What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Last edited:
That should be one of the most retarded piece of article I read in a long time. I'm not even going to talk about the lack of statistical data or any tangible information. One needs to be absoultely out of his mind to believe that percentage.

Also Shadia, Kamal, Khaled aren't even Turkish names.

scythian go get a job or something man. You should be around 40 right? But you are almost exactly acting the same with kollang who is currently going through puberty. What a fucking waste those years must be.
Millionha kargar almanda ishdiyil lar.
Sanon bashun chizhmir! Ataturk bir eshak di unin bashida chikh mir!

Thanks for your heartwarming comment brother , i don't really intend to give a bad and evil image of iran , i only intend to reflect the realities of iran , and i don't expect other members to do the same , i've come to some sort of realization what kind of people they are , Instagram rich kids i guess ,
anyhow i've met so many low lives like these that i find it more comfortable to give up to their demands , if they want me to change flags , heck i change my flags , i don't really care about a flag , i'm iranian citizen .
Dear Jammersat... Either you are an Iranian by born or by long stay... either you are Iranian or Afghani... both are the same in principal... We share a lot... Sometimes when I look at history books I regret the fact that some Afghani local rulers made out with britain to leave Iran... look how defenseless they were and are since that date... I regret a lot... Afghanistan has a multi-ethnic, religous map... Its Western parts are definately %99 Iranian in culture and language... It is only a century and some ago that we lost one of our most important capitals, HERAT... The people of this city... in my life... I never seen such good people among Afghani brothers... I still sometimes think if they join back Iran they will have a better future... I pity for them as when they are in Iran they are called Afghani while they are one of the most Iranian people and while they are in Afghanistan they are called Irani.... If I was someone to decide I would ask them to join us if they like...

To Iranians Afghans are two categories... both 2 category of Iranians and Afghans... Relgious Iranians see Shia Afghans as their without border brothers that left alone and are always welcome... Second category are those koon goshad weakly educated Iranian workers who justify their koongoshadi by opposing and insulting Afghani workers in Iran... funny thing is that even Iranian employers prefer to hire Afghans in those kind of jobs as they are very hard work and dedicated to job...I,m with this phenomenon and support Afghani workers to be employed in those desired jobs... it is a win-win deal for both...

In afghani part, the first category are shias or Heratis who have a big hole in their heart for Iran and Iranians and Shia Iran as a whole... I talked to some of them in Iran... they are nice people that are ready to sacrifice for Iran... I think they deserve a full citizenship
Second category are Sunni Afghanis... Iranians have a bad memory of them doing illegal stuff and murder in Iran... I have heard directly from an Agahi sarhang that most of those Afghani criminals are of Sunni background and have no sympathy for Iran or Iranians...

I knew Afghani friends in Australia that had millions of dollars and growing businesses but yet were ready to SWITCH everything in there with Iranian citizenship... their main reason is of course their familes and their future and the way they will be grown up...

I have followed many of your posts... there are not fair for someone who is our GUEST in Iran... Nobody but Iranian citizens who live in Iran can morally criticize problems in Iran...and that problems should not be mentioned here... There are lots of Iranian or Persian forums we can talk about our problems with no Harami ears snooping on us...

I expect you to be whatever you are.. you,re an Afghani brother became Iranian citizen lately? I should say... welcome and please be a loving citizen of your new country (or very old country in fact)... If you,re not a citizen but only a PR... then again you,re our guests and I have big respect for you... I understand the horrible history of yours and the pains you were being through...

so, don't fall for the pit of members like new...the majority of Iranian members who happened to be the smartest guys too are ignoring that circus called Ghazanfar based on rmi5 great story...

sorry for my long post but I needed to share my view with you my Iranian friend

Dear Jammersat... Either you are an Iranian by born or by long stay... either you are Iranian or Afghani... both are the same in principal... We share a lot... Sometimes when I look at history books I regret the fact that some Afghani local rulers made out with britain to leave Iran... look how defenseless they were and are since that date... I regret a lot... Afghanistan has a multi-ethnic, religous map... Its Western parts are definately %99 Iranian in culture and language... It is only a century and some ago that we lost one of our most important capitals, HERAT... The people of this city... in my life... I never seen such good people among Afghani brothers... I still sometimes think if they join back Iran they will have a better future... I pity for them as when they are in Iran they are called Afghani while they are one of the most Iranian people and while they are in Afghanistan they are called Irani.... If I was someone to decide I would ask them to join us if they like...

To Iranians Afghans are two categories... both 2 category of Iranians and Afghans... Relgious Iranians see Shia Afghans as their without border brothers that left alone and are always welcome... Second category are those koon goshad weakly educated Iranian workers who justify their koongoshadi by opposing and insulting Afghani workers in Iran... funny thing is that even Iranian employers prefer to hire Afghans in those kind of jobs as they are very hard work and dedicated to job...I,m with this phenomenon and support Afghani workers to be employed in those desired jobs... it is a win-win deal for both...

In afghani part, the first category are shias or Heratis who have a big hole in their heart for Iran and Iranians and Shia Iran as a whole... I talked to some of them in Iran... they are nice people that are ready to sacrifice for Iran... I think they deserve a full citizenship
Second category are Sunni Afghanis... Iranians have a bad memory of them doing illegal stuff and murder in Iran... I have heard directly from an Agahi sarhang that most of those Afghani criminals are of Sunni background and have no sympathy for Iran or Iranians...

I knew Afghani friends in Australia that had millions of dollars and growing businesses but yet were ready to SWITCH everything in there with Iranian citizenship... their main reason is of course their familes and their future and the way they will be grown up...

I have followed many of your posts... there are not fair for someone who is our GUEST in Iran... Nobody but Iranian citizens who live in Iran can morally criticize problems in Iran...and that problems should not be mentioned here... There are lots of Iranian or Persian forums we can talk about our problems with no Harami ears snooping on us...

I expect you to be whatever you are.. you,re an Afghani brother became Iranian citizen lately? I should say... welcome and please be a loving citizen of your new country (or very old country in fact)... If you,re not a citizen but only a PR... then again you,re our guests and I have big respect for you... I understand the horrible history of yours and the pains you were being through...

so, don't fall for the pit of members like new...the majority of Iranian members who happened to be the smartest guys too are ignoring that circus called Ghazanfar based on rmi5 great story...

sorry for my long post but I needed to share my view with you my Iranian friend
He is a sunni afghan living in Iran.

That should be one of the most retarded piece of article I read in a long time. I'm not even going to talk about the lack of statistical data or any tangible information. One needs to be absoultely out of his mind to believe that percentage.

Also Shadia, Kamal, Khaled aren't even Turkish names.

scythian go get a job or something man. You should be around 40 right? But you are almost exactly acting the same with kollang who is currently going through puberty. What a fucking waste those years must be.
any statistic that is not in your favor is not tangible!!! Even if it is from a country like Germany... ok... ok
and I,m not unemployed... I promise I do twice as job and 5 times more productive job than you do... IF you really have concern for jobs go advice your buddies in Europe and Germany to stop worsening Turk's reputation by doing thousand forms of tricks to be able to receive hard earned tax money of Germans as your Wellfare money!!!

noore cheshmhaye azari man, vaghti man migam tork manzooram turkie hast... ye moghe fekr nakonid ye moye shoma Iraniha ro midam be ina ... harki mikhad bashan... khoonevade hamishe dar olaviate

Last edited:
just a friendly advise to some weirdos here :

hasvaset b khodet bashe . age mibini haleto nemigiram male ine ke vaghtesho nadaram . az baghie mitooni beporsi ke moghe ie k vaght dashtam chi kara mikardam inja . az azaye arab ham mitooni beporsi hamin question ru :lol:

pato az glimet draz tar kon bebin mizram nafas bekeshi inja ya na .

:)

#lovethemweirdos

He is a sunni afghan living in Iran.
They are harmless ex-Iranians... we should open our arms for them maybe those bad afghanis also understand who they are dealing with...but honestly over %90 of all Afghanis that I have met in my life are very nice and kind people who has good feelings for Iranians...

Back
Top Bottom