they are made of... Because even if you are bad in your home country you always try to seem better in a foreign country...

I wouldn't particularly call sharing unbelievably biased and retarded articles on the internet a productive job but whatever you say.

Let alone the current generations, our peasants that went to Germany 4 decades ago are intellectually more productive than your miserable 40 years old existence can ever be.

If you are trying to cover up your own incompetencies by talking down Turkish immigrants, then fine. But if you are interested about the Turks in Germany here you go, a much more credible source than the shit you fill your head with: http://www.laser.uni-erlangen.de/papers/paper/117.pdf

Omid Kordestani

Sarah Shahi

Bobak Ferdowsi

Antonio Esfandiari

Salar Kamangar

Leila Vaziri

Nadia Bjorlin

Ali Javan

lol, in yaarou inghadr bisho'our hast ke be jaash az maatahtesh shimiyaayi mizaneh!!! Yek fekri ham baayad baraaye ounjash kard!!!

WoW . my bad ,

in a real war time situation i'd be long dead if it wasn't for you . an agonizing death TBH .

to die of "chosse maghzi" . thats just too freaking bad :lol:

maximum allowed = 4 :lol:

ببین این برادران داعشی چقدر سکسی هستند

تا زمانی که اینها هستند کسی به ما زن نمی ده

اصلا انتظارات بالا رفته

فکر می کنی چرا این گربه ی من ریش داعشی گذاشته !؟

4fjo_48.jpg

تا زمانی که اینها هستند کسی به ما زن نمی ده

اصلا انتظارات بالا رفته

فکر می کنی چرا این گربه ی من ریش داعشی گذاشته !؟

4fjo_48.jpg
lol, inaa ke be sousmaar haye maaddeh ham rahm nemikonand :lol:

:lol:

ey sag baldar too rouhet :lol:

@rahi2357 khorake khodete dadash :lol:

ye thread bezan "why ISIS brothers are so goddamn sexxy" . or " i get it now , gay people !! "

:rofl:

:rofl:

kamar bastin be roode bor shodan ma emshab :lol:

دلیل اصلی جنگ ما با داعش همین سکسی بودن این برادران هست

سوسمار ماده چیه عزیز

تو بگو نر

اینا صلاح ببینن ترتیب خودشون هم میدن

دلیل اصلی جنگ ما با داعش همین سکسی بودن این برادران هست

سوسمار ماده چیه عزیز

تو بگو نر

اینا صلاح ببینن ترتیب خودشون هم میدن

Are, raasti inhaa ba shotor ha ham sex mikonand. kollan yek dasteh az bimaarihaashoun, moshatarak ba shotor hast. :lol:
Salman migoft ke jeddi jeddi inha be boz ha ham rahm nemikonand. yaad e marilyn manson oftaadam. midouni ke chera chand ta az mohre haye kamaresh ra bardaasht? fekr konam inhaa ham fatwa bedand ke inkaar ra bekonand. :lol:

Salman migoft ke jeddi jeddi inha be boz ha ham rahm nemikonand. yaad e marilyn manson oftaadam. midouni ke chera chand ta az mohre haye kamaresh ra bardaasht? fekr konam inhaa ham fatwa bedand ke inkaar ra bekonand.

fekr kon GFesh Dita von teese bode !!!

age man ham hamchin GFy dashtam chanta az mohreham gheib mishod !!!

277060_Dita_Von_Teese_sheer_witchery_red_longline_corset.jpg

اره بابا می دونم چی میگی
;)هرچی باشه درد مشترک هست دیگه
:drag:باید عادت کرد و با وضع موجود ساخت

شما برای عادت کردن به وضع موجود مواد مصرف می کنی ؟

Truth hurts, huh? lol
anyway, don't play victim. After tons of insults you did behind my back, my post did not have any insults about you. It was the pure reality about you and that's why it hurts you. Anyway, try to bookmark that post and read it from time to time. It'll help you understand where you truly stand ;)

Ridi Baraadar.
Agha shenidi yeki migeh: "Fohsh Nade Khar Koshte"!!! Dastane in tefle masoome marize... Motad marize... Ravani ham marize... ta key ma bayad ino befahmim!! ba mariz ke khashen barkhord nemikonan... Mass Reportesh mikonan be Doctore Ravan Pezeshk! Vali khodemoon Serpentine zad be khal ba oon tosifesh... man be shakhse moridesh shodam...neshoon mide ba in senne kammesh ashpazish khoobe... mashallah

Back
Top Bottom