What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Serpentine , i didn't advocate for a genocide of jews inside iran , i said : it is one of the options of iran to mass murder her jewish population in case of an intense war with the united states .

If i was in charge i would rather deport the jews to israel en masse , not kill them

A post full of insults, and it wasn't like that I would be surprised. As it is your style your very signature.
Not to doubt an ounce about your post being worthless to reply, but just to make you out of your hard misery.
No my child, I am not like the one smiling at your face and talking sh..t at your back.
Yes there has been many occasions I have reported you, not cause I'm a back stabber, but cause you have never been shy of a personal insulter.
I have reported you during those times you were writing no single line but to include a personal insult in which.
And I have thanked your posts during the periods you had your personal insulting manner turned off.
So do not search for the root of problems on this side of the net, it's you being famous for being a severe erratic case.
No my dear unlike you and many others I'm not famous for being a two faced personality.
I have being aside you in your times of highness and in front of you during you long periods of lowness.
And for the last sentence I'd rather to write you in a foreseeable future to come, You might consider yourself a part of any society you like (being it elite or not:lol:), I might be from any society being it elite or not, but one thing I'd rather you to know.
I feel pity and sorry for you, my friend.
Truth hurts, huh? lol
anyway, don't play victim. After tons of insults you did behind my back, my post did not have any insults about you. It was the pure reality about you and that's why it hurts you. Anyway, try to bookmark that post and read it from time to time. It'll help you understand where you truly stand ;)

@Serpentine , i didn't advocate for a genocide of jews inside iran , i said : it is one of the options of iran to mass murder her jewish population in case of an intense war with the united states .

Ridi Baraadar.

Baba in jammersat ghati dare, yeki dar miun tu commentash mige jews. :crazy: Bala khunash moshkel dare vase hamin bud khastam parchamwsh taghir kone.

Ridi Baraadar.

Brother i understand your self-confessed affiliation with american jews , per your own posts here and there ; and your mild hatred of the persians for oppressing the azeri majority in iran , they are your own delusions there's nothing i can do to fix

Baba in jammersat ghati dare, yeki dar miun tu commentash mige jews. :crazy: Bala khunash moshkel dare vase hamin bud khastam parchamwsh taghir kone.
man moshkeli ba taghire parcham nadaram , yekisho khodam taghir dadam un yekisham az dast man khareje , shoma az mod team bekhayn ke taghir bedan ... i don't care

Brother i understand your self-confessed affiliation with american jews , per your own posts here and there ; and your mild hatred of the persians for oppressing the azeri majority in iran , they are your own delusions there's nothing i can do to fix

man moshkeli ba taghire parcham nadaram , yekisho khodam taghir dadam un yekisham az dast man khareje , shoma az mod team bekhayn ke taghir bedan ... i don't care
Bebin enghad jews jews nakon ! Hamin ke ye duna sho taghir dadi kafie albate bayad in kar ro ye sale pish mikardi.

Bebin enghad jews jews nakon !
chera shoma tarafdare jews hastin? man fek mikardam tarafdare teraktorsazi hastin :lol:

Hamin ke ye duna sho taghir dadi kafie albate bayad in kar ro ye sale pish mikardi.

Sale pish ettefaghan vaziatam badtar bud , alan bishtar irani hesabam mikonan , bavar nemikoni bepors

Brother i understand your self-confessed affiliation with american jews , per your own posts here and there ;
Why should anyone hate an entire ethnicity, like jews?!!! :lol: As I said before, it's no good to hate people whom you don't even know them ;)
and your mild hatred of the persians for oppressing the azeri majority in iran , they are your own delusions there's nothing i can do to fix
Nah, you got it wrong. I don't hate anyone.

etefaghan hameye azaye pakestani az in combination e jadid parchamaye man tarif mikonan, migan kelasesh koshtateshun

Haalaa Irani ya Afghani che farghi mikoneh?!!! har 2 ensaan hastand digeh. Vali dar kol ke ghiyaafat shabih e Irani ha hast, na afghan ha. Vali khodet va 2800 migid ke Afghan hasti.
Elatesh @Gilamard bud ke hey band karde bud to irani nisti , manam goftam khob assan nistam , vali haghe post tu in forum ro daram ... elatesh shoma nabudi

Haalaa Irani ya Afghani che farghi mikoneh?!!! har 2 ensaan hastand digeh. Vali dar kol ke ghiyaafat shabih e Irani ha hast, na afghan ha. Vali khodet va 2800 migid ke Afghan hasti.
Bebin in divane moshkel dare... Alanam dare kerm mirize ziad jedi nagiresh

Back
Top Bottom