What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

latest
Bro im not here to be against Serpi, i fact he is one of the few Iranian members i have respect for you know it, though we dont agree much recently. :D

Türklar sinek kimina moçahem dılar.

Mashhad az nazare man toseye yafte tarin shahre iran bad az tehran hast. Albate inke shoma migi toseye yaftegi be tedade sakhtemun va in chiza nist ta hadi doroste va onvan ro taghir midam. ;)
Ba in movafegham ke Urban development is not a comprehensive sign of a city being developed, although it is a part of it... In Iran naturally Tehran is the most developed (in the sense that its residents have access to more services) becoz it has the most people in it... The city of Tehran hosts more than 8 million people permanently and couple of millions as day in nigh out temporary residents... with the same logic, Mashhad with a population of 3.1 million in city itself and couple of millions around it as daytime workers and 20 million pilgrims naturally should be the most developed after capital... The rank goes with Karaj, Isfahan, Tabriz, Shiraz, etc...
Every big city in Iran is famous for one thing the most... Tabriz is famous for its many tall towers and transport vehicles factories and of course Trakhtor... Isfahan for its greenery and historic sites while being at the heart of desert and its heavy industries... Shiraz for its flowers, good hospitals, electronic industry, poetic sites and pre-Islam histoy... Mashhad for its Imam Reza Shrine and Aqua parks, good hospitals, Car part factories, food industry factories and big malls...

I agree that if we want to show how developed and great our cities are we must photo its clean streets (which is famous as having clean streets), modern hospitals, science and tech stuff... Although, somehow some of Iranian cities have a nice series of urban development structures like good bridges, towers or parks

To the best of my knowledge, @jammersat is indeed an Afghan immigrant. @2800 isn't he? BTW, what's the big deal regarding being an Afghan immigrant? They have lived among Iranians for decades, and they are brethren of Iranians. 2800 was pissed off about jammersat and said some stuff that he shouldn't. But, I don't think if jammersat does even care about what 2800 said.
if u see whose thanking his heavily insulting to intelligence comment above you get my point that you don't have to give them space to express their madness... responses make them spaces to show how weird they are!

It's no good news. We can talk about it later ;)

Grandpa, if you install kik on your phone or tablet, we can be in contact with you in Kik as well ;)
i don't use these kind of apps my good friend... my available free time is what I spend now... not a sec more!! but ye tikke ajor be jaye ma ham bezarid bad nist!

i don't use these kind of apps my good friend... my available free time is what I spend now... not a sec more!! but ye tikke ajor be jaye ma ham bezarid bad nist!

LOL :rofl:

@New Barat moteasefam ke jadidan in kara ro mikoni. Ghablana kheyli aghel tar va pokhte tar be nazar miumadi.
Ghablan ha ham gousfandi bish naboud :rofl:

Millionha kargar almanda ishdiyil lar.
Sanon bashun chizhmir! Ataturk bir eshak di unin bashida chikh mir!
Easy ...

Soheil chera ezdevaj nemikoni?
Ki be in zan mideh akheh?!!! lol

@Serpentine @kollang @rmi5 : UT graduate !

more like UTI (Urinary tract infection) . her/his behaviors totally fit that of opportunistic micro-"organisms" .

don't laugh . dead serious .

Digeh tou timaarestan e amin abad ham raash nemidan
chera azizam rash midan .

faghat dar soorati ke ghablesh dasto pasho ba zed havaee bezanan ke dige lagad nandaze :lol:

@Serpentine @kollang @rmi5 : UT graduate !

more like UTI (Urinary tract infection) . her/his behaviors totally fit that of opportunistic micro-"organisms" .

don't laugh . dead serious .

chera azizam rash midan .

faghat dar soorati ke ghablesh dasto pasho ba zed havaee bezanan ke dige lagad nandaze :lol:

lol, in yaarou inghadr bisho'our hast ke be jaash az maatahtesh shimiyaayi mizaneh!!! Yek fekri ham baayad baraaye ounjash kard!!!

maximum allowed = 4 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom